[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited for this teaser! To be honest I'm nervous at the same time because Pancake did an outstanding job with the previous version. I have no doubt in Kim's acting, but a lot of people in my native country judge so quickly by the teaser that Kim's version cannot compare to Pancake's version! I really wish this version is popular and beat the old version. I know that it is hard to compare New and old version because usually the new version can't beat the old one, but Kim proof it wrong in PCKNMCPW. She nailed that role, and I hope she did it again with Buang Hong!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'm so excited for this teaser! To be honest I'm nervous at the same time because Pancake did an outstanding job with the previous version. I have no doubt in Kim's acting, but a lot of people in my native country judge so quickly by the teaser that Kim's version cannot compare to Pancake's version! I really wish this version is popular and beat the old version. I know that it is hard to compare New and old version because usually the new version can't beat the old one, but Kim proof it wrong in PCKNMCPW. She nailed that role, and I hope she did it again with Buang Hong!
i will share my personal opinion for this, to be honest there is no point of comparing each have their time and each have their production and vision , the point is that we hope we enjoy the lakorn i didn't even felt it was a remake for me it's like a new story with new vision so don't be too serious relax and let's enjoy buang hong journey if people like it is good if not then it's normal don't rush it :)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i will share my personal opinion for this, to be honest there is no point of comparing each have their time and each have their production and vision , the point is that we hope we enjoy the lakorn i didn't even felt it was a remake for me it's like a new story with new vision so don't be too serious relax and let's enjoy buang hong journey if people like it is good if not then it's normal don't rush it :)
I'm glad you think so, but maybe I like Kim too much, so I don't like it when people judging it before the reality even happen (Lakorn is not air yet)! I hate to see their negative comments on something that is not happen yet! Yeah, you are right, we cannot ask everyone to like the person that we like! I just wish Kim all the best and want her to win some awards for her amazing talent. She hasn't win award in a while!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know the exact air date? Kim and James look so adorable together. The sparks when they looked into each other's eyes. :love: This looks pretty dramatic for a rom-com, but it could just be the teaser.

cr: kimmystation

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Bee looks gorgeous. I don't think Kim could compete with her when it comes to modeling lol and I can't believe she's supposed to be Kim's step mom in here

sarNie Adult
Rames' personality seems to be very similar to that of Nai Singh, minus the roughness. They are labeled as friends in the novels, right? I can see why now lol. I love love Nai Singh, and if Rames is anywhere close to him, personality-wise that is, then I'm pretty sure I'll like Rames a lot too. Nai Singh was extremely patience with Noona, and I can see Rames and Pim's relationship will mirrored that aspect as well.

As for Pim, she seems to have a little of everything in her. Toughness/sassiness, glamorous, lovable, clumsiness, and all of the above. She'll be a fun character to watch.

I remember someone mentioned that Kim's character, Pim will mistaken Rames as a gay man, right? This little bit of info of the story already sounds so fun.

I think Rames is even more patient that Singh, or at least ostensibly. Singh seems to be the tough guy while Rames is more of a diplomatic suave kind of guy. I think yes, Rames's book description is something like he's "pretty" and soft mannered for a guy that's why Pim thought he was gay. :risas3:

I was reading the summaries for the previous version, I hope there won't be as many "misunderstandings" in this version. I hate it when the guy and the girl can't get together because of a simple misunderstanding or not knowing the side of the other.

Hey hey hey!! HD Version is up!

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know the exact air date? Kim and James look so adorable together. The sparks when they looked into each other's eyes. :love: This looks pretty dramatic for a rom-com, but it could just be the teaser.

cr: kimmystation
I think it would be around 2nd week of March after Kluen Cheewit.

P

PrincessKarina

No offense to Kim's fans but I'm just not buying her bangs in here! I just don't think it matches her face since it is more round. :confused12:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm happy but I think it's impossible because if that's true it means that KC will only have 2 more episodes left? I don't think so because the storyline is far from ending! Just my thought, but if it's true I'm excited!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'm happy but I think it's impossible because if that's true it means that KC will only have 2 more episodes left? I don't think so because the storyline is far from ending! Just my thought, but if it's true I'm excited!!!
it's true that tweeter is an accurate source and this is the translation
mon-tue buanghong 6 Mar
wed-Thu (poh and namtarn lakorn forget the name) 9 Mar
FRi-Sun the cupid series 5 Mar

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
Maybe it's truee..event thouhgt it seem far from ending well u know lakorn thai always do rushing ending .. hope they confirm #BuangHong will air on 6th March... i'm happy truly excited for it. :aaaaa:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe it's truee..event thouhgt it seem far from ending well u know lakorn thai always do rushing ending .. hope they confirm #BuangHong will air on 6th March... i'm happy truly excited for it. :aaaaa:
let's wait for big confirmation from ch3 some people on the twitter too ask if it's confirmed with final word so i hope it will

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think that Kluen Cheewit will only have two episodes left there are so many issues yet to be resolved and 12 episodes is not enough. Let's just wait for the confirmation once CH3 releases another teaser for Buang Hong with the exact date of airing.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
That's why I love TV3. It keeps entertaining me non-stop from one good drama to another........

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
March 6th??? Well I'm not complaining lol. This is my most anticipated lakorn for this year so the sooner the released date the better :D But what about KC??? I've heard it's no where close to resolving all the problems in the lakorn. I mean, Mark and Yaya characters haven't even got together yet, right??? And besides, isn't KC already confirmed to have 15 episodes instead of the rumor 13 episodes??

@040156 Rames sounds like since a nice guy. Already swooning over him and the lakorn hasn't even aired yet lol.