[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Lakornkiki ! You've changed your picture! I love the other one of Pope looking down at your feet.
Oui... you noticed. I am a little .... ah..ok... ALOT ... obsessed with JT and JJ’s nose atm. They are so cute together. As cute as PopeBells.

I LOVE that photo of Samee too. Love the dimples but I haven’t seen them dimples lately. Since JT lakorn is on air, I just switched it cuz I can’t stop looking at this photo. LoL.

Rosi

Wifey #42
This rerun I'm watching in the forest :

When Kade touched the side of his lips, Khun P starts to get turned on.... very little, but it's a start. When she kissed his chin, his eyes!! His eyes!! hahahahaaa..... he's thinking wowww what do you know?? She knows!! She knows how this works!! And I think this is the right time to ask.... and I'm going to get lucky tonight.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So true..but I watched the show live on PNN TV with my parents. I completely transform them to become BPS fans.:naughty2:
Omg foreal?? Haha. Congrats! Tells us how popular they are among the old people. My parents are fans too!

Yesterday people on twitter spot Pope, Bella, Prang came to studio to record something. But it's been so quiet. Maybe something coming up..:confused12:
Hmmm. I wonder. ??

Blergh I don't want tooooo I'm too busy being bored out of my mind :risas3:
Haha. Girl these last two parts are the better parts. We see those side characters alot, but we finally get some substance from Tieng as he's slowly being tempted back into drug use!

Man if only Ch3 was smart and gave them a modern lakorn!! I'm so mad I wanna pull my hair apart.