[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Last edited:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Here is a throwback clip you'll like. If you want only Hot Got - skip stright to 06:55 (ahem @MissPK ;))

He is not very tall but I'd say the hotest. I don't know why I didn't see him last year. I think when I saw this clip, I was watching only Nychaa on the girl side and New (yes, I had a 2nd lead crush on him after that Chinese Lakorn with Nychaa and Alex. He was so good in there and HOT. lol)
Hahahahha girl when i saw this last year. I was like "thats GOT!!!" Fucking sexy ass. And my bf goes "who the hell are you screaming over? I wanna see" lol of course i noticed my man right away. Well my TV man :risas3::coleman:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Ahhh. It has been shared before, but no one translated! At least I don't think.
Thanks soooo much!
Then there's another version of Pope saying
"Though I'm not fit, but I have enough strength or energy to give it to you all night" LOL well he said the word "jut" in Thai and I cant find the right word in English..

then P'Poh goes like "jut" what? Pope said "jut dok mai and stuff like that" (to make it sound like he wasnt being a perv) then Great goes "i can confirm that P'Pope has never done anything like that" (to the jut dok mai) dok mai is flowers lol

EDIT: Ok, i guess the word "jut" means arrange. So put that between "energy/strength" and "all night" lol it makes more sense in Thai.

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
"Though I'm not fit, but I have enough strength or energy to give it to you all night" LOL well he said the word "jut" in Thai and I cant find the right word in English..

then P'Por goes like "jut" what? Pope said "jut dok mai and stuff like that" (to make it sound like he wasnt being a perv) then Great goes "i can confirm that P'Pope has never done anything like that" (to the jut dok mai) dok mai is flowers lol

EDIT: Ok, i guess the word "jut" means arrange. So put that between "energy/strength" and "all night" lol it makes more sense in Thai.
Oh yeah we all know that Pope would NEVER say anything perverted :rolleyes::risas3:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I've been out at a house warming all day today & in the midst of it all I was saying to myself why am I not as happy as I should be? Like there's something I need to do; it got me sad. And then light bulb!! I am missing all our crazy in love with Pope/BPS you & you & you & you & you people. These days I not only miss BPS - but I miss YOU! Ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh (I do have a life you know, don't think I don't)
Hahaha I feel like that sometimes too. This is our “feel good” group. :icon12::icon12:
I know right! Like I've been so busy lately that I get to read only a few comments a day. But you guys do lift my mood lol especially that we can all joke around, be pervs, and understand each other.

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling

then P'Poh goes like "jut" what? Pope said "jut dok mai and stuff like that" (to make it sound like he wasnt being a perv) then Great goes "i can confirm that P'Pope has never done anything like that" (to the jut dok mai) dok mai is flowers lol

It's always the Quiet ones...:confused12:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Here's one scene where she called him kee geck. Another scene is when he wouldn't let her go to the Chinese market with Khun Reung.
Woww no wonder we love him like crazy since this movie. See the way the music glorifies his entrance as he walks up the pier...... what is handsome if not THAT??! That's a true Por Date theme right there.

@Falonglakorn since you've called him that word I've liked it! This is the firsts of the strange Kade everyone noticed = she skips around & don't care at all what she calls him to her maids.