[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Discussion in '2018' started by Cookie_King1970, Jan 5, 2012.

1. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Adult

And we ship them with others. Yes we want a PopeBella reunion but we are also aching to see them with this person and that person. We hashtag their names with others, we fight over who looks better than who BUT they're all fun and game. In the end our hashtags and our sibbling bickering are met with laughter. Not being biased but we are awesome hahahhaha.

Starsapphire, hdee, leemyis and 7 others like this.
  2. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

So sweet the way she just tears into him! But is he crying?

hdee and phatman like this.
  3. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Oldmaid

4. neenavaj

neenavaj sarNie Adult

Well, BPS still managed to beat LR in ratings for the first two despite it being a rerun so yes, I think the fever is still high. The test of ratings is towards the end when they cut out a lot of the scenes with the kids.

5. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

Oh God, what did you say to them which makes me think you're on your knees right now ever so grateful you've got us hahaha

hdee, lakornkiki and phatman like this.
  6. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

Lucky for Karakade she never got out of the house so no one's ever met her; even Rheung didn't know that's Date's fiancee in the temple grounds (maybe seen from afar when she first arrived their town). So Kade got the brunt of everything! Good thing she's got ammunition up her sleeve - though at times again he does leave her short handed. That crazy Muen! %$@#$%$^^!!

7. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

With me!!! Hahha. Jk.

I'm watching it raw, but I think I should watch with subs now that I have a idea what they're adding.

Nuh uh!! Me!

I agree! Any health products I would stay away. If they want business, they should go Anne's route. Clothes line are always better than supplements. At least you can't die from ingesting it.

Wow. That seems pretty serious.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    hdee, milquety and lakornkiki like this.
  8. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

With him I feel you should make a special effort. He is a lot different from other personalities I've seen at these fans sessions; it'll be worth your while. And true love lasts forever - a chance in a lifetime to meet him. Just don't forgot to jump in & give him a hug like that little girl ok!!

hdee, leemyis, milquety and 2 others like this.
  9. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

I'm pretty good at surfing. Does that count? Hahaha.

hdee, MissPK and neenavaj like this.
  10. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

If we go with @ladylia257 's story, it's Bella!! haha.. But of course not in real life she's beautiful with Weir. His mum could be starting to look at candidates now (he's too busy)

Funny that! Your stint gets a tie in with a Thai place (BPS). I don't think there's much there aside the food and clubs & pubs. Because I went before Christmas wanting to buy DVDs of Jam Loey Rak, Sawan Biang etc to send to friends & I went all over the building. Nothing. But there's a huge elephant or horse upfront though hehe.

hdee, milquety and phatman like this.
  11. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

Hahaha. It's ok. You can have Tono because that means Pope is mine. Muahaha.

#letmehavepope
    #iwillletyoutalktonoallday
    #dealornodeal
    :celebrate16:
    Yeah I'll wait too. Hehe.

I know, when I wanna talk crap about Pope I can come in here rant and we all can agree on it. Hahaha. I don't think I've been in a more friendly thread in here. I mean they're usually friendly, but here is especially warm. If not the most warm!!
    I did my dues by supporting my Anne so good or not I wish her success!

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    hdee, MissPK, milquety and 2 others like this.
  12. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

The highest ratings ch3 evening lakorn I’ve seen is that lakorn with Natalie and Mai, the last episode was a 6. @lakornkiki

13. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

I need to watch today's episode!! I'm going to save it for after dinner. HEHE.

HAHAH. Can't be helped the little girl started it. Actually the MC made those perverty comments. Blame him! Haha.

Right? We're moving fast again. Haha.

Girl, Anne is the GODDESS of Thai ET. You better recognize! HAHA. Jk jk.
    I love Anne, but not what she's currently doing. Haha. Making bias choices. That's the only issue I have with her as a producer.

Hahaha. We the biggest fans yet the biggest critics.

hdee and lakornkiki like this.
  14. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

Thanks for your translation. He's such a natural & the conversation flows easily don't you think. But what a wonderful, giving person - he gave when he had little, and never stop since then. His generosity seems to be rewarded now in heaps.

15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Adult

Girl's wings need to get clipped with the choices she's been making.

hdee and phatman like this.
  16. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

I only don't like it when @phatman gave Pope insoles haha

hdee, lakornkiki and phatman like this.
  17. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

Agree. What BPS has is not only a great cast, but an awesome story line. It's interesting and freshly interpreted.

I bet the production cost her a fortune. . . I hope it was worth the investment.
    Should I go support her episode 2?

Yeah, she has so much potential to be a great producer for great lakorns. I love her crew, she just recycles too much. I liked STT, but that's partially because of Pope, haha. I LOVED Ab Ruk Online (her most creative work!!), but even that fell flat because of her bias @$$ and crappy writing.

It's ok. It'll come up once people realize hey, new scenes! Haha.

OOOOMMMMM. Think positive. Feel positive. Be positive. OOOOOOOOMMMMMM

Hehe. True. But still, is that how you treat a lady. Urgh. Why don't you just go beat her up Date. Haha.

Um I kinda reserved Bella for Got. Does she have a spot for Got??? Haha.

hdee likes this.
  18. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

What did the MC say?

hdee likes this.
  19. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

We are:
    [​IMG]
    NARAK~ah

What?! What's this??! Pictures or a scene!!??

Hehe. I was going to say that. . .

I'm afraid they'll kick me out! Hahahaah.

hdee, jeanie1 and lakornkiki like this.
  20. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Adult

Oh I was responding about Ann lol, I didn't listen to what the mc said.

Rosi and hdee like this.