[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think its just @MissPK and @phatman that are most perverted tonight :p

I'm all chill and relax just laughing my butt off reading the comments. Hahaha
It's gonna be you're turn tomorrow. Hahahah.

LOL don't forget @lakornkiki over on NDFD thread volunteering to check if JJ is a real eunuch :risas3:
Hahah. She's perverted everywhere! At least I keep it in BPS thread. . .maybe.

Don't worry, I won't embarrass you!! LOL remember we are on the same team ;) and that's the goal for you to become mrs.pope hahahaha

#phatmanforpope!
Ok. I believe you. Because we are a fam!

Imagine your hair getting stuck? :risas3::risas3:
Hahaha. Even better!

#ithinksheneedsanewID #Popeman ! :risas3:
I'll do phatpope. Pretty Hot And Tempting Pope. That way it'll seem like I'm loyal to Patson too. Hahahahhahahah .

That just means that she'll try to get up but her hair will pull her back down there..... hahahaha and face smack there again. Win-win for both! Lol
Hahahhahahahaha. Now you are the real dirty one here!! See that's evidence!!!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Alright. Test 3.

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Bathroom and bathing scene. Those scenes are freaking hilarious with the extension. I love them! She literally threw the leaf out and bolted out the door and straight to the pond. I cracked up big time. And when she brushed her teeth and made that face I cracked up even more.
-Reung's face!! They showed it! Now that's more grand than his anti-climatic intro midway in the lakorn.
-That dressing scene. Omg when they played her song and she turned to look in the mirror I had chills all over! Indeed beautiful! I feel like I'm watching a whole new lakorn!!!! Maybe this rerun isn't too early because I'm loving it!

Other Comments:
-They still make little editing mistakes here and there though. Like during the eating scene it got cut off in the middle. Haha.
-Watching it again. . . I do feel Mama Jumpa and Date's anger though.
-Mama Jumpa clearly didn't like Karakade at first meet, but I think Date was more trying to be aloof about her staying with them. You know when someone pretends to not see you? Kind of like that.

Time for some screen capping!!! Can't believe we get nothing tomorrow. . grr.
Damn that bathroom scene never get old! I love how she ran out..she sooo funny and cute.

Yeah..you can really feel Date dislike for her in that dinner scene but we all know how crazy in love he is with her later on lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I don't blame him too much because Karakade is evil. You are thinking of Kade but Por Date doesn't know that yet. Who he sees is the evil human name Karakade.
Give him some time. We all know he's going to have to eat his words. lol
You're right. I too got carried away with why he's so cruel to Kade. Can also understand the servants' reservations even if she's changed so much (Karakade was really bad to them). I wondered why they didn't complete with a scene he apologised for what he did though; if not for causing MK's death at least for his treatment of Kade.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Damn that bathroom scene never get old! I love how she ran out..she sooo funny and cute.

Yeah..you can really feel Date dislike for her in that dinner scene but we all know how crazy in love he is with her later on lol
Yes, I'm going to rewatch it again momentarily. haha.

I know. I'm feeling all giddy at their first meeting again! Hehe. In my head I'm just like wow, Por Date you have no idea how hard you're going to fall. Hahaha.

Look at how fierce the rating competition is against BPS reruns:

Ch 7. (Lucky Bella! This man is so hot)

View attachment 15227

Ch.3. (Look, they even made Barry wax his chest!!!)
View attachment 15228

Can you blame me now? Lucky us, Current lakorns are full of eye candy. Its a wasted opportunity not to have a liitle naughty thoughts. Hahahaha
MMMMMM. They're the only reason why I wanna watch SHJ and LR. HAHA. As with the rest of the other lakorns I'm checking out. Haha.
Lep Krut for our two hot leads Es and Cee and NDFD for our hot duo Aum and Got. Sooo many yummy men this time around, I'm overwhelmed. Haha.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Alright. Test 3.

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Bathroom and bathing scene. Those scenes are freaking hilarious with the extension. I love them! She literally threw the leaf out and bolted out the door and straight to the pond. I cracked up big time. And when she brushed her teeth and made that face I cracked up even more.
-Reung's face!! They showed it! Now that's more grand than his anti-climatic intro midway in the lakorn.
-That dressing scene. Omg when they played her song and she turned to look in the mirror I had chills all over! Indeed beautiful! I feel like I'm watching a whole new lakorn!!!! Maybe this rerun isn't too early because I'm loving it!

Other Comments:
-They still make little editing mistakes here and there though. Like during the eating scene it got cut off in the middle. Haha.
-Watching it again. . . I do feel Mama Jumpa and Date's anger though.
-Mama Jumpa clearly didn't like Karakade at first meet, but I think Date was more trying to be aloof about her staying with them. You know when someone pretends to not see you? Kind of like that.

Time for some screen capping!!! Can't believe we get nothing tomorrow. . grr.
Woww you noticed everything.... Like it! I just don't like the too many ads that's all. They're quite long & distracting.

What do you mean it's not on again tonight? WHY??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woww you noticed everything.... Like it! I just don't like the too many ads that's all. They're quite long & distracting.

What do you mean it's not on again tonight? WHY??
Yeah the ads are super annoying. I wish they don't upload the ads with it. Can't they just edit it all together in one FULL video with no cuts and whatnot like Korean dramas do???

It's another volleyball game.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yes, I'm going to rewatch it again momentarily. haha.

I know. I'm feeling all giddy at their first meeting again! Hehe. In my head I'm just like wow, Por Date you have no idea how hard you're going to fall. Hahaha.

MMMMMM. They're the only reason why I wanna watch SHJ and LR. HAHA. As with the rest of the other lakorns I'm checking out. Haha.
Lep Krut for our two hot leads Es and Cee and NDFD for our hot duo Aum and Got. Sooo many yummy men this time around, I'm overwhelmed. Haha.
I hope when they start with the brushing teeth peeping scenes that'll be extended versions of it each time. Especially Kade's yoga moves there should be plenty more to make Date choke on his chew brush.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yeah the ads are super annoying. I wish they don't upload the ads with it. Can't they just edit it all together in one FULL video with no cuts and whatnot like Korean dramas do???

It's another volleyball game.
Those producers must be thinking - Those kids from that BPS thread!! Now they're telling us to do full videos! They want everything!! (while here we are working our butts off to add in those scenes..... Jeezee...) haha

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Look at how fierce the rating competition is against BPS reruns:

Ch 7. (Lucky Bella! This man is so hot)

View attachment 15227

Ch.3. (Look, they even made Barry wax his chest!!!)
View attachment 15228

Can you blame me now? Lucky us, Current lakorns are full of eye candy. Its a wasted opportunity not to have a liitle naughty thoughts. Hahahaha
Weir is very tall and handsome. It's always a toss up who's the much better looking in the very tall ones - Great or Weir.
(You noticed I didn't say tall, I said the very tall. Tall would be Pope & Got)

Mikii

sarNie Egg
Thank you very much Mikii for the information.
By the way, what is Jiranee? Is it the name of the lakorn?
Thanks again.
it's couple name, James Ji + Ranee(Bella 's first name), they stared in Padiwarada and Khun chai Puttipat
like Pope&Bella couple name here is Popella. Jiranee was popular before Popella came out.