[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@Rosi I just read that summary now. Oh wow! What a Korean Drama of a lakorn! Hahha. That's a lakorn my grammy's would totally love. Like I was soo sucked into it I almost was upset! Haha. Anyway. The boy looks cute. I'm neutral with Bua too (c'mon she's one of Bella's besties, I can't not) so I might watch it. Thanks for sharing!!
I thought it was a great watch until I got to the end. But maybe you'll like it better

TBSC was directed by my favorite Thai director so far (not that I know of many). She directed Full House Thai, which is one of my favorite dramas EVER. She has a very different style from most Thai directors, and I honestly think it's better. But she has to have decent writers and producers to work her magic, as any director does.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought the fundee scene would have won something, most memorable scene from the drama for me. It’s the first time he look at her in a new light and felt something more, of course I think he’s unsubconsciosuly falling for her since the first time she fell into his arm when they went to the market. I actually like every scenes where he’s standing behind her and whispering into her ears lol. Pick your no.1 fav scene ladies...
Is that even a question? "Go look in the mirror." Doesn't matter how many times I watch it, I scream with happiness every. Time. :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
You mean slap first then kiss? I wouldn’t want that. Never liked leading man character slap anyone.... yikes! I recently followed a Thai drama IG account where they cut clips of latest drama and dang it’s DRAMATIC.............
No, not the man slapping the woman. Or really any slapping. But if there is slapping, the woman slapping the man when he deserves it.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Tbh Sai Lohit is a great lakorn in content. Even the words are beautiful. Great to see Now Tisanart back after hiatus. However, Porshe didn't give me much Luang Krai vibe. Still like Noom Sornram as my Luang Krai.
You're right on that @CPY ! I'm on Episode 10 now & it really is a wonderful telling. Trust a writer like you to spot how lovely the scripts flowed. There's many touching scenes not just between the leads & loyalty on the battlefield but because of the tie between brothers, between sisters & family; each is in its own pocket. BPS doesn't show much of servants except as people of servitude, but in here Mr. Big's household & their relationship with the hired help garners devotion as if their his children (can voice opinions, can ask for things, go for group outings haha). There's a sad scene of the elder brother showing his wife their family sword (there's 2, the hero/younger brother has the other), how it's sketched with the names of their ancestors - the maker, the owner, their grandfathers; thing is it's tooled on different parts of the weapon, even the blade, and jewels which had belonged to the users. I like that scene. I have not seen the earlier versions which you did but this is good enough for me, it's my first time seeing both the hero & heroine so it's a fresh feel each time you see him returning from war & looking for her.

Can't help thinking if they had allowed Constantine Phaulkon from BPS to bring in the French then Ayutthaya would never have fallen to Burma & would have prospered instead (the Kings could have remained merely as figureheads but at least the lands is safe)

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
BTW BPS won a bunch of awards at the Thai 33 Golden Darts award. Louis Scott and Bella won for best supporting actor and best lead actress.
So then to add to this list:
The Mass Communication Club of Thailand (21/Apr/2018) = ชมรมสมาพันธ์สื่อสารมวลชนแห่งประเทศไทย

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat- Oustanding Lakorn/ละครดีเด่น
2. Khun Nong – best Producer/ผู้จัดละครยอดเยี่ยม/หน่อง-อรุโณชา
3. Bella – Outstanding actress/นักแสดงหญิงดีเด่น
4. Pope – Outstanding actor/นักแสดงชายดีเด่น
5. Joi – Best young actor/นักแสดงดาวรุ่งชายยอดเยี่ยม“ไอ้จ้อย” โมสต์-วิศรุต หิมรัตน์

Siam Dara Stars Awards 2018 (29/Jun/2018) = สยามดาราอวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwat - Best Lakorn of the year/ ละครยอดเยี่ยม
2. Bella - Popular actress /นักแสดงหญิงยอดนิยม ราณี เคมเปญ
3. Pope - Popular actor or Superstar/นักแสดงชายยอดนิยม (ธนวรรธน์ วรรธนะภูติ)
4. Big - Best supporting actor/นักแสดงสมทบยอดเยี่ยม สาขาละครโทรทัศน์ (ศรุต วิจิตรตรานนท์)
5. P’ Mai - Best Directing / ผู้กำกับฯ ยอดเยี่ยม สาขาละคร โทรทัศน์ (ภวัต พนังคศิริ)

6. RomPaeng - Popular Opus/บทประพันธ์ ยอดนิยมสาขาละครโทรทัศน์ (รอมแพง จันทร์ยวีร์ สมปรีดา)

Remark : Best leading actor and best leading actress are Na det and Pook Look

Dara Inside Awards (13/Aug/2018) = ดาราอินไซด์อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Best lakorn of the year/ ละครยอดเยี่ยมแห่งปี
2. Rom Paeng - Best Opus -/บทประพันธ์ยอดเยี่ยม
3. Bella - Best leading actress /นักแสดงฝ่ายหญิงยอดเยี่ยม
4. P’ Mai - Best Directing /ผู้กำกับยอดเยี่ยม

MAYA AWARDS 2018 (8/Aug/2018) = มายา อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Top rated Lakorn /ละครยอดนิยมอันดับ 1 ขวัญใจมหาชน
2. Bella - Public favorite actress /ดารานำหญิงขวัญใจมหาชน
3. Bella - Public favorite charming actress /สาวเจ้าเสน่ห์ขวัญใจมหาชน
4. Khun Daeng - Best Lakorn Script /บทโทรทัศน์ยอดเยี่ยม

Thailand Headlines Person of the Year Awards 2018 (27/Sep/2018)

1. Bella – Popular Award – popular actress of the year
2. Pope - Popular Award – popular actor of the year
3. Khun Nong – Popular Award for Culture and Entertainment

MAT Award 2018 (23/Nov./2018) held by Marketing Association of Thailand

- Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Silver Award

Dara Variety Award 2019 (19/Jan/2019) = ดาราวาไรตี้ อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Best Lakorn of the year/ละครโทรทัศน์ยอดเยี่ยมแห่งปี
2. Khun Nong - Outstanding person creating outstanding drama of the year/บุคคลดีเด่น สาขาสร้างสรรค์ละครดีเด่นแห่งปี/คุณหน่อง
3. Pope - Best actor /นักแสดงนำละครโทรทัศน์ชายยอดเยี่ยม/โป๊ป
4. Bella - Public favorite actress of the year /ดารามหาชนหญิงแห่งปี/เบลล่า
5. Mae Prig (Ampa Pu sit) - Best supporting actress /นักแสดงประกอบหญิงยอดเยี่ยม/อำภา ภูษิต/แม่ปริก
6. Aor Jaow Oie - Best original song composed by Wichien TanTiPiMonPan/ เพลงยอดเยี่ยมจากละครโทรทัศน์ (ออเจ้าเอย)/วิเชียร ตันติพิมลพันธ์

LINE TV AWARDS 2019 (12/Feb/2019)

2 awards being voted by lakorn fans /โดย 2 รางวัลที่มาจากการโหวตของแฟนละคร คือ
1. The scene of Kade making her face like GiG Suwajanee - Best Viral Scene/ คลิปไวรัลยอดเยี่ยม) ฉากแม่การะเกดเลียนแบบพี่กิ๊ก สุวัจนี
2. The scene of Kade, Date and Raeung were in the boat - Best Comedy Scene/ ฉากตลกยอดเยี่ยม ฉากคุณพี่หมื่น, หมื่นเรือง และ การะเกดอยู่บนเรือ
3. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Content of the Year

33 Golden Darts Awards (15?/Feb\2019)
1. Bella - Best Actress
2. Louis - Best Supporting Actor