[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman if he ever has a meet & greet in the U.S. I'm going with you and I'll be your wing(wo)man lol I'll push you towards him and you pretend to trip and your face goes where the little girl's face went, okay? Hahaha hopefully he'll have the same reaction lol
HahahHhah. Okay I like that idea. Just make sure you don't push me too hard to the point I actually fall hard. Haha. Because that will be embarrassing.

OMG.... Laughing so hard at @phatman 's expense again. Karma please be kind to me but this time it's all @MissPK's fault.

I have this image of @phatman aiming low like a kamikaze pilot now!!! I'll be camera(wo)man... Need to record this:risas3::risas3::risas3:
HahHHHhHaha. I'm laughing like crazy now. Can you imagine that?!? I might just have to marry Pope to save his reputation. :cheer:

Damnnn Bella is smoking hot!!! Look at that curve!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi20rM4HvnU/
I would say she is hawt, but her waist is unusually tiny! Hahaha. They really squeezed her together in that dress. Haha.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
HahahHhah. Okay I like that idea. Just make sure you don't push me too hard to the point I actually fall hard. Haha. Because that will be embarrassing.

HahHHHhHaha. I'm laughing like crazy now. Can you imagine that?!? I might just have to marry Pope to save his reputation. :cheer:

I would say she is hawt, but her waist is unusually tiny! Hahaha. They really squeezed her together in that dress. Haha.
Don't worry, I won't embarrass you!! LOL remember we are on the same team ;) and that's the goal for you to become mrs.pope hahahaha

#phatmanforpope!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Her bod is GOALS!!!

How does she manage to look this good at the police station?! If I ever get hauled in for questioning, I won't even look half as good LOL
She managed to look not only good but keep smiling and uplift about the while thing. It doesn't even look like she was in for questioning but there to help promote the Thai Police force. Good jon Bella! Keep calm and smile!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Hourglass body girl, that does help your booty to look bigger or lift up more. Hehe

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Hourglass body girl, that does help your booty to look bigger or lift up more. Hehe
She really motivates me to wanna get sexy lol

Her waist is like one of my legs :sad6:. Man so jealous that she snacks but look like that. O M G :sad6:
I know right. Her body is one of my legs lol:( when i snack, straight to the thighs. I wouldn't mind if it was the behind, but nope.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Okay BSB fan down here wow, there new song/video is amazing. This is why I have been a fan for so long, just amazing so proud to be a fan of there's.

I just need to calm down before I watch BPS.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hahahahaha R.O.S.I.T.A!!!!! Punch me while i am down will you? LOL

Thats the thing..... i dont think i said anything bad. Just a fan’s feedback on the first 2 episodes. Its on page 335. You can read it and laugh some more at me. :mad:

You know I don’t bash or post anti stuff on threads. It’s just not my style so i was just a bit surprised with the cold shoulder. Now that i vented on this thread, i feel better. I felt like @phatman in KF thread with Hot Got. Karma for laughing at her. Hahaha
Hahahaaa .... the only ones who LIKED you over there are people from this thread - Katelyn, myself & Phatman! That Mannie never said anything but she could be the type who just clicks LIKEs on anything.... You are living dangerously - you wrote that??! In enemy territory?? Don't worry about pleading Ann not to kill you yet, she could be having a sniper trained on you from outside the window right now (please check the trees or telephone pole across the road) haha. I think you'd better lie low for a while @lakornkiki. I don't think they like your hairy sauce comment very much.
But your saving grace is point # 5 :
5. The best part is naturally NaYa. When they come on screen, i cant take my eyes off them. They are beautiful to look at. I’ve watched all of their lakorns so i know they gel well.

So if you're still okay & able to think about lunch right now it's because of that.