[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Discussion in '2018' started by Cookie_King1970, Jan 5, 2012.

1. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Aww, so cute :).

Amata and June31sg like this.
  2. June31sg

June31sg sarNie Egg

3. Rosi4

Rosi4 Wifey #42

Yeah, I saw that - they like to refer to themselves eg "Kade wants to eat dinner with you" like we would simply say "I want to have dinner with you" when talking to a familiar/loved person. I thought it's cute they call out their own names! It shows a trusting, childlike closeness somehow. Because often it's only young children who speaks that way.
    Well, thanks, you tried to explain it away the best you know of these Pope, Great, Got names but I guess a real Thai culturally knowledgeable person would know why - @Amata ? @Chario mintmario ?
    If only Pope had gone on using Na! Wouldn't that be something? It sounds soft and loveable the name NAAAAA...... But now it's Nadech who people refer to so affectionately when they called him that way. Pope can go by Samee, that is also a nice name hehe

Amata, Starsapphire, Rachfull and 3 others like this.
  4. Rosi4

Rosi4 Wifey #42

You can accept quite a few of the names but Pancake!! Pancake?? Uhhhh.... Actually his those names also sound nice Thanawat and Vattanaputti. Especially Thanawat, I like it. I don't know though if these are surnames (family name) or just his dad's name. Not all cultures/race carry surnames, they carry their father's name so each generation changes & no continuity with the family name.

Amata, Rachfull, DaoRisa and 2 others like this.
  5. Rosi4

Rosi4 Wifey #42

Thanks for the info @SuzieJ , but she seems suited to act that way. Her complexion is so fine it's a cross between Korean and Japanese! Would probably look wonderful in a kimono too. Don't know how Pope would look in the Korean male black hat though - if he happens to be there & dressing up for the camera!

Amata, Rachfull, DaoRisa and 2 others like this.
  6. maimyang

maimyang ur lovely, like a firework show.♡

Looking at Kade. :love::love:

[​IMG]

Amata, lamchieu, MKfan132 and 5 others like this.
  7. maimyang

I'm on a BPS gif making marathon.

[​IMG]

I don't remember what happened here. I need to rewatch this awesome lakorn.:icon12:

Amata, Starsapphire, lamchieu and 6 others like this.
  8. maimyang

lol. love pope's facial expressions.

[​IMG]

cr. gifs made from videos belonging to Thai TV3

Amata, lamchieu, MKfan132 and 4 others like this.
  9. Rosi4

Rosi4 Wifey #42

It's from Episode 4. That day was the first time she met Rheung - she thought it was Rheungrit at first. After they came back on the night ride where she saw the temple by the light of the moon (Reung supplied the lantern), Por Date accused her of being flirtatious & she got so mad she decided to try out the invisibility verse. So when he came looking, she reappeared & pretended to have fainted. She kicked him out of her room & stage whispered that she "won't do it again!". But he heard!! And he thought it was charming, that she is how she is. He had this smile on & I believe he started liking, thinking of her in a good vein. And then he recollected how she (the real Mae Karakade) was; a bully & a horrible bitch to even her own servants Pin & Yam. He didn't like that idea..... how could he ever have entertained that thought - to begin to have a turn of heart for this person.
    But then in the newly edited version they added the scenes of how he saw her with Pin & Yam at the baths & she joking about the men looking at them taking their showers. It was a different Mae Karakade he remembered then, they had a good laugh & she was kind. Date is baffled by the different sides of this person today - her servants don't fear her like before, they seem to love her. How is that possible??!
    So he goes for a walk down his boardwalk leading to the family pier, deep in thought. And this is the part I love when he's looking so handsome in his purple shirt ......... !!!! arrghhhhhhh

upload_2019-1-9_14-10-49.jpeg

Amata, Starsapphire, lamchieu and 6 others like this.
  10. bit

bit sarNie Egg

Hello everyone, newbie here. I have followed this forum for a long time, ussually lurking around trying to see which lakorn is worth my time.

Glad I was able to catch BPS when it was so famous, for a moment I really thought Thai lakorn has increase their quality standard when watching BPS because main problem with any lakorn are the editing and acting. It started well and will go dowb hill somewhere in the middle. They will surely messed up one of those or both. BPS however manage to dodge that.

Unfortunately the rest of lakorn world is still there.

Anyway I’m happy that BPS is finally released internationally and now I can watch it on the service I subscribe too with official Eng translation. They ussually just put GMM or OneHD drama on it. Or something which had either Push, Esther or Ice Prechaya. It’s great that now BPS is on it too.

Amata, Starsapphire, lamchieu and 7 others like this.
  11. maimyang

Thank you @Rosi4 :)

Amata, Rachfull and June31sg like this.
  12. Rosi4

Rosi4 Wifey #42

13. maimyang

Never thought abt that ! loll

Rachfull and DaoRisa like this.
  14. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

15. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

What does that even mean? Hahah

Wow! You can't even tell that she's not Korean!

Rosi4, Amata, Rachfull and 1 other person like this.
  16. phatman

Um . ..no Pooklook. Haha.

No.
    :celebrate16:

Amata and DaoRisa like this.
  17. phatman

Hi new friend!! Welcome aboard officially! Thankyou so much for that link. It says it's not available in my country though. Wth. .. .sad. Anyway. It's almost February almost a year since BPS was released! I can't believe it!!!!!

Amata, lamchieu, MKfan132 and 2 others like this.
  18. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Yes, true. This girl become prettier and prettier from day to day.

She and Pope gain more supporters faster than others because of their great acting in BPS. :) :) :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Amata, lamchieu and Rachfull like this.
  19. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Hummm, sorry, but I'm not her fan. I don't want Pope with her, but if she does, it's going to be a really good news for her fans.

Amata and lamchieu like this.
  20. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Thank you so much @Rosi4

Amata likes this.