[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
There's this girl called Varnvarn Aroonapa who I find kinda cute. Hehe.
I saw her in this fan mv of her and Got. She looks really pretty. She doesn't look good in pics, but she looks great in motion.
Maybe not, phatman. She looks more thrown at him than chemistry. Bells still the best bet I think. But she is pretty. Why didn't they have her as the lead with Aum in that Khun Seuk? It would have been better.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
It's true when I said that there is no presence of Thai ent in SG... HAHAHA.
If BPS rights really were sold to China, I'm guessing the hopes of it being aired in SG would be higher. Because there will be Chinese dubs. Haha. And we know that BPS has some sort of presence in SG, somebody even wrote into the Chinese papers entertainment section to suggest airing BPS. They better!!
Did they really?? Wrote in?? Wow that's great!! Yes, I do see it - via China first then definitely will be in Singapore. China entertainment is big here. And if that happens we won't have to wait too long since BPS is a hot thing now. Thanks for the news!!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I saw that clip of her shaking the sticks and I'm like I don't remember seeing that scene. Haha. Must be new!
BTW I kind of rewatched that scene the other day and just FINALLY realized that the reason why she ran out so fast, and adorably, from the bathroom and towards the pond was because she's dirty down there and wanted to cleanse herself! HAHAHAHAH.:risas3:
Lol yes!! Thats why i love that GIF of her running out from the toilet. It was so cute and funny hahaha it was after p'yam told her there was no toilet paper.. then next thing you know she's running away to go "pick some pretty lotus" in the pond.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Woohoo, congrats on 800+ pages!

We're all so picky on Pope's ladies as compared to Bella's men. May I suggest Bua Wansiri (one of Bella's girl friend lol). We are okay with sharing right? hahaha. I thought they were kind of cute in PYLMW even though she was nangrai-ish. I like her with my other man Mr. Pop, but I can share. ;)

Pope is so HOT these days they are trying to make news out of everything. From his white pants to *cough* fan edits *cough*!

However, I'm all for Team GotBella! It is hard to focus on Popella when GotBella pops up on your feeds too often.

#ineedGOTBELLAtohappen
#isthishashtaggingnewlol
#istilladorePOPELLAmost
#modernlakornforPOPELLA

This thread is one of the most welcoming ever. Everyone deserves a pat for keeping it that way!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
You can't be jealous of that cutie! LMAO. :p
Now watch, all the girls are going to "bump" in on him now. They are going to aim low. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
@phatman if he ever has a meet & greet in the U.S. I'm going with you and I'll be your wing(wo)man lol I'll push you towards him and you pretend to trip and your face goes where the little girl's face went, okay? Hahaha hopefully he'll have the same reaction lol

@phatman if he ever has a meet & greet in the U.S. I'm going with you and I'll be your wing(wo)man lol I'll push you towards him and you pretend to trip and your face goes where the little girl's face went, okay? Hahaha hopefully he'll have the same reaction lol
OMG.... Laughing so hard at @phatman 's expense again. Karma please be kind to me but this time it's all @MissPK's fault.

I have this image of @phatman aiming low like a kamikaze pilot now!!! I'll be camera(wo)man... Need to record this:risas3::risas3::risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She's the girl who became Aum's 2nd wife in one of his period movies, Khun Seuk. I didn't watch all the way that story, his hairstyle was so poor. I mean, after watching him so handsome in Jam Loey Rak, that hair was a shocker.
Really? Hehe. She cute .

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Girl the reason why we get along so well is because we're all perverted. Including YOU my dear hahahahahahah :icon12:
Oh did you know me so well :rolleyes:hehehehe

...and glad nothing was bad about her products. Stupid people are always trying to start thing with her seriously but that aside..those cops look so happy to take pic with her lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi1xyLNncxL/

Damnnn Bella is smoking hot!!! Look at that curve!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi20rM4HvnU/
Shit..wish mah curve was like that!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Damnnn Bella is smoking hot!!! Look at that curve!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi20rM4HvnU/
Her bod is GOALS!!!

Oh did you know me so well :rolleyes:hehehehe

...and glad nothing was bad about her products. Stupid people are always trying to start thing with her seriously but that aside..those cops look so happy to take pic with her lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi1xyLNncxL/
How does she manage to look this good at the police station?! If I ever get hauled in for questioning, I won't even look half as good LOL

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
You mean Pope will lift her right up & carry like that?? Wahhhh I'm so jealous!!!! That's it @MissPK, please don't forget you promised us this!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Surfing the net??? Lmao! He’s definitely caught up in our net! Swimming right into all our hearts!
Hahahahaha. No!! The board. Surfing the board. It's close enough to a boat right???

Maybe not, phatman. She looks more thrown at him than chemistry. Bells still the best bet I think. But she is pretty. Why didn't they have her as the lead with Aum in that Khun Seuk? It would have been better.
Okay fine. Haha.

Lol yes!! Thats why i love that GIF of her running out from the toilet. It was so cute and funny hahaha it was after p'yam told her there was no toilet paper.. then next thing you know she's running away to go "pick some pretty lotus" in the pond.
Hahhaa. I was wondering why shesuddenly wanted to "pick some lotus!" It's even more funny now that I know.

I
Woohoo, congrats on 800+ pages!

We're all so picky on Pope's ladies as compared to Bella's men. May I suggest Bua Wansiri (one of Bella's girl friend lol). We are okay with sharing right? hahaha. I thought they were kind of cute in PYLMW even though she was nangrai-ish. I like her with my other man Mr. Pop, but I can share. ;)

Pope is so HOT these days they are trying to make news out of everything. From his white pants to *cough* fan edits *cough*!

However, I'm all for Team GotBella! It is hard to focus on Popella when GotBella pops up on your feeds too often.

#ineedGOTBELLAtohappen
#isthishashtaggingnewlol
#istilladorePOPELLAmost
#modernlakornforPOPELLA

This thread is one of the most welcoming ever. Everyone deserves a pat for keeping it that way!
It is hard. Hahaha. Why is it so hard? Maybe because we're girls.
Idk about Bua. I'm not a fan of her voice. . . .I'm sure she's a great friend though, Bella. Hehe.

#hellyeahtogotbelle
#teamgotbelle
#ifonly
#hashtaggingisatrendhere