[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
FullCaps ep 29 part I

View attachment 19249
Yummmm :love::love::love:

View attachment 19250
Whoever chose Louis's wig doesn't seem to understand how white people hair works, at least not during the BPS time period. Louis has the curly Beiber flip, which was fashionable about ten years ago :risas3:
In short, his wig is cringey

View attachment 19251
*ahem*
Samee's the shortest guy in the room
Except maybe for that one official guy

View attachment 19252
This drama makes me so hungryyyy why must they have so many close-ups of gourmet food??? :drooling:

I have a funny gif of Bella but I can't post it because the "file's too large."
I mean, I don't see how anything can be too large after those pics we posted of Pope's white pants came through just fine :rolleyes::risas3:

View attachment 19254
BELLA: Look at the pretty thing I cooked for you, Khun P!
View attachment 19255
DATE: *tries really hard to conceal just how much he loves this gesture from her and fails abysmally*
AWWW they're so cute and Khun P's starting to be softer towards Kade :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

View attachment 19256
GOT: Is this safe to eat???

Haha I love it when she asks them if they don't believe she made it herself and they all lean forward and say "Cheua":risas3::risas3::risas3: Only AFTER they've tasted it, of course.

Something I've never understood: "proper" women were expected to know how to cook before they married, but since they were "proper" women they married "proper" men who were rich enough to own servants who would cook for them anyway. So why bother learning to cook? :confused12:(learning to cook beyond basic survival skills, I mean)

View attachment 19258
EEEEEKKKKK He's not even trying to conceal his affection for her anymore!!!!!! He openly banters with her, and for those few minutes, we forget that they're in public. Kade and Date have their own little LSP world now :aaaaa:

View attachment 19259
The moment when Rhueng, Got, Daddy, and Kosa Ban realized they were all third-wheels to Kade and Date :risas3:

View attachment 19260
DATE: You're only good at nonsense things, Kade
DATE'S EXPRESSION: I tease you because I love you, Kade
RACHFULL: *explodes with happiness*

Date literally gives her bedroom eyes during this entire scene. In front of Rueng, Got, Daddy, AND Kosa Ban. If that's not true love, I don't know what is :drooling::love::love::aaaaa:
Excuse me while I exit youtube to calm down after watching 10 minutes of Pope's eyesex willing|:facepalm:

TBC...
Yummmmmyyyyy. That first pic of my hubby, my father in law, and Kosa Ban :love::love:

Lol i loved how Got was examining the moo sarong. He's so cute.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
FullCaps Ep 29 part II

View attachment 19261
GOT: Oogh, maybe I shouldn't have eaten that...

KADE: Khun Luang called you all in to talk about sending an ambassador to France, right?
KOSA BAN AND DADDY:
View attachment 19262
How does she know???
DATE:
View attachment 19263
What am I going to do with you :facepalm::facepalm:

View attachment 19264
Pope's shocked face is :risas3:
Date: Eavesdropping? You were eavesdropping?
Kade: Who, me? I would NEVER do that :rolleyes:

View attachment 19265
Can I switch samees for a day? Hot Got and I have... things... to discuss :risas3:

View attachment 19266

Got's smolder is so hot he could melt the icecaps with it :love::love::love:

View attachment 19267
I just had a mental image of these two linking arms and skipping down the bridge together :risas3: Now I can't take this scene seriously. Moving on...

View attachment 19268
Got is soooooo freakin' sexy in this episode. He ALMOST trumps the samee. Almost :p

And they never once question why Kade can speak French...?

View attachment 19270
*teacher whacks Date on the back of the head* Stop flirting with your girlfriend and pay attention!
Aww they're like a couple of teenagers, making eyes at each other during class :rolleyes:

View attachment 19271
1) This blue ensemble is definitely my favorite of all of Kade's outfits :love:
2) That sass Kade gave Prik :risas3:
"I've never seen a pillow that big"
"Yes you have"
"Where?"
"Right here!" :risas3::risas3::risas3: Gosh Kade I love you

TBC...
No you cannot switch Samees for the day! Got is mine! Hahahahaha but if you're nice, i might share :celebrate16:

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Lustful Date eyes.
I forgot to post my test last night.

TruBPSFan Test #36

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Nothing

Comments:
- I watched this without being on here so my comments are all in my head and I don't remember. BUT! I do remember this: KISS her good Date! Kiss her real good!! Hahahaha. Idk, but this kiss this time around seems so much more romantic! Maybe because we know very well Date's complete feelings and his desires and lust! Hahahah.
Lustful Date eyes....
fd1aed15-3e0d-4858-80bc-5fd7ec6b44b9_zpsbbaa2fe5 (1).jpg

Just a thought that we might see Ajarn Chee Bpak Khao in Prom Likit because he said that they won't meet for a long while. ..not never meet. IMG_20180714_2264.jpg

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
FullCaps ep 29 part I

View attachment 19249
Yummmm :love::love::love:

View attachment 19250
Whoever chose Louis's wig doesn't seem to understand how white people hair works, at least not during the BPS time period. Louis has the curly Beiber flip, which was fashionable about ten years ago :risas3:
In short, his wig is cringey

View attachment 19251
*ahem*
Samee's the shortest guy in the room
Except maybe for that one official guy

View attachment 19252
This drama makes me so hungryyyy why must they have so many close-ups of gourmet food??? :drooling:

I have a funny gif of Bella but I can't post it because the "file's too large."
I mean, I don't see how anything can be too large after those pics we posted of Pope's white pants came through just fine :rolleyes::risas3:

View attachment 19254
BELLA: Look at the pretty thing I cooked for you, Khun P!
View attachment 19255
DATE: *tries really hard to conceal just how much he loves this gesture from her and fails abysmally*
AWWW they're so cute and Khun P's starting to be softer towards Kade :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

View attachment 19256
GOT: Is this safe to eat???

Haha I love it when she asks them if they don't believe she made it herself and they all lean forward and say "Cheua":risas3::risas3::risas3: Only AFTER they've tasted it, of course.

Something I've never understood: "proper" women were expected to know how to cook before they married, but since they were "proper" women they married "proper" men who were rich enough to own servants who would cook for them anyway. So why bother learning to cook? :confused12:(learning to cook beyond basic survival skills, I mean)

View attachment 19258
EEEEEKKKKK He's not even trying to conceal his affection for her anymore!!!!!! He openly banters with her, and for those few minutes, we forget that they're in public. Kade and Date have their own little LSP world now :aaaaa:

View attachment 19259
The moment when Rhueng, Got, Daddy, and Kosa Ban realized they were all third-wheels to Kade and Date :risas3:

View attachment 19260
DATE: You're only good at nonsense things, Kade
DATE'S EXPRESSION: I tease you because I love you, Kade
RACHFULL: *explodes with happiness*

Date literally gives her bedroom eyes during this entire scene. In front of Rueng, Got, Daddy, AND Kosa Ban. If that's not true love, I don't know what is :drooling::love::love::aaaaa:
Excuse me while I exit youtube to calm down after watching 10 minutes of Pope's eyesex willing|:facepalm:

TBC...
Love the caps.

For your question about why "proper" ladies need to learn how to cook and other household chores. Mae Jampa said that all ladies should know to do everything so that they can order the servants properly and not embarrass themselves.