[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Discussion in '2018' started by Cookie_King1970, Jan 5, 2012.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

If only things worked that way!

DaoRisa and Rachfull like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

DaoRisa, Rosi4 and phatman like this.
  3. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

It is a good drama :).

DaoRisa, phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  4. phatman

Awe man. He's not the lead I assume. Grr. What is it a Kom Faek reunion? Haha.

DaoRisa likes this.
  5. Rosi4

Rosi4 Wifey #42

Mario was real funny in that Pee Mak movie! He was so cheesy the way he loves his wife Nak.

DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  6. Magal55

Magal55 sarNie Egg

DaoRisa, Rachfull and phatman like this.
  7. phatman

He is exactly like that in Thong Ek. Like it's pretty much they took his character and his friend's character right out of Pee Mak.

DaoRisa, Rachfull and Rosi4 like this.
  8. Rosi4

Rosi4 Wifey #42

If there's a Mark Pin there it means Got is not the hero? Oh no .... what's the matter with this guy?? He's got all lead actor material & looks in spades & yet don't want to bank on that heading a movie. Lesser guys sissy looking with poor acting ..... and we have someone like GOT and he's not doing anything!!

9. Rosi4

Rosi4 Wifey #42

What??! His & the friend is like from Pee Mak?? Their characters were hilarious! Aiyahh.... Then I have no choice and close one eye and watch because oh no his heroine is .....

Rachfull, DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  10. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

11. Magal55

Magal55 sarNie Egg

On an unrelated note, but hoping for some help from the Asianfuse veterans here. I can't find my password and the reset password thing is not working. So I can't log on except from my current laptop. Apart from starting a new ID, anyone know how I can fix this?

Amata and Rosi4 like this.
  12. phatman

Only one of his friends is in there, but he has a gang of friends too. Haha. There's three of them and they're hilarious.
    Yeah. . .. The nang'ek is. . . .her. It's ok. I'm just gonna enjoy the show as is. Mr. PJ is also in there!

Rosi4 likes this.
  13. phatman

Interesting. It's not working at all?

14. Magal55

Magal55 sarNie Egg

Yup. Sent myself the "reset" email about 10 times to 2 different email accounts but nothing is working. So afraid to accidentally log myself off here :facepalm:

Rosi4 likes this.
  15. phatman

That's weird. I guess you'll have to just not log off. Haha. You may want to let the administrators know that their reset password isn't working.

16. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

It actually is! The 2 Noks, who made KF, are making the movie. Nok Chatchai was the lead in the 1st part. And looking at the summary of part1 there are 2 male leads. It's called Necromancer. Bout some corrupt cops with black magic, supernatural powers. I'm assuming its Mark vs Got again.

Rachfull and phatman like this.
  17. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

You can dm the admins of the board. It happned to me too a long time ago. I just started a new account. Used to be just "jeanie"

phatman likes this.
  18. phatman

Wow. He must really like Mark too. Haha. I knew he likes Got. He always casts Got, but I didn't know he was on the Mark bandwagon. I see. I shall watch that then!

Edit:
    I just read the summary. I bet ya Got is gonna be the ex-cop now criminal and Mark is gonna be the cop on the mission to catch Got. Haha.

Rachfull and Koy123 like this.
  19. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

20. Rosi4

Rosi4 Wifey #42

Err, are you anyone from the current list of Pope's BPS wifeys? With a new name? Not that that is a problem, we welcome anybody who love the same things here..... but sorry too I'm just walking in unrelated because I too don't know how to fix the logging in. Had no choice then but start in with new email account.
    Hope someone here will be able to help you.

phatman likes this.