[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
that is an extra-ordinary talent right there. I must admit i tried to lick my elbow too. hahahahha i really can't Hahahaha.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
that is an extra-ordinary talent right there. I must admit i tried to lick my elbow too. hahahahha i really can't Hahahaha.
Same here! I thought I was the only one hahaha!
-
Kim: "Mew either has some really short arms or a really long tongue." :risas3:

sarNie Adult
kyaaaaaaaaaah Pim's so awesome, like she's proud and crying and yet still so beautiful. I can't wait to watch it. and oh oh oh oh and Rames and Pim have the sparks! kyaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! @"peace" i am going nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the swan when she still in her crown and feel so powerful

the swan falling from her crown to see the real world the real struggle the real life test

a prince who appear and fall in love with the swan and he is using his charm to win her

the swan has a witch that look at them and envy her and want to step and humiliate her with every possible opportunity

OMMGG i'm beyond ready for this story , a story about proud , struggle , life lessons , hate , jealousy , change and LOVE

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
someone calm me down i keep repeating the small teaser
or you knwo what no need to calm me down is not veeryday i get this excited for a lakorn :aaaaa: i'm truly soo happy the wait was soo long

@040156 :love: :love:

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
as a die hard James Ji fan, let me say that of all his characters, Rames seems to be the most chill. This is the only teaser where he doesn't throw a tantrum or get surly. Come on, Pim spills water on him, but he does not get mad, he does not just get even, he FLIRTS.

(Speaking of which, clearly the water hit his pants too, why didn't Pim help him change his pants? rscenesw ... just kidding.)

What I also love in this trailer is that Pim shows her different sides. She's mean, she's vulnerable, and she's lovable. This one has an edge against Tam Rak Keun Jai in the sense that there is a cat fight waiting to happen here, c/o Queen Bee and our N'ek, Kim. it's gonna be saucy!

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Cant wait to watch this lakorn and I havent watch any lakorns for quite some time now..it gonna airs in march right??

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
as a die hard James Ji fan, let me say that of all his characters, Rames seems to be the most chill. This is the only teaser where he doesn't throw a tantrum or get surly. Come on, Pim spills water on him, but he does not get mad, he does not just get even, he FLIRTS.

(Speaking of which, clearly the water hit his pants too, why didn't Pim help him change his pants? rscenesw ... just kidding.)

What I also love in this trailer is that Pim shows her different sides. She's mean, she's vulnerable, and she's lovable. This one has an edge against Tam Rak Keun Jai in the sense that there is a cat fight waiting to happen here, c/o Queen Bee and our N'ek, Kim. it's gonna be saucy!
Rames' personality seems to be very similar to that of Nai Singh, minus the roughness. They are labeled as friends in the novels, right? I can see why now lol. I love love Nai Singh, and if Rames is anywhere close to him, personality-wise that is, then I'm pretty sure I'll like Rames a lot too. Nai Singh was extremely patience with Noona, and I can see Rames and Pim's relationship will mirrored that aspect as well.

As for Pim, she seems to have a little of everything in her. Toughness/sassiness, glamorous, lovable, clumsiness, and all of the above. She'll be a fun character to watch.

I remember someone mentioned that Kim's character, Pim will mistaken Rames as a gay man, right? This little bit of info of the story already sounds so fun.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
every time i rewatch the teaser i get hyped again what i love is that the feeling of the story between this three , we still ddin't got moment from the support chraacter but i hope the story will be as solid as this treaser made me feel it will be