[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
The thing that's coming up on twitter is "Please wait for the official CH3 Announcement." Maybe KC is going to have a second season so they're going to have to end it early? haha I dunno. I really don't know if they're moving it up or not. It is best to wait for the official Ch3 announcement I guess.

-edit- erm.... apart from that 1 tweet, I can't find any other source re: Buang Hong airing on March 6. Maybe it was just a typo. there is no announcement in the Official FB page of Buang Hong (บ่วงหงส์) either. So let's wait and see if indeed there is a change. but so far it seems to be firm at March 14

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
So far, out of the 3 upcoming lakorns in the next lineup for primetime, only Cupids The Series has confirmed date of airing which is March 5. Buang Hong and Tawan Yor Saeng has no release dates yet.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just can't understand why they can't give a fix date if the other lakorn is already known when it will end, it make no sense to me why they can't be sure of the date already, 1 week difference is not a big difference to not be able to know if the lakorn end or no :facepalm: as someone said KC is quite impossible it's gonna be end this week cause that lakorn is soooo dramatic and they still have a lot of crazy things to solve remind me of pcknmcpw and som's nonsense craziness that made the lakorn reach 15 eps anyway 5th or 14th is not a big deal as long as it soon :D

*sigh* i was took by the excitement , i should have slow down next time :lol:

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
bung_lakorn3 who's known to post BTS of CH3 lakorns has replied to a fan's comment and Kluen Cheewit will end on March 13th so it means Buang Hong will be on the 14th.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
bung_lakorn3 who's known to post BTS of CH3 lakorns has replied to a fan's comment and Kluen Cheewit will end on March 13th so it means Buang Hong will be on the 14th.
back to the count down 19 days to go :lol: thank you for the info buang_lakorn is for sure more sure than the tweet i saw :)

btw sorry everyone for my mistake i thought the tweet was legit so next time i should always wait for the official announcement from ch3

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
I'm just so glad that this lakorn will air soon after just finishing filming rather than waiting for so many months just to see Kimmy and James Ji in one frame. I remembered all the pain of waiting I endured just to see KC on air. March 14th is it. Gonna mark my calendar then :)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I feel guilty that I'm not overexcited for this lakorn airing because I'm enjoy KC. However I'm happy that I have this lakorn to look forward on 14th Mar. Finally we can see Kim on screen. After these two lakorns, I don't think I can enjoy any more lakorns later.