[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Okay not BPS-related but I'm planning a trip to Cali soon and I thought about visiting the Thai Town in LA but I'm not sure if it's worth visiting :confused12: Anyone have any idea??? Looks like it's mostly food and drinking and I'm pretty sure the spice of Thai cuisin would kill me :risas3:
I've been to Thai Town a few times and you're right. It is mainly restaurants and stores! But i think @KitKat516 is in or around LA, maybe she can give you some tips!!

And honey, how are you with Samee but can't handle the spice?!?! Hahaha jk.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Okay not BPS-related but I'm planning a trip to Cali soon and I thought about visiting the Thai Town in LA but I'm not sure if it's worth visiting :confused12: Anyone have any idea??? Looks like it's mostly food and drinking and I'm pretty sure the spice of Thai cuisin would kill me :risas3:
Too bad you missed Songkran because my friend who lives in LA took a picture with a life size Por Date poster in Thai Town. Made me super jealous lol.

Go look for Real Thai Coconut advertised by PopeBella. Lol Thai food is so good, too bad where I’m from don’t have good Thai food.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Okay not BPS-related but I'm planning a trip to Cali soon and I thought about visiting the Thai Town in LA but I'm not sure if it's worth visiting :confused12: Anyone have any idea??? Looks like it's mostly food and drinking and I'm pretty sure the spice of Thai cuisine would kill me :risas3:
Will you be one of those farangs with camera around your neck & closing up on anything Thai? I give you a dare - go up to any shopkeeper & ask if they have a standee of Pope & Bella on the premises

Rosi

Wifey #42
I cannot find the JLR thread :sad6: lol can you link me please? Thank yoouuuuuuu!

Hey! I said at the end that Pope isn't for me!! He's for you guys! Hahahaha #loyaltoHotGot

Bummer. I should've pre-ordered the dvd set too. Oh well. Maybe I'll just go hangout with you @phatman and we can eat mangoes with nam pla wan and moo krata while watching BPS lol jk jk
MissPK, it's this thread and it's 1548 pages!

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/jamleuy-ruk-makers-group.7962/page-1548

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I cannot find the JLR thread :sad6: lol can you link me please? Thank yoouuuuuuu!

Hey! I said at the end that Pope isn't for me!! He's for you guys! Hahahaha #loyaltoHotGot

Bummer. I should've pre-ordered the dvd set too. Oh well. Maybe I'll just go hangout with you @phatman and we can eat mangoes with nam pla wan and moo krata while watching BPS lol jk jk
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/forums/2008.214/?direction=asc

Haha. Call! I just had some nam pla wan the other day!

Okay not BPS-related but I'm planning a trip to Cali soon and I thought about visiting the Thai Town in LA but I'm not sure if it's worth visiting :confused12: Anyone have any idea??? Looks like it's mostly food and drinking and I'm pretty sure the spice of Thai cuisine would kill me :risas3:
Not sure never been there. Haha .

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Will you be one of those farangs with camera around your neck & closing up on anything Thai? I give you a dare - go up to any shopkeeper & ask if they have a standee of Pope & Bella on the premises
ME: "Excuse me, do you have any standees of Pope or Bella?"
STORE OWNER: *brings out standee of Pope*
ME: *starts ferociously making out with it*