[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

For real!!! Me too! I really want the cut outs I keep seeing people pose next to!! I’m so jealous of his fans who just follow him! I wanna stalk him too! Lol
I was watching one of those fan clips by his car and heard one of the girls who touched his hand said his hands are really soft.

Edit: I found the clip https://www.instagram.com/p/BhatCamBPop/

Last edited:
His comment was “Belllllll.... my heart is not good/weak naaaaa” as in “you are going to give me a heart attack with your post” meaning. It’s a joke because she looks so edible. So sexy and cute. Even I am getting a heart attack. :nut::nut:

The clip is perfect. His response is perfect, especially “naaaa”part. And her response with “Khun P!!” You can hear Por Date and Kade. I miss that Yoga scene. LoL.

We just need these IG posts to get our week started. Good fan service PB. :icon12:

And... how effortlessly Bella advertising for P’Ann’s athletic wear.... she looks so good. This color is going to sell out, especially if it can cause Khun P’ a weak heart. :risas3:
Those yoga scene HAHA

This make me miss BPS even more. The fan service tho, I bet it made PoBella shipper on cloud nine yesterday. :icon12:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Some Prom Likit info from Rom Paeng. They're considering writing the book/lakorn script at the same time to shorten the process. She has some help with the history research. And for stuff about the plot itself. It's going to take place mainly in Petchaburi and Phitsanulok, the place Karakade was from. I don't know if this is a tie-in to Karakade or because there is some important historical event there.

This time around n'ek from the future will end up among the common folks. Fans are speculating that this way it will focus more on the common everyday life and business/market stuff since the era of King Thai Sa was known for its trading and relations with China. And p'ek will probably figure heavily into the diplomatic relations with China, kind of like Date with France.

Also sounds like Bella and Pope getting to be the leads again is something Rom Paeng wanted because she said something like "you didn't think I was going to do the typical thing did you?"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes. Here is the location: https://theculturetrip.com/north-am...e-10-best-places-to-explore-in-las-thai-town/

Wat Thai is on the other side of the valley... in North Hollywood. There is another thai area there too. Lots of places to eat. :)
Thanks for the info dear!!!

I know I tried to remember that too but it's hard. Lol. I guess they're just saying that we don't always reborn with the same face. Would it be interesting if she didnt die and came back to the modern time but found out Date's soul is in Rueng and Rueng's is in Date's body. What a mess up that'll be for us fans. Lol
That would've been an interesting plot twist, but for sure they will be hated by fans for eternity! Haha.
I actually think those who takes roles like that are more professional as an actor. They're willing to spread their wings and explores more dramatic roles but at the same time it might not be likeable characters .

Have you guy ever thought about Pope or Bella in a more rated R movie? I would love to see them do it..not because I'm a perv haha but just to see them act

BPS does make us want to always have Popella forever in a happily ever after lakorn..we are so spoiled lol.
Um. . . Idk how to feel about that. Haha .I can't see Bella doing a rated R movie, but I can definitely see Pope. I feel like he'll become one like Tik and Chakrit who go out of their bounds and film explicit content. He's done a short love scene before so he might do it again.

Explain heavy, please. Thanks. (You've conjured all sorts of ideas haha) And is it true the story will run true to form like before, and it's a sad tragedy (Great a naughty boy who betrayed her)
Very sad, very depressing, etc. Haha. At least that's what I've read so far. I've never seen the original.

I'm actually excited to see Bella and Great's lakorn because believe it or not, Bella's n'ek characteristics in the lakorn is what I like or admire. Lol, I know, I'm the minority.
Haha. Same, Same.

Ok, you all message me if I am missing out on Pope and Bell's amazing acting as prostitute and drug addict, k? ;)

Do you think we'll all be hanging around here until Prom Likit? It's so hard to leave this thread......
Um aren't we already?? Haha.

Lol.... . I don't know about seeing Bella in a rated lakorn/movie because I'm still in the traditional mindset that a woman shouldn't be flashing those intimate stuff. So..... if some actress who i really like, like Bella, do those kind of scenes, it just seems cheap to me because I believe that you can express love through other interactions rather than the *real action*, which I find it more difficult acting wise because you have to know how to express your emotions so that the audience can truly feel the protagonists love for each other. Just my perspective. Okay, now don't get me wrong, willing scenes that we usually see in lakorns are fine with me because they're still modest (in some ways hahaha) meanwhile rated r movies literally have everything popping out at you lol. So.. .. Yeah.....
I agree. Thai films have cheap actresses in my honest opinion. Even if there are big named actors in three the actresses are usually just there to flash themselves. The only two film actresses who I respect as real actresses are Yaya Ying and Ploy. Those two ladies do not come off as mere tools for sexual arousement.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I was watching one of those fan clips by his car and heard one of the girls who touched his hand said his hands are really soft.

Edit: I found the clip https://www.instagram.com/p/BhatCamBPop/
@lakornkiki His face is so sweet I'm loathed to click off this video to move on to other messages. The pace of movement along his car, to his face and that sincere, joyful smile is like a giant gif to end all gifs.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Here is another vid I made. Sorry if it sounds weird with them b/c the song is in Hmong.
Amazing :).

Some Prom Likit info from Rom Paeng. They're considering writing the book/lakorn script at the same time to shorten the process. She has some help with the history research. And for stuff about the plot itself. It's going to take place mainly in Petchaburi and Phitsanulok, the place Karakade was from. I don't know if this is a tie-in to Karakade or because there is some important historical event there.

This time around n'ek from the future will end up among the common folks. Fans are speculating that this way it will focus more on the common everyday life and business/market stuff since the era of King Thai Sa was known for its trading and relations with China. And p'ek will probably figure heavily into the diplomatic relations with China, kind of like Date with France.

Also sounds like Bella and Pope getting to be the leads again is something Rom Paeng wanted because she said something like "you didn't think I was going to do the typical thing did you?"
Thanks for the info :).

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I actually think those who takes roles like that are more professional as an actor. They're willing to spread their wings and explores more dramatic roles but at the same time it might not be likeable characters .

Have you guy ever thought about Pope or Bella in a more rated R movie? I would love to see them do it..not because I'm a perv haha but just to see them act

BPS does make us want to always have Popella forever in a happily ever after lakorn..we are so spoiled lol.
It’s good for the actors to branch out of their comfort zone. Unhappy end drama are usually good and have a moral behind it. Banlang Mek is a good example of n’ek being a first class “B.” She is not your typical innocent n’ek. Aom did such a good job portraying a homewrecker who sleep around with many husbands. It’s a pretty good drama because I watched it til the end. I recommend it if you gals haven’t seen it and want to watch something different. The OST is awesome sing by the legendary Bird.