[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry gang, another none-Pope/Bella/BPS question.

@Amata - and any of you guys living in Thailand, understand Thai & reading Thai news ..... can you help with something which I'm not sure I saw right or not? Few days ago fleeting news I saw on TV is that the Thai Princess is running for the president or is it the prime minister's seat, and after that they showed videos/pictures of her & being interviewed, etc. Then! Then, in one of the videos I thought I saw in her team someone in black who looks like that actor Chakrit Yamnarm. Did I viewed right or is that someone else who looks like him? Or do entertainment people sometimes go into Thai politics? Just curious that's all.
Thanks.
@Rosi4
I don't see the video you talked about but it is possible that it is him as they used to act in a movie together. The name of the movie is My Best Bodyguard. I don't think he would go into the Thai politics.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I concur! Haha. He needs to wear pants though. Denim specifically. I don't want no speedo's. Haha.
@phatman - how many more days to your BPS marathon? While waiting I think you should give a peek at a Mr. Big movie; it's called "Sai Lohit" 2018 with English subs. He acted so well there, it's lovely to watch him as a sensitive family man. It's also in Ayutthaya; he's a jeweller and father to 2 daughters & a son. At the start of the story he sends his son & son-in-law off to war, while later his youngest a 10-year old daughter sneaked off in the night to see her brother leave with the troops. It is mentioned Ayutthaya's been at peace in the reign of King Luang Narai and his trusted assistant Kosa Lek! We know them in BPS that's why I got hooked! The production is beautiful and the story flows nicely, Mr. Big is a terrific actor.

CPY

GotomySin
@phatman - how many more days to your BPS marathon? While waiting I think you should give a peek at a Mr. Big movie; it's called "Sai Lohit" 2018 with English subs. He acted so well there, it's lovely to watch him as a sensitive family man. It's also in Ayutthaya; he's a jeweller and father to 2 daughters & a son. At the start of the story he sends his son & son-in-law off to war, while later his youngest a 10-year old daughter sneaked off in the night to see her brother leave with the troops. It is mentioned Ayutthaya's been at peace in the reign of King Luang Narai and his trusted assistant Kosa Lek! We know them in BPS that's why I got hooked! The production is beautiful and the story flows nicely, Mr. Big is a terrific actor.
Tbh Sai Lohit is a great lakorn in content. Even the words are beautiful. Great to see Now Tisanart back after hiatus. However, Porshe didn't give me much Luang Krai vibe. Still like Noom Sornram as my Luang Krai.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I have two favourite Thai actors. Pope of course *swoon* as there is no way to resist his manliness and gentle smile.

The other is James Ji who is only a few years older than my son and seems like such a sweetheart with a lot of potential. He has really grown on me as an actor, and I have joined his legions of "aunty" fans.

By the way, much as I love our samee, the Pope Army fans scare me to death. I'm not sure they understand the difference between reality and fantasy.
Pretty sure every celebrity has a crazy side to their fanclub. I got into a very small altercation with a militant Kim fan (she came after me after I expressed an opinion about a Kim drama-- I didn't respond). There's definitely Pope fans who can't differentiate between reality and fantasy, but they're always the minority. The majority just love his adorkableness.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Movie or lakorn??

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
My impression is that the Army has many overseas fans from China. They are the ones with the money to make that huge ass (excuse my language) advertisement for his birthday that was publicised all over central Bangkok. And they also went after whoever that girl was who supposedly had something or other with him. Which we know is not true since he was in Rachfull(?)'s basement all this while.
True. I can attest to this fact

CPY

GotomySin
Hi @phatman ! (& to everyone else who's holding out for BPS2) While you're waiting, I found this write-up by Lovefia. What do you think? It seems a good intense romance; I sneaked bits off youtube with English subs but haven't seen it properly. It's even on daily motion though not sure if it's all the episodes.

https://lovefia.com/2018/12/03/choosing-to-step-into-the-light-the-pink-sin-trabab-see-chompoo/

Has anyone seen this story? 10 days is a long way off Phat, this may be worth your while.
Started good but ended up stupid. LOL...for me it is just a meh unless you want more Pon-Bua moments.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Started good but ended up stupid. LOL...for me it is just a meh unless you want more Pon-Bua moments.
I'll take that recommendation CPY! Thanks! That's why I needed to know if anyone's seen it. We're looking for quality here & stupid endings ......well, better not waste time.
But Lovefia also listed "Soi Lohit", I'm on Episode 4 now & it's really quite good. I'm watching it for Mr. Big from BPS, as usual he's wonderful, but the hero's character - a soldier from a long line of warriors in his family, I'm starting to like him a lot.
The story itself has references of real life history woven into it in the Ayutthaya period but I'm unsure if it's real like the way Kade's lecturer laid out his classes in BPS - that all those things/people happened.

CPY

GotomySin
I'll take that recommendation CPY! Thanks! That's why I needed to know if anyone's seen it. We're looking for quality here & stupid endings ......well, better not waste time.
But Lovefia also listed "Soi Lohit", I'm on Episode 4 now & it's really quite good. I'm watching it for Mr. Big from BPS, as usual he's wonderful, but the hero's character - a soldier from a long line of warriors in his family, I'm starting to like him a lot.
The story itself has references of real life history woven into it in the Ayutthaya period but I'm unsure if it's real like the way Kade's lecturer laid out his classes in BPS - that all those things/people happened.
Trabab is a happy ending. But they messed up the last 3 episodes. For terms of content, Sai Lohit is better than BPS because the indication of fall of Ayutthaya, Thonburi and the beginning of Rattanakosin era.

You may try Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak subbed by Neko. It is a good story for me.