[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
But seriously, if they did take it from SDJK, they could at least fix the sound quality issues and it might confirm someone from Ch 3 may be lurking.

:fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:
If you are, here's my requests:;)

I want Bella with James Ma, Nadech in a lakorn.
I also want Bella and Pope in a modern lakorn....
I want to see Pope in a rang lakorn slapandkissand action (lots of bare chests) :coleman::naughty2:

:risas3::risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this legit?? Did Ch3 really start a English subbing channel and using SDJK fansubs???
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCjw8b38B-jW8sIYE5p_YCNA/featured

Anyways, nice to be back, so many pages I will not be back tracking lol
No that's an account stealing fansubbers' work. Again. Seriously do these people have nothing better to do???

Anyway if any of you want to support fansub by reporting that account on youtube, please do so. Subbers are dropping projects because they keep getting stolen.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so behind on this thread, didn't realize you are all talking about TPK. That was one of my obsessions last year. Son and Vill has a special spot in my heart. lol
Did you know Son and Vill had their version of the OST? I made a FMV for the song

and I still wish they are dating each other.
Wow! I didn't know that, that's really cool!

I think Son and Vill did date for a little while years back, but they broke up and are now just good friends. Son said he had a crush on Vill leading up to and during Kaew Lorm Petch :risas3::risas3::risas3: I just wish ch 3 would stop putting him in lousy lakorns. Even if he is a *little* stiff, he's a good actor that should be in better dramas.

Wow! I didn't know that, that's really cool!

I think Son and Vill did date for a little while years back, but they broke up and are now just good friends. Son said he had a crush on Vill leading up to and during Kaew Lorm Petch :risas3::risas3::risas3: I just wish ch 3 would stop putting him in lousy lakorns. Even if he is a *little* stiff, he's a good actor that should be in better dramas.
I'll take *stiff* Son! :risas3::risas3::risas3::p
*I cannot resist when it's Rach and she post words like Stiff.... It's an opening that I have to take. lol. #sorrynotsorry

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TruBPSFan Test #35

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Kade talking with Khun Loong after Date disappears with the Krisana Karee. . . ?
- Longer Date reading to the King.
-

Comments:
- Awe. . . . awe!!!
- Joi is soo cute. Date looks at him like why you spilling the beans, but he's satisfied. Haha.
- Haha. Muang too. His random ok along with the field.
- It's so weird seeing Date being so nice.
- I like the colors on our boys.
- I always look forward to seeing Phra Phetchracha because he always has good reasoning!
- Here comes my hubby #2! Mmmm. So aggressive, so demanding. What's he like in bed. Heheheh.
- Clara you snake!!
- OMG. Kade has been reading for a while how come she's not moving at all? Haha.
- Haha. When Kade got in trouble for being too noisy Date was like I'm not involved.
- Phra Phetchracha and King Narai are scene stealers in this show!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I don't think so. I looked at the channel and they had mickey mouse stuff..... I think that is a fake Ch. 3 account.

on Game Saneha thread, they are dealing with someone taking JJ's fan subs and posting on FB too. I'll share the link here. They have SDJK, Tippy and Necko's subs. So bad.

Here is the fake account: https://m.facebook.com/Eng-Sub-Thai-Lakorn-Fans-1773106436105096/
Lakornkiki ! You've changed your picture! I love the other one of Pope looking down at your feet.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Back to PopeBell..... I missed out on all these moments while on vaca but the first two clips are pretty recent so yeah.... why are they so cute???? Samee is naughtiest with Bells. :rolleyes::icon12:
They're such a team they're seriously unconscious each is backing the other up. Quite often one star would want to outshine the other (although not in a not nice way), but not these two. They work in tandem. The Por Date/Kade thing is in them & never left.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
TruBPSFan Test #35

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Kade talking with Khun Loong after Date disappears with the Krisana Karee. . . ?
- Longer Date reading to the King.
-

Comments:
- Awe. . . . awe!!!
- Joi is soo cute. Date looks at him like why you spilling the beans, but he's satisfied. Haha.
- Haha. Muang too. His random ok along with the field.
- It's so weird seeing Date being so nice.
- I like the colors on our boys.
- I always look forward to seeing Phra Phetchracha because he always has good reasoning!
- Here comes my hubby #2! Mmmm. So aggressive, so demanding. What's he like in bed. Heheheh.
- Clara you snake!!
- OMG. Kade has been reading for a while how come she's not moving at all? Haha.
- Haha. When Kade got in trouble for being too noisy Date was like I'm not involved.
- Phra Phetchracha and King Narai are scene stealers in this show!!
Thanks for sharing :).