[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Wonder, if you were Bella, who are you going to choose between Pope and Weir ? (Don't let Weir or Pope know about it).
Here what I found and feel about these two lovely men:

I love Pope charming face. I found him very attractive with his lovely eyes, nose, and lips (his sweet smile)
I found Weir face too round, but his body shape is to die for.
Either one of them are all in all look attractive to me, and either one them are fine w/me. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Weir is undeniably sexy, but I'd definitely choose Pope every timewilling| My samee is so cute and shy, I need my man to balance out my aggressive...tendencies :risas3:

PBfan894

sarNie Hatchling
Wonder, if you were Bella, who are you going to choose between Pope and Weir ? (Don't let Weir or Pope know about it).
Here what I found and feel about these two lovely men:

I love Pope charming face. I found him very attractive with his lovely eyes, nose, and lips (his sweet smile)
I found Weir face too round, but his body shape is to die for.
Either one of them are all in all look attractive to me, and either one them are fine w/me. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Of course i choose Pope :love: Weir is sexy but Pope is the perfect choice haha :p:aaaaa::naughty2:

Of course bells can do better but she needs to show it on screen lol and you diss chippy on her thread too haha
I do but I went in with apology to Chippy's fans first. I went there to throll @phatman and @Rachfull but I can happily stay out. I usually don't go to n'ek threads that I am not so crazy about so I won't say anything bad but it's Pope so I couldn't resist. All in j/k teaser mode, nothing mean towards her.

To be fair, I'll stay out of that thread. I'll just ship PopeBells here and JJTeaw on Game Saneha. :)

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yeah the ex was annoying, but I liked how Saran directly put her down and wouldn't play her game at all during the drama instead of being that p'ek (*cough James Ma in Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised cough*) who tries to be gentle and spare the nang rai's feelings. Plus, when the nang rai went to live in his house, he literally carried Rin out of there and escaped the crazy :risas3:
I didn't think he paid that much attention to the ex, I thought the drama did a good job focusing on Saran and Rin and only using the ex as a side character.
But you know, to each their own. We all have our preferences :thumbup:
Hello my dear Farang-whose-samee's-name-is-Pope, why don't you & @MissPK try watching Plerng Chimplee? Bells is very beautiful there & her acting different from Padivarada or BPS; she is very much loved by the hero. He's overly rude to the n'rai all of the time & in front of everyone too. He's the best hero in that sense.

Salan also did the same for Rin - putting Duang in her place. When he knew everyone misunderstood that he spent the night with her, he made his servant yell to the entire house he's been in Rin's bed all along. It embarrassed & hurt the ex no end. He also held Rin's hand & serenaded her lovingly in front of the same people who were previously fooled by Duang that she's his wife. That publicly shuts down everything about Duang still being in his life! Funnily though, his song is the one Kade sang to Khun Loong & which Date later said it's of the beauty of a woman and he must sing it to her. Romantic Por Date!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Chippy said there's no kiss
Oh. Then I believe her. Hahaha.

Lol Chippy was a special guest for Boy on TeeTaiKrua and they asked how different was playing with Boy and Pope, who did she enjoyed more. Boy asked, did Pope get to kiss you and she said no and he goes ok Jope I win :risas3:
Hahaha. She's too kiddish for our Pope to kiss. She's like a little sis off screen. She might be the only one Pope doesn't see as a woman.

hahahahaha . Please Boy - Take Chippy! I'll send you a boat so you two can sail far far away. :p
A boy the chip! Hahahaha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh. Then I believe her. Hahaha.
Hahaha. She's too kiddish for our Pope to kiss. She's like a little sis off screen. She might be the only one Pope doesn't see as a woman.

A boy the chip! Hahahaha.
Strangely Chips get all these opportunities to act in grand productions with some of the famed boys - Aum, Boy, Great, Pope. But why isn't there any fire in any of her movies.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol I see the delusion is still high in here :risas3: Jk jk
Quite high. Hahahaha .

Oh. Hahahhah.

NOOOOOOO :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:Stupid conservative channel 3 even in my local high school's play there were better kiss scenes than they put in dramas-- and none of them faked
I think it's because KST isn't romance focussed so they didn't feel the need to add a kiss. . . darn I had my hopes. Hahaa.

The girl's hand is covering up a love bite from me. Wouldn't want that all over IG ;)
I was just gonna point that out! Hahaha.
Why is she caressing his neck?!?!
Screenshot_2018-06-27-16-51-10.png

Hells no. Hahha.

I don't think so! I am 1000000% confident that Bells can do better and Ploy too! :celebrate16:
BTW, why are you dissing our beloved Bella on HER lakorn thread in favor of Chippy. :fighting3:
Um. Bella needs some lessons. Idk why shev hasn't learned from Weir??

I do but I went in with apology to Chippy's fans first. I went there to throll @phatman and @Rachfull but I can happily stay out. I usually don't go to n'ek threads that I am not so crazy about so I won't say anything bad but it's Pope so I couldn't resist. All in j/k teaser mode, nothing mean towards her.

To be fair, I'll stay out of that thread. I'll just ship PopeBells here and JJTeaw on Game Saneha. :)
Haha. You better get your @ss back in there. Hahaha. We need. . . .troll-ers.

He is the epitome of a hypocrite. Hahha. A hot one who I don't mind too. Hahhah