[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
His fandom is just a typical fandom, just like Korean actors have Japanese rich ladies to support them. It’s better to have those rich fans than none

They’re filming Roy Leh Marnya outdoor today so pics all over IG, he only has one outfit? The black suite with white shirt underneath lol
Let them be crazy then. Haha.

Oo. I need to go IG right now!
Maybe that's what hot lawyers wear?? Haha

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
Nadya, you can try using Google to search for 'just another muse', and then in the home page, search for BPS. I had the same problem but when I do this, I am able to watch all the lakorns there... Joe this advice help :angel10:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@Rosi I just read that summary now. Oh wow! What a Korean Drama of a lakorn! Hahha. That's a lakorn my grammy's would totally love. Like I was soo sucked into it I almost was upset! Haha. Anyway. The boy looks cute. I'm neutral with Bua too (c'mon she's one of Bella's besties, I can't not) so I might watch it. Thanks for sharing!!

phamx

KhunP’Meun slave
I thought the fundee scene would have won something, most memorable scene from the drama for me. It’s the first time he look at her in a new light and felt something more, of course I think he’s unsubconsciosuly falling for her since the first time she fell into his arm when they went to the market. I actually like every scenes where he’s standing behind her and whispering into her ears lol. Pick your no.1 fav scene ladies...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought the fundee scene would have won something, most memorable scene from the drama for me. It’s the first time he look at her in a new light and felt something more, of course I think he’s unsubconsciosuly falling for her since the first time she fell into his arm when they went to the market. I actually like every scenes where he’s standing behind her and whispering into her ears lol. Pick your no.1 fav scene ladies...
Most memorable/iconic scenes for me are definitely the "Fun dee" and "You can kiss like the French?" scenes! Like. . . nothing can top those two for me. Well at least as far as my memory goes. Haha. It may change after I go on a third rerun.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
View attachment 32178

This image never gets old. Is it wrong to think salacious thoughts about him while he's in religious garb? :pancarta:
Yeah, he sure is the hottest guy in religious robes. I did wonder why that household uses Hindu's temple garbs while Jumpa prays differently to another altar. But you noticed they left him strategic parts of the body bared to heighten the sexy look? Is that even normal (or moral hehehe) in a spiritual sense?

Other actors (eg Weir) struts in mere jeans to show off those muscles, but Khun P stole the show with strips of white linen and from thereon nobody is allowed to take that thunder from him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, he sure is the hottest guy in religious robes. I did wonder why that household uses Hindu's temple garbs while Jumpa prays differently to another altar. But you noticed they left him strategic parts of the body bared to heighten the sexy look? Is that even normal (or moral hehehe) in a spiritual sense?

Other actors (eg Weir) struts in mere jeans to show off those muscles, but Khun P stole the show with strips of white linen and from thereon nobody is allowed to take that thunder from him.
I don't even care because it looks to hawt on him. Haha.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
I don't even care because it looks to hawt on him. Haha.
I think when his dad passed him that tray of what looks then like a dusty set of never-been-used-in-a-long-time set of robes, everyone was later surprised the way those stuff turned out on him. He's handsome from the start of the story but this outfit gave him such a glow! He got too buffed handsome then! Even better looking than Keanu Reeves! And you know how much I love Keanu Reeves.