[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wait guys. If Nak Soo Tewada is to air after BPS on the 19th. . . that means BPS is ending on the 18th. That means we only have 3 eps left. We still have an engagement, a wedding, death of Khun Loong, killing of Faulcon, a visit from Sriprat and a bunch of quality family time. How the heck are they gonna fit all that into 3 eps which are only 45 mins each???? Oh man. Are they gonna rip us off AGAIN!? I did not go through this whole rerun just to NOT see the appropriate scenes!!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
ME: "Excuse me, do you have any standees of Pope or Bella?"
STORE OWNER: *brings out standee of Pope*
ME: *starts ferociously making out with it*
Lmfao i could imagine the store owner's face. Like WTFFFFFF?!

Girl. I would run off with it first and the ferociously make out with it. Hahahaha. Jk jk. It's too precious. I would stare at it all day
LOL just dont trip while running off with it.

Hahahaha you both are too much :risas3::risas3:

ABG

sarNie Egg
I was waiting to watch this. Did not expect to love it as much as I did. Are there extra scenes in the rerun?? Also, where can I watch the 3 special episodes? I've been searching online, but to no avail.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was waiting to watch this. Did not expect to love it as much as I did. Are there extra scenes in the rerun?? Also, where can I watch the 3 special episodes? I've been searching online, but to no avail.
Hi friend! Welcome!! The rerun does have extended/deleted scenes. Some scenes are subtle and some are obvious.
I don't know if the special eps are online anymore, but don't watch 'em. It's a waste of time. They pretty much aired Date and Kade only with their special songs in place of the original bgm.

View attachment 19239
I am in shock-- could this really be the samee???
Yes that is THE samee. They should've gone down just a little. Hahahah.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes there are some extra scenes but so far none that were extremely different-- usually just extended.
I thought the special eps were on youtube-- of course, that might've changed now that only the BPS rerun is on ch 3's site. The special eps were just bts clips, for the most part.

EDIT: Welcome back, @ABG !!! It's been a while since you posted on this thread (I saw you posted wayyyyy back). Still LOVING BPS?

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
FullCaps ep 29 part I

Screenshot_20180714-022155_YouTube.jpg
Yummmm :love::love::love:

Screenshot_20180714-022307_YouTube.jpg
Whoever chose Louis's wig doesn't seem to understand how white people hair works, at least not during the BPS time period. Louis has the curly Beiber flip, which was fashionable about ten years ago :risas3:
In short, his wig is cringey

Screenshot_20180714-022810_YouTube.jpg
*ahem*
Samee's the shortest guy in the room
Except maybe for that one official guy

Screenshot_20180714-022937_YouTube.jpg
This drama makes me so hungryyyy why must they have so many close-ups of gourmet food??? :drooling:

I have a funny gif of Bella but I can't post it because the "file's too large."
I mean, I don't see how anything can be too large after those pics we posted of Pope's white pants came through just fine :rolleyes::risas3:

Screenshot_20180714-024635_Video Player.jpg
BELLA: Look at the pretty thing I cooked for you, Khun P!
Screenshot_20180714-024642_Video Player.jpg
DATE: *tries really hard to conceal just how much he loves this gesture from her and fails abysmally*
AWWW they're so cute and Khun P's starting to be softer towards Kade :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Screenshot_20180714-025001_Video Player.jpg
GOT: Is this safe to eat???

Haha I love it when she asks them if they don't believe she made it herself and they all lean forward and say "Cheua":risas3::risas3::risas3: Only AFTER they've tasted it, of course.

Something I've never understood: "proper" women were expected to know how to cook before they married, but since they were "proper" women they married "proper" men who were rich enough to own servants who would cook for them anyway. So why bother learning to cook? :confused12:(learning to cook beyond basic survival skills, I mean)

Screenshot_20180714-025854_YouTube.jpg
EEEEEKKKKK He's not even trying to conceal his affection for her anymore!!!!!! He openly banters with her, and for those few minutes, we forget that they're in public. Kade and Date have their own little LSP world now :aaaaa:

20180714_030311.jpg
The moment when Rhueng, Got, Daddy, and Kosa Ban realized they were all third-wheels to Kade and Date :risas3:

Screenshot_20180714-030627_YouTube.jpg
DATE: You're only good at nonsense things, Kade
DATE'S EXPRESSION: I tease you because I love you, Kade
RACHFULL: *explodes with happiness*

Date literally gives her bedroom eyes during this entire scene. In front of Rueng, Got, Daddy, AND Kosa Ban. If that's not true love, I don't know what is :drooling::love::love::aaaaa:
Excuse me while I exit youtube to calm down after watching 10 minutes of Pope's eyesex willing|:facepalm:

TBC...

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
FullCaps Ep 29 part II

Screenshot_20180714-031120_YouTube.jpg
GOT: Oogh, maybe I shouldn't have eaten that...

KADE: Khun Luang called you all in to talk about sending an ambassador to France, right?
KOSA BAN AND DADDY:
Screenshot_20180714-031730_YouTube.jpg
How does she know???
DATE:
Screenshot_20180714-031740_YouTube.jpg
What am I going to do with you :facepalm::facepalm:

Screenshot_20180714-032652_YouTube.jpg
Pope's shocked face is :risas3:
Date: Eavesdropping? You were eavesdropping?
Kade: Who, me? I would NEVER do that :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20180714-032830_YouTube.jpg
Can I switch samees for a day? Hot Got and I have... things... to discuss :risas3:

Screenshot_20180714-033023_YouTube.jpg

Got's smolder is so hot he could melt the icecaps with it :love::love::love:

Screenshot_20180714-033321_YouTube.jpg
I just had a mental image of these two linking arms and skipping down the bridge together :risas3: Now I can't take this scene seriously. Moving on...

Screenshot_20180714-033456_YouTube.jpg
Got is soooooo freakin' sexy in this episode. He ALMOST trumps the samee. Almost :p

And they never once question why Kade can speak French...?

Screenshot_20180714-033856_YouTube.jpg
*teacher whacks Date on the back of the head* Stop flirting with your girlfriend and pay attention!
Aww they're like a couple of teenagers, making eyes at each other during class :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20180714-034324_YouTube.jpg
1) This blue ensemble is definitely my favorite of all of Kade's outfits :love:
2) That sass Kade gave Prik :risas3:
"I've never seen a pillow that big"
"Yes you have"
"Where?"
"Right here!" :risas3::risas3::risas3: Gosh Kade I love you

TBC...

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
FullCaps Ep 29 Part III
I really gotta learn to keep these down...my KSTD caps are usually three parts long, but the episodes are at least twice as long as these BPS ones :facepalm:

Screenshot_20180714-034603_YouTube.jpg
Date: I am thoroughly displeased that Kade has not come out to greet me so I am going to pout about it for the rest of the day
Wait... she's sewing? Better go see what's so important she couldn't come greet me on the pier
Screenshot_20180714-035300_YouTube.jpg
*awkwardly stands in the room* Now Date, don't be TOO direct here. You don't want her to know that you missed her on the pier. Give her a subtle, yet unambiguous hint--
DATE: "I'm thirsty"
Nailed it.

Kade: "If you're thirsty, then go get some water"
Date:
Screenshot_20180714-035804_YouTube.jpg
Why don't you love me anymore???

So Date has now gone from playing hard to get at the pier to actively seeking Kade out when she doesn't show up :aaaaa:

Awww, look how hurt he is
Screenshot_20180714-040001_YouTube.jpg
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: He looks like she just kicked his puppy

Screenshot_20180714-040351_YouTube.jpg
STOP SMILING LIKE THAT POPE my heart can't take it :icon12::facepalm:

Screenshot_20180714-040709_YouTube.jpg
Much better :risas3:

Screenshot_20180714-041000_YouTube.jpg
NO he did it again :love::love::love::love::love::love: excuse me while I go die

Date: I should be the one to sing the song because it compliments a woman's beauty
Daddy:
Screenshot_20180714-041409_YouTube.jpg
You talking about me, Date?! :risas3:

YAYYYYY We shall all go to Brighton (Lavo)!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Screenshot_20180714-041946_YouTube.jpg
Kade: How's your blanket doing, Maree?
Maree: Oh it's wonderful. I'm thinking of switching it out for a purple one soon
:rolleyes:

Aaaannnddd that brings us to the end of another FullCaps! This was a great episode, I can't believe I put recapping it off for so long :facepalm: I'm gonna go recover from Pope's eyesex and smilesex so I can be ready for horse riding tomorrow :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::risas3:

Last edited: