[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
let the serie of funny gif starts ,

ps the words i will use have nothing to do whith what they really saying but it's just my personal words :D

k: cat
j: cap
k:

j: :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
have no comment on those they are just so into it hahaha

and my favorite ones

the end :D

Last edited:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG! I know I'm late but still the teaser got me like...:aaaaa::cheer::aaaaa::cheer:

I don't know if these picture are being share but here is are some pics that I got from Kimmy FB page...Thanks for sharing all these wonderful pics which is why I could share it here!
Here are the main cast...minus the bf (i think)...lol

Here are a few behind the scene of a cat fight between Pim and her step mother....hehehehe

The two actresses seem to have lot of fun doing this scene...

Gorgeous Kim as always!

Sorry for the log post but all credit goes to Kimmy-Kimberly Facebook Page...All these pics I do not own! Lots of Love :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I love TRKJ a lot and i'm pretty sure that I'll love this one as much as that one. Excited and thank you for sharing the clip!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It worked. They made James look older than Kim. Lol

Dang, so many good lakorns airing, soon. I can't wait for this one.

James and Kim have good chemistry. But that was something I never doubted.

Kim looks soooo good in the scenes without the bangs. Lol Her crying is ON POINT, as usual, but in here, it seems better, like without much effort. James looks so good being the more mature one. Hahaha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it just horrible this much humiliation but seems is her karma for being an arrogant swan

arrghhhh can't wait to see all the details of this interesting story

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the teaser wasn't that appealing, if im gonna be honest, hopefully the lakorn itself will be better. Pan's version that I saw, the leads bicker so much and praek was so guillble in believing the step mom. I hope they change it up a bit in thsi version. but I just heard Namcha's song "Just an Illusion" and I loooooove it. Fits so well with Pimlapat's POV