[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
There might be a launch event for #BuangHong at Siam Paragon on Friday, March 10 , waiting for channel 3 to confirm it
cr : fb ละครบ่วงหงส์
thank you for always sharing news with us :thumbup: hope it will be confirmed

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Hi @Mayji. Thanks a heap for your time, effort and energy to translate the articles and clips for us. It's very sweet of you. I feel grateful when someone does something for others. I have seen many people quit translating because their work wasn't appreciated. I don't want that same thing to happen to you. So please remember that irrespective of which actor's information you translate, even when I/we don't comment here regularly, your work will still be appreciated and I/we will always be thankful and grateful to you for what you're doing for us. Your English is also very fine. I can clearly understand the content. Thank you again :)
Thank you so much for your suggested me ....I fell very happy especially some one told me "your English is fine" .....oooh. I want to say thank a lot...for yr comment about this because might be I did it quickly and was not careful...for translated also I still think I bad in English
But I can understand ...no one have perfect I had enjoyed always when I come in Asian Fuse
AAA lastly if I will quite from this , it have only one thing is...my working too busy for do it. Or I'm blind hahaha
And because I had trans. About 1 year ago before I found that I know it how to used in Engsub , have many thing happened to me in 2016 , was complained from Fans of them ....(Jiranee, JJ, etc) and I still alive
Happy that you love it and thanks for your kindness.

sarNie Adult
wahahaha Love your countdown @"peace". I hope they shoot the MV soon and I hope Kim would also be there! What are you guys looking forward to? Me I want to know if Rames is really a "kind guy" character. James has never played a kind guy before. Rames seems to be the kind type from the first BTS pics, but then after more screenshots, I realized he might be another one of those highhanded types.

As for Kim, I am excited for the part where she starts to "fall from grace" - like from a Khun Noo to a hotel worker. haha that part was hilarious for Tam Rak Keun Jai.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@040156 i love doing countdown for kim lakorn cause that show how ready and exited i'm and you gonna soon discover "peace" in full mood spazz :lol: as for what i expect to be honest i don't expect anything i mean i try to not expect too much cause a lakorn to be good all parts play a role from writer to direction to actors to production so i will go with the flow and see what will happen but of course i'm waiting to see how kim's character will live that twist in her life and gonna see how her and james character will fall in love and let me say i'm hooopiinng hhaaard not expecting but reallly hoping there will be some good amount of romance , cause the latest update of the end scene revive my hope i just loved the photos