[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
I have two favourite Thai actors. Pope of course *swoon* as there is no way to resist his manliness and gentle smile.

The other is James Ji who is only a few years older than my son and seems like such a sweetheart with a lot of potential. He has really grown on me as an actor, and I have joined his legions of "aunty" fans.

By the way, much as I love our samee, the Pope Army fans scare me to death. I'm not sure they understand the difference between reality and fantasy.
Yes, James is sweet. At first I thought he's just like any teeny-bopper singer who's trying to act in movies & won't be able to shake off that persona. But he starts to act very well. I liked him hiding his feelings in Padiwarada & never showing Rin he's liked her from the start. He did indirect little things which means he cares but he's not going to openly wear his heart on his sleeve again after what happened with Duangsawat. But him as the aggressive doctor Khun Chai Puttipatt is even better! Of the 5 Jutathep brothers he dares authority - & most importantly his grandmothers! Dogs on with a one-track mind when he decided he wanted Kaew as his wife - & that's it. His character there is a big surprise, the sons of that family are expected to follow decorum because of their status in society. And he shamelessly used his position as famed doctor/surgeon to twist things in order to save her. So romantic!

Magal55

sarNie Egg
Yes, James is sweet. At first I thought he's just like any teeny-bopper singer who's trying to act in movies & won't be able to shake off that persona. But he starts to act very well. I liked him hiding his feelings in Padiwarada & never showing Rin he's liked her from the start. He did indirect little things which means he cares but he's not going to openly wear his heart on his sleeve again after what happened with Duangsawat. But him as the aggressive doctor Khun Chai Puttipatt is even better! Of the 5 Jutathep brothers he dares authority - & most importantly his grandmothers! Dogs on with a one-track mind when he decided he wanted Kaew as his wife - & that's it. His character there is a big surprise, the sons of that family are expected to follow decorum because of their status in society. And he shamelessly used his position as famed doctor/surgeon to twist things in order to save her. So romantic!
Yay, another JJ fan (among the millions out there). But we'd better get back to focusing on samee here @Rosi4 ;)

bit

sarNie Adult
Sorry gang, another none-Pope/Bella/BPS question.

@Amata - and any of you guys living in Thailand, understand Thai & reading Thai news ..... can you help with something which I'm not sure I saw right or not? Few days ago fleeting news I saw on TV is that the Thai Princess is running for the president or is it the prime minister's seat, and after that they showed videos/pictures of her & being interviewed, etc. Then! Then, in one of the videos I thought I saw in her team someone in black who looks like that actor Chakrit Yamnarm. Did I viewed right or is that someone else who looks like him? Or do entertainment people sometimes go into Thai politics? Just curious that's all.
Thanks.
I know the King sister tried to run for something because Thailand is going for their first election after the military coop. However the King later said none of the royals suppose to be in politics.

The King and his sister must not see things eye to eye.

Magal55

sarNie Egg
I would've eaten it. Hahaha.

Are his fans really that bad in Thailand? Haha. That is pretty scary. I'm glad the girls in here are more open. . . shoot we even share him. Haha.
My impression is that the Army has many overseas fans from China. They are the ones with the money to make that huge ass (excuse my language) advertisement for his birthday that was publicised all over central Bangkok. And they also went after whoever that girl was who supposedly had something or other with him. Which we know is not true since he was in Rachfull(?)'s basement all this while.

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
On an unrelated note, but hoping for some help from the Asianfuse veterans here. I can't find my password and the reset password thing is not working. So I can't log on except from my current laptop. Apart from starting a new ID, anyone know how I can fix this?
@Magal55
I'm sorry I do not understand your problem yet . You forgot you password and you tried to reset your password on the first page of asianfuse. Right? On the laptop you still can post by using the former ID and password , not new ID. Right? So why don't you change your password on the laptop, you just click on your name above on the right corner. You will find "password - two step verification" just click on it and type your new password 2 times. you don't have to use e-mail at all for this step. Please let me know if i do not misunderstood and it works

Rosi4

Wifey #42
I know the King sister tried to run for something because Thailand is going for their first election after the military coop. However the King later said none of the royals suppose to be in politics.

The King and his sister must not see things eye to eye.
Thanks @bit ! The news was amongst a fast spin of other international headlines that's when I thought I saw that Chakrit guy. So Thailand is having elections now, so many countries having political stuff going on until we lose track.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Awe!!! 10 more days! Hehe.
Hi @phatman ! (& to everyone else who's holding out for BPS2) While you're waiting, I found this write-up by Lovefia. What do you think? It seems a good intense romance; I sneaked bits off youtube with English subs but haven't seen it properly. It's even on daily motion though not sure if it's all the episodes.

https://lovefia.com/2018/12/03/choosing-to-step-into-the-light-the-pink-sin-trabab-see-chompoo/

Has anyone seen this story? 10 days is a long way off Phat, this may be worth your while.

Magal55

sarNie Egg
@Magal55
I'm sorry I do not understand your problem yet . You forgot you password and you tried to reset your password on the first page of asianfuse. Right? On the laptop you still can post by using the former ID and password , not new ID. Right? So why don't you change your password on the laptop, you just click on your name above on the right corner. You will find "password - two step verification" just click on it and type your new password 2 times. you don't have to use e-mail at all for this step. Please let me know if i do not misunderstood and it works
Hi @Amata, thanks for the advice. I tried that but you still need a password to reach the 2-step verification. I tried several passwords and now it says my account is locked :( But I can still post here until I figure it out I guess :)

Rosi4

Wifey #42
This is hoping that we have lurkers who are on any of the production teams of any Thai movies/dramas in entertainment land.

You know how often they make the hero or heroine fall sick with fever? For romance & also for the chance to have a touchy-feely intimacy between them. (Wahh your skin is SO HOT! Your head is hot! - & this is usually when the other party is unconscious to the world) And then they will have the obligatory scene where either one of them cold sponge the sick patient. But the way they did it ......

Production team - Please remember to tell the Florence Nightingale character that when you sponge a high-temperatured person you're supposed to hold the wet towel down for a time in the most strategic places for the chill to take effect. NOT MOVE THE TOWEL FROM PLACE TO PLACE IN 2 SECONDS.

I'm making noise because when Khun P was hit by the boat, Kade came into his room in the night to cold compress his neck. It was strange that they're talking, they were staring into each other's eyes, she was shifting the towel about there's hardly a few seconds that she placed the compress properly! And then she went off suddenly, and by magic he's cured!! No medical way can a cold sponge work unless it's spot on until the towel heats up with the fever, or in Por Date's case the compress to "soak up" the pain.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My impression is that the Army has many overseas fans from China. They are the ones with the money to make that huge ass (excuse my language) advertisement for his birthday that was publicised all over central Bangkok. And they also went after whoever that girl was who supposedly had something or other with him. Which we know is not true since he was in Rachfull(?)'s basement all this while.
Wow. They're pretty powerful I see. Crazy. Right?? How could he when he was locked up! Urgh. Still trying to find a way to get him out. Haha.

phamx

KhunP’Meun slave
His fandom is just a typical fandom, just like Korean actors have Japanese rich ladies to support them. It’s better to have those rich fans than none

They’re filming Roy Leh Marnya outdoor today so pics all over IG, he only has one outfit? The black suite with white shirt underneath lol

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I have two favourite Thai actors. Pope of course *swoon* as there is no way to resist his manliness and gentle smile.

The other is James Ji who is only a few years older than my son and seems like such a sweetheart with a lot of potential. He has really grown on me as an actor, and I have joined his legions of "aunty" fans.

By the way, much as I love our samee, the Pope Army fans scare me to death. I'm not sure they understand the difference between reality and fantasy.
Wow, happy to know that you have 2 favorite Thai actors and those 2 are my favorite ones as well. Pope caught my heart in Samee Tetra with Ploy. since then, I followed his steps, and BPS is the one that make him top others in my list.

For JamesJi, he has really grown on me since I first saw his drama with Kimberly, and I like his role a lot, then went back to watch all of his dramas. I've thought that JJ is a very young lucky actor who has a talent in both singer and actor and yet received most of the good scripts.