[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

hope

sarNie Egg
i really think the success of any drama depend on script (script 50% - 25% director and 25% actors )
get the 3 and you get a hit ..
so the script is the main point ..
even if their is a chemistry.. but the script is boring or pointless who will watch the drama
hope it's a good script

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really think the success of any drama depend on script (script 50% - 25% director and 25% actors )
get the 3 and you get a hit ..
so the script is the main point ..
even if their is a chemistry.. but the script is boring or pointless who will watch the drama
hope it's a good script
i agree with your percentage , half of the success is putted on the shoulder of the script writer and the storyline but also the production sahre that percentage with the storyline cause sometime you have a good storyline but the production ruin it, the quality of the storyline with the production play half of the success then come the acting and the direction

hope

sarNie Egg
i agree with your percentage , half of the success is putted on the shoulder of the script writer and the storyline but also the production sahre that percentage with the storyline cause sometime you have a good storyline but the production ruin it, the quality of the storyline with the production play half of the success then come the acting and the direction
it the direction then .. production depend on director to do everything .. Choose location , actors ( if he can chose - not dependent on other factors like in ch 3 ) , director of photography , makeup , clothes ... etc
production just Providing what director wants ( What provided by production to the director - Determine the quality of work )
the drama it's the director's vision for a script he got from the production
that why when the the producer it's also the director the quality of work should be high
( of course if he has the finance and the vision and first of all the good script)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but sometime some producer interrupt in the vision of the director and sometime even enforce their vision of the story or let me say they negotiate in it so i believe when the producer really leave the full choice to the director and provide him with what he need then we can say the full work is on the director but i believe is not all the time the case , but gladly in this lakorn both producer and the director are the same person :)

sarNie Adult
I think James was recording again. you know what this means, the MV is coming soon! :)

photo cr: Neung Narongvit (from Chandelier Music), Sirirova (from META, James's agency), Chandelier Music

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the song sound slow romantic genre suitable for a romantic slow dance :) but this mean we are one step closer to the teaser and the OST MV

sarNie Adult
the song sound slow romantic genre suitable for a romantic slow dance :) but this mean we are one step closer to the teaser and the OST MV
James's version seems to be lower and slower than the original. I wonder if they will replace the female backing with Kim's voice? hahaha maybe they will record separately? I hope so!

I thought perhaps it will have something to do with Rames liking the natural raindrops versus artificial water like those in swimming pools.... I think he has a line like that (but said better than I did hahahaha :risas3:) His song sounds melancholic like rain falling softly by the window on a gloomy day.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I thought perhaps it will have something to do with Rames liking the natural raindrops versus artificial water like those in swimming pools.... I think he has a line like that (but said better than I did hahahaha :risas3:) His song sounds melancholic like rain falling softly by the window on a gloomy day.
pretty beautiful poetic description i'm not sure why they choose this song but for sure it sy=uit the very romantic mood :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It been awhile since i logged in and leave comment...Lakorn these day are no longer interest in me...just a few that will get my attention. BUT i am excited for this one since it a new pair and I have been following up with this tread quietly lol! Cannot wait but can (if anyone know) someone tell me who is going to sub this lakorn or is there anyone who will be subbing this lakorn? Is SJDK subbing this lakorn once it aired? Please let me know. A big thank!