[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Discussion in '2018' started by Cookie_King1970, Jan 5, 2012.

1. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

I agree!

I watched that one too. Hehe. Must be Ruk Rai? Or Rai Ruk? I dropped it though, because of the inconsistency in filming. In one scene Mai will look good with his clean cut hair and then in the next scene he's got shaggy hair. haha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Have you seen the height difference between Bella and Pope? He gotta have those insoles.

hdee likes this.
  2. lakornkiki

lakornkiki sarNie Oldmaid

Hahahahaha R.O.S.I.T.A!!!!! Punch me while i am down will you? LOL

Thats the thing..... i dont think i said anything bad. Just a fan’s feedback on the first 2 episodes. Its on page 335. You can read it and laugh some more at me. :mad:

You know I don’t bash or post anti stuff on threads. It’s just not my style so i was just a bit surprised with the cold shoulder. Now that i vented on this thread, i feel better. I felt like @phatman in KF thread with Hot Got. Karma for laughing at her. Hahaha

Katelyn, hdee, Rosi2 and 3 others like this.
  3. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

So bad of them. Let them be. I am willing to listen.

hdee and lakornkiki like this.
  4. lakornkiki

#nodeal
    #igaveTonotoNichaAlready
    #Popeistooyummytogiveup
    #evenNadechandWeirandJamesJicantkeepmeawayfromPope

Yes. Me too. I truly love Ann and NY. Will always have a soft spot for them and will watch their work. If i think their work needs improvement tho, i want to be able to say it. LOL

hdee and phatman like this.
  5. lakornkiki

Oh, i didnt watch that but if you check the most view vids, i think that one tops with 54mil views on one of those FIN clips of that lakorn. It got clicks cuz it looks like an R scene. #clickbait

hdee, Koy123 and phatman like this.
  6. lakornkiki

You know we move fast when it’s LSP or Pope’s jewels being attacked by a little girl. :risas3::risas3:

hdee, MissPK, phatman and 1 other person like this.
  7. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Yeah I'm toally serious when I say I'm really hoping Bella and Got are the 2nd n'ek/p'ek in WKK. And then Pope could have another n'ek. We'd just have to find one we agree on. I've seen people throw Janie's name in there but I think I know you guys' reaction to that lol.

8. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

Better video of cute lil girl! She tried to give him a kiss, but he moved!!!! Ahh this girl is sooo cute! I'm glad her P'Muen have her a kiss.

hdee, MissPK and milquety like this.
  9. lovenk

lovenk sarNie Hatchling

OK, I just finish watching Plerng Boon. All I have to say is that this lakorn gives me headache and heartbroken, especially for Bella's character. I don't like cheated husband. Even though I hate the bad girl, I think she does not deserve to be abuse, and rape like that. I hate when a man beat a woman.

I hate the plot, but I love the acting. Everyone did an excellent job for this lakorn.
    I love Bella!!!!!!!!!!

Could someone please tell me what other lakorns Bella have? I really want to watch more of her lakorns. I am now a big fan of her.
    Thank you very much.

hdee, Rosi2, MissPK and 3 others like this.
  10. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

HahHaha. See see! Haven't you learned from Karakade??? And Por Date??? Haha.
    Apparently we need to watch BPS one more round so we can learn more about Karma.

Agree 100%!!
    NOT on the ToNi part though! I disagree 200%. Hahahahaha. I am not gonna lose this war! Where is the rest of my army?? Wait. . am I fighting this war alone? I think almost all y'all are ToNi shippers. :facepalm: Oh no. I must not convert!.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    hdee likes this.
  11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Adult

OH HELLL NO!! I rather have Ploy back. o_O

So the 2nd one is supposed to be older right? Who does broadcast favor? Hmmm maybe Rita? Or Jui? They both have a lakorn with Broadcast.

12. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Adult

Wait what are we warring about? #PopeMewEternity? :pancarta:

13. neenavaj

neenavaj sarNie Adult

I’m laughing so hard!!! Lol poor Pope, people just like touching him and he seems fine with it lol!
    https://instagram.com/p/Bi24vtFHPv8/

Can someone please lead me to the full plot of WKK? Lol

Starsapphire, hdee and phatman like this.
  14. milquety

milquety 资深迷妹

Lmao what kind of news is this!!! Isn't it awkward to be staring at people *there*. And in other countries entertainment industry, it doesn't seem like this sort of stuff would make news.
    His response is A+++ as usual haha.

Right! Read a Chinese fan report on meeting him. She told Pope she is from China, and he took a selfie with her, and he made sure the other fans weren't blocking her face because initially someone was blocking her - he asked to retake the photo. !!!

I think he still looks as young as he was as Ruj. If not, younger and more radiant. :p

Thanks!

15. milquety

milquety 资深迷妹

It's true when I said that there is no presence of Thai ent in SG... HAHAHA.
    If BPS rights really were sold to China, I'm guessing the hopes of it being aired in SG would be higher. Because there will be Chinese dubs. Haha. And we know that BPS has some sort of presence in SG, somebody even wrote into the Chinese papers entertainment section to suggest airing BPS. They better!!

16. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

Dang.

Hahaha. It makes us even more pervy than we already are. Shame on us!

Um yeah say no more. Hahaha. How about .. . . um. . ... ..who else is there that we haven't named???? Hahaha.

Oh oh!!! I know!
    Haha. Yes I'd rather have Ploy

hdee and lakornkiki like this.
  17. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

He likes touching people too. Especially PJ-s thighs. Hahaha

18. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Oldmaid

Aww so cute.

lakornkiki, Rosi2 and phatman like this.
  19. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

There's this girl called Varnvarn Aroonapa who I find kinda cute. Hehe.

I saw her in this fan mv of her and Got. She looks really pretty. She doesn't look good in pics, but she looks great in motion.

hdee likes this.
  20. neenavaj

neenavaj sarNie Adult

And PJ’s butt! It’s so easy to see and touch Pope, I need a ticket to Thailand ASAP! Lol

hdee, lakornkiki, MissPK and 2 others like this.