[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Then there's another version of Pope saying
"Though I'm not fit, but I have enough strength or energy to give it to you all night" LOL well he said the word "jut" in Thai and I cant find the right word in English..

then P'Poh goes like "jut" what? Pope said "jut dok mai and stuff like that" (to make it sound like he wasnt being a perv) then Great goes "i can confirm that P'Pope has never done anything like that" (to the jut dok mai) dok mai is flowers lol

EDIT: Ok, i guess the word "jut" means arrange. So put that between "energy/strength" and "all night" lol it makes more sense in Thai.
Proves how dirty he is. Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #27

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Nothing

Comments:
- Haha. That was a cute wink from Kade to Pin.
- Omg. Date huffing and puffing is hilarious.
- Love Mama Jumpa eaves dropping.
- Hahhha. I love this conversation between Date and Kade on men vs women! I was upset during the first run, but watching this second time around it's hilarious. Date feels so bad for getting her in trouble.
- Hahaha. Kade casually flipping her hair feels like Bella flipping her hair.
- I wonder why they suddenly show Mama Jumpa and Khun Loong's affection. Was that day an important day??
- Awe. That smile from Date. He purposely didn't take her so she can ask him questions later. It's his excuse to get close to her. Heheh.
- Sorasak didn't even greet Faulcon. He almost beat him up. Haha.
-

For anyone interested in where we are at in the original run we are in Ep11!
Oh no! That means we only have 4 more episodes to go! Why does it all have to end?

Kade is so stubborn! When Pin says Date wants you to get inside now she scowls NO! And her maids so cute, Pin didn't lie on the truth, she's quite direct in saying to Rheung "each time he's behaving like that it's because of you".

The way Khun Loong detests Prik is hilarious. Even when she pays him a compliment he's as handsome as his younger days his look says "Be off with you, you horrible thing!!" His scolding glances to Prik can easily make her hide under the table.

I always rewind at the part Kade sits back on the bed after asking Pin & Yam about the horse. Her expressions - the way she shook her shoulders, hands, face, flicking her hair "I can't stand it! I want to go home!" is so funny!! I even feel that's not Kade but could be anyone when hearing a scary thing! Her actions she's so honest & possibly one of the reasons Mae Karakade can't stay unaffected.

I always rewind at that smile too, phatman. It's not even a second but I love it he's secretly happy she wants to follow. Again he hides it from everyone! He only smiles when no one's watching .... walking ahead & leaving.

Rosi

Wifey #42
View attachment 18058
View attachment 18059 View attachment 18060
Glance at Rhueng, glance at Kade, back to Rhueng. Cue sad Por Date
Ohh you've caught the exact moments of his coming downfall. His eyes are saying "She don't even care I've been here. It's him she's been waiting for."

Without knowing this is a different girl, Mae Karakade's been his betrothed since kids, unknown at first but later hated. In biding his time to throw her away & starting a romance with Janward but suddenly feeling for her like this, this is actually a mess.

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Woww no wonder we love him like crazy since this movie. See the way the music glorifies his entrance as he walks up the pier...... what is handsome if not THAT??! That's a true Por Date theme right there.

@Falonglakorn since you've called him that word I've liked it! This is the firsts of the strange Kade everyone noticed = she skips around & don't care at all what she calls him to her maids.
Yep, I agree. I love Kade and her attitude and her way of dealing with Khun Muen.