[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42

Rosi

Wifey #42
I've been out at a house warming all day today & in the midst of it all I was saying to myself why am I not as happy as I should be? Like there's something I need to do; it got me sad. And then light bulb!! I am missing all our crazy in love with Pope/BPS you & you & you & you & you people. These days I not only miss BPS - but I miss YOU! Ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh (I do have a life you know, don't think I don't)

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Last edited:

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
@DaoRisa

หล่อน = Lon, It
means you, she, her

In Padiwarada means “You”. It is used to call only a woman. We usually find in old novels and period lakorn. It is not popular at the present. This word has a gap between the speaker and the listener. The speaker may not familiar with her enough to call her name.

The meaning is the same as “Or Jao” but “Or Jao means only “YOU” and is used to call both men and women (Boran word).

Anyway I agree with @Rosi that in Padiwarada, the way Sarun call her “Lon” was nice.

Last edited:
I've been out at a house warming all day today & in the midst of it all I was saying to myself why am I not as happy as I should be? Like there's something I need to do; it got me sad. And then light bulb!! I am missing all our crazy in love with Pope/BPS you & you & you & you & you people. These days I not only miss BPS - but I miss YOU! Ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh (I do have a life you know, don't think I don't)
Hahaha I feel like that sometimes too. This is our “feel good” group. :icon12::icon12: