[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Last edited:

Rosi4

Wifey #42
I'm on a BPS gif making marathon.

I don't remember what happened here. I need to rewatch this awesome lakorn.:icon12:
What is also very special about this scene is Pope - his eyes glint as he smiles. I think in this story this is the only time he does it. He only has this look when he acts in those silly comedies eg with Mew as the childcare assistant in charge of his nephew. When he's crazy excited about things in those sort of movies he often smile this way before shouting happy or jumping for joy.

bit

sarNie Adult
I was rewatching BPS with its official translation( loving it by the way because its so complete) Now I understand some of the inside joke going on with its script that captured Thailand previously. The script writer is a master.

Anyway in the scene when Karakade was dying, there is this scene when she questioned why nothing was happening to P Phin. Well thats according to the fansub.

In the official sub, she was saying ‘I hope nothing happens to you’ which why P Phin cried harder and kind of show that Karaked was not as bad as people think and why her two servants kind of stick with her.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
I was rewatching BPS with its official translation( loving it by the way because its so complete) Now I understand some of the inside joke going on with its script that captured Thailand previously. The script writer is a master.

Anyway in the scene when Karakade was dying, there is this scene when she questioned why nothing was happening to P Phin. Well thats according to the fansub.

In the official sub, she was saying ‘I hope nothing happens to you’ which why P Phin cried harder and kind of show that Karaked was not as bad as people think and why her two servants kind of stick with her.
Ahh, I think you've got it wrong @bit . The subs we saw on the sites made us understand it different. (Maybe @Amata can translate it ..... or even @Rachfull now, just that line in Episode 1) And it's also a typical Mae Karakade selfish personality. Although very afraid, even up to this point she isn't exactly thinking of the wellbeing of her people. Before this when Pin & Yam were crying about the effects of the chant Karakade was unrepentant & since it wasn't her who physically tipped the boat she said the only person who'll be affected (punished) has got to be Pin. Not her! She didn't do nothing! Pin protested, "But I did it by your orders!" And Karakade still didn't care.
So when she had the burns & saw the shadows & E Dang coming, she was getting all of it, she's the one punished - not Pin. That's why she asked in wonder, "Why aren't you affected, Pin?"
Pin & Yam probably cried the harder because what's happening to their boss, cruel though her nature to them, is unlike anything that could be fixed - it's a punishment from the supernatural. They're just like any other loyal servants & they've been with her since her old home.
At the same time, Karakade realised why Pin is untouched - because she recalls it was her who issued the murderous order - & the Moon Mantra singles out only the real guilty.

If we want to think of Karakade showing a bit of kindness to her girls, it's that moment when she first showed herself to Kade in the mirror. I think she asked Kade to take care of Pin & Yam. And much later in the movie, she thanked Kade for doing so.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
It was. That's when drama revealed Kade was pregnant pretty soon after the wedding. All that LSP...
What is sad is Khun Loong didn't get to know of Kade's pregnancy. He would have been real happy & maybe survived longer, he was all cheerful & totally pleased at their wedding. And as parents of those olden days he's rather liberal! He's okay with his son & daughter-in-law making all that din while having a go at it.

bit

sarNie Adult
Ahh, I think you've got it wrong @bit . The subs we saw on the sites made us understand it different. (Maybe @Amata can translate it ..... or even @Rachfull now, just that line in Episode 1) And it's also a typical Mae Karakade selfish personality. Although very afraid, even up to this point she isn't exactly thinking of the wellbeing of her people. Before this when Pin & Yam were crying about the effects of the chant Karakade was unrepentant & since it wasn't her who physically tipped the boat she said the only person who'll be affected (punished) has got to be Pin. Not her! She didn't do nothing! Pin protested, "But I did it by your orders!" And Karakade still didn't care.
So when she had the burns & saw the shadows & E Dang coming, she was getting all of it, she's the one punished - not Pin. That's why she asked in wonder, "Why aren't you affected, Pin?"
Pin & Yam probably cried the harder because what's happening to their boss, cruel though her nature to them, is unlike anything that could be fixed - it's a punishment from the supernatural. They're just like any other loyal servants & they've been with her since her old home.
At the same time, Karakade realised why Pin is untouched - because she recalls it was her who issued the murderous order - & the Moon Mantra singles out only the real guilty.

If we want to think of Karakade showing a bit of kindness to her girls, it's that moment when she first showed herself to Kade in the mirror. I think she asked Kade to take care of Pin & Yam. And much later in the movie, she thanked Kade for doing so.
That’s what I understand too the first time I watched it.(Fansub people did wonderful btw)

I just want to share what to official sub said which to me made Karaked sounds not as bad. She did try hard to repent at the end after being tortured. Maybe her ‘little’ kindness gave her ground to go to the future and get Katesurang to switch soul.

Phin n Yam loves her although she treat them horribly. She might not be that bad.

What a complex character the writer wrote. It can be analyze so many different way.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Bells is a pretty baby; there's been a few we've seen, and one lovely one with her dad.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
That’s what I understand too the first time I watched it.(Fansub people did wonderful btw)

I just want to share what to official sub said which to me made Karaked sounds not as bad. She did try hard to repent at the end after being tortured. Maybe her ‘little’ kindness gave her ground to go to the future and get Katesurang to switch soul.

Phin n Yam loves her although she treat them horribly. She might not be that bad.

What a complex character the writer wrote. It can be analyze so many different way.
But I was also a bit surprised when there's one part she was still quite naughty - after being in the afterlife for a while & knowing the good Kade's done clearing her name - & yet trying to get her own back. When she knew Khun P loves Kade & wants to marry her, she scolded Kade for wanting to take her place. Kade denies it (although she does love Date) but Karakade is fierily angry & told her not to lie. It's this loyalty which makes Kade determined to keep her promise & choose to hurt Date by acting blurr & refusing him in front of the elders when they were discussing marriage. But she did hurt herself when she decided to stay watching Khun P rushing to speak to Kade privately. The guy obviously loves Kade very much, not in a million years did he ever spoke to her that way (while she was alive).