[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Trabab is a happy ending. But they messed up the last 3 episodes. For terms of content, Sai Lohit is better than BPS because the indication of fall of Ayutthaya, Thonburi and the beginning of Rattanakosin era.

You may try Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak subbed by Neko. It is a good story for me.
CPY, I looked up the posters, the hero is not handsome.

phamx

KhunP’Meun slave
I’m not familiar with Thai drama production but I looked at MARIO latest drama which start filming in Jan 2018 and it’s only been on air since last month so I assume this drama will be in very late 2019 Nov/Dec if not early 2020

Unlike Korean dramas where majority of productions are in “live” filming mode where actors have little sleep. Thai drama producitions seems to take its sweet time which is healthy for actors

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I’m not familiar with Thai drama production but I looked at MARIO latest drama which start filming in Jan 2018 and it’s only been on air since last month so I assume this drama will be in very late 2019 Nov/Dec if not early 2020

Unlike Korean dramas where majority of productions are in “live” filming mode where actors have little sleep. Thai drama producitions seems to take its sweet time which is healthy for actors
Yeah. I wish they were more like that. Because that means quicker viewing time.

CPY

GotomySin

They got the airing time fast because they are ch favs and have a large fan base. Ch3 like to keep stock lakorn. For example, their latest evening lakorn filmed back in 2016.

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone have a list of what awards BPS has won??? I want to make a compiled list.
@phatman
It is very nice of you to make the list. I don’t know if you have had these already. I use google translate to help. I think there are some words or phrases you have to correct.

The Mass Communication Club of Thailand (21/Apr/2018) = ชมรมสมาพันธ์สื่อสารมวลชนแห่งประเทศไทย

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat- Oustanding Lakorn/ละครดีเด่น
2. Khun Nong – best Producer/ผู้จัดละครยอดเยี่ยม/หน่อง-อรุโณชา
3. Bella – Outstanding actress/นักแสดงหญิงดีเด่น
4. Pope – Outstanding actor/นักแสดงชายดีเด่น
5. Joi – Best young actor/นักแสดงดาวรุ่งชายยอดเยี่ยม“ไอ้จ้อย” โมสต์-วิศรุต หิมรัตน์

Siam Dara Stars Awards 2018 (29/Jun/2018) = สยามดาราอวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwat - Best Lakorn of the year/ ละครยอดเยี่ยม
2. Bella - Popular actress /นักแสดงหญิงยอดนิยม ราณี เคมเปญ
3. Pope - Popular actor or Superstar/นักแสดงชายยอดนิยม (ธนวรรธน์ วรรธนะภูติ)
4. Big - Best supporting actor/นักแสดงสมทบยอดเยี่ยม สาขาละครโทรทัศน์ (ศรุต วิจิตรตรานนท์)
5. P’ Mai - Best Directing / ผู้กำกับฯ ยอดเยี่ยม สาขาละคร โทรทัศน์ (ภวัต พนังคศิริ)

6. RomPaeng - Popular Opus/บทประพันธ์ ยอดนิยมสาขาละครโทรทัศน์ (รอมแพง จันทร์ยวีร์ สมปรีดา)

Remark : Best leading actor and best leading actress are Na det and Pook Look

Dara Inside Awards (13/Aug/2018) = ดาราอินไซด์อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Best lakorn of the year/ ละครยอดเยี่ยมแห่งปี
2. Rom Paeng - Best Opus -/บทประพันธ์ยอดเยี่ยม
3. Bella - Best leading actress /นักแสดงฝ่ายหญิงยอดเยี่ยม
4. P’ Mai - Best Directing /ผู้กำกับยอดเยี่ยม

MAYA AWARDS 2018 (8/Aug/2018) = มายา อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Top rated Lakorn /ละครยอดนิยมอันดับ 1 ขวัญใจมหาชน
2. Bella - Public favorite actress /ดารานำหญิงขวัญใจมหาชน
3. Bella - Public favorite charming actress /สาวเจ้าเสน่ห์ขวัญใจมหาชน
4. Khun Daeng - Best Lakorn Script /บทโทรทัศน์ยอดเยี่ยม

Thailand Headlines Person of the Year Awards 2018 (27/Sep/2018)

1. Bella – Popular Award – popular actress of the year
2. Pope - Popular Award – popular actor of the year
3. Khun Nong – Popular Award for Culture and Entertainment

MAT Award 2018 (23/Nov./2018) held by Marketing Association of Thailand

- Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Silver Award

Dara Variety Award 2019 (19/Jan/2019) = ดาราวาไรตี้ อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Best Lakorn of the year/ละครโทรทัศน์ยอดเยี่ยมแห่งปี
2. Khun Nong - Outstanding person creating outstanding drama of the year/บุคคลดีเด่น สาขาสร้างสรรค์ละครดีเด่นแห่งปี/คุณหน่อง
3. Pope - Best actor /นักแสดงนำละครโทรทัศน์ชายยอดเยี่ยม/โป๊ป
4. Bella - Public favorite actress of the year /ดารามหาชนหญิงแห่งปี/เบลล่า
5. Mae Prig (Ampa Pu sit) - Best supporting actress /นักแสดงประกอบหญิงยอดเยี่ยม/อำภา ภูษิต/แม่ปริก
6. Aor Jaow Oie - Best original song composed by Wichien TanTiPiMonPan/ เพลงยอดเยี่ยมจากละครโทรทัศน์ (ออเจ้าเอย)/วิเชียร ตันติพิมลพันธ์

LINE TV AWARDS 2019 (12/Feb/2019)

2 awards being voted by lakorn fans /โดย 2 รางวัลที่มาจากการโหวตของแฟนละคร คือ
1. The scene of Kade making her face like GiG Suwajanee - Best Viral Scene/ คลิปไวรัลยอดเยี่ยม) ฉากแม่การะเกดเลียนแบบพี่กิ๊ก สุวัจนี
2. The scene of Kade, Date and Raeung were in the boat - Best Comedy Scene/ ฉากตลกยอดเยี่ยม ฉากคุณพี่หมื่น, หมื่นเรือง และ การะเกดอยู่บนเรือ
3. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Content of the Year

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi @phatman ! (& to everyone else who's holding out for BPS2) While you're waiting, I found this write-up by Lovefia. What do you think? It seems a good intense romance; I sneaked bits off youtube with English subs but haven't seen it properly. It's even on daily motion though not sure if it's all the episodes.

https://lovefia.com/2018/12/03/choosing-to-step-into-the-light-the-pink-sin-trabab-see-chompoo/

Has anyone seen this story? 10 days is a long way off Phat, this may be worth your while.
I watched it. It WAS really good, until the writers screwed the story up. The guy was wayyyyy too mean to the girl, to the point where you just couldn't root for their couple anymore. And then they have the big magical repentance scene where everyone forgives one another and everything's just peachy. I hate those scenes, they're cheesy and unrealistic.
It was worth watching for Pon. He's very talented.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
This is hoping that we have lurkers who are on any of the production teams of any Thai movies/dramas in entertainment land.

You know how often they make the hero or heroine fall sick with fever? For romance & also for the chance to have a touchy-feely intimacy between them. (Wahh your skin is SO HOT! Your head is hot! - & this is usually when the other party is unconscious to the world) And then they will have the obligatory scene where either one of them cold sponge the sick patient. But the way they did it ......

Production team - Please remember to tell the Florence Nightingale character that when you sponge a high-temperatured person you're supposed to hold the wet towel down for a time in the most strategic places for the chill to take effect. NOT MOVE THE TOWEL FROM PLACE TO PLACE IN 2 SECONDS.

I'm making noise because when Khun P was hit by the boat, Kade came into his room in the night to cold compress his neck. It was strange that they're talking, they were staring into each other's eyes, she was shifting the towel about there's hardly a few seconds that she placed the compress properly! And then she went off suddenly, and by magic he's cured!! No medical way can a cold sponge work unless it's spot on until the towel heats up with the fever, or in Por Date's case the compress to "soak up" the pain.
Haha THANK YOU for pointing that out!
Also, is sponging people down an Asian/not-American thing? I'd never even heard of it until I started watching lakorns. I don't think most people do it here in the US for high fevers, but it may just be where I live, etc.