[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
No girl. It was during Dok Som See Thong! :mad: That *tch. Slept with him and left him!
Check it out at 1:31:10!
His lips are soo voluptuous. I want to suck kiss it.
That hoe!!! He even put her shoes on for her, and was his sweet Pope self, ans she just dumps him :mad: Dang Pope kissed her good though. She just stood there like a statue... smh Chompoo:facepalm::facepalm:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
He needs someone like. . . . Chippy. HAHA. After that kiss she gave Boy, I think her and Pope will have a great kiss. Ploy was great, but I think Pope was scared of her. He stayed still while Ploy did all the kissing. Hahaha.
Mmmm I'll have to check out that kiss scene to see if Chippy really can compete with our Pope. I wonder if they'll even have a kiss scene in KSTD...Pope said there weren't many FIN moments.

Of course, he also said there were no kiss scenes in BPS...:risas3:

And yes, Pope did seem a little afraid of Ploy. Apparently there was a lot of warring between fcs during STT, which is part of the reason they ended ip cutting some of the fin scenes. Or so I heard, at least. He might've been told to hold back a bit

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
It's good, but had my blood boiling at the same time. Most of the time I wanted to slap his ex and him LOL i felt like he didn't deserve Bella's love. She gave like 110% while he gave like 60% to Bell and 100% to Mint ugh lol anyways.
Yeah the ex was annoying, but I liked how Saran directly put her down and wouldn't play her game at all during the drama instead of being that p'ek (*cough James Ma in Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised cough*) who tries to be gentle and spare the nang rai's feelings. Plus, when the nang rai went to live in his house, he literally carried Rin out of there and escaped the crazy :risas3:
I didn't think he paid that much attention to the ex, I thought the drama did a good job focusing on Saran and Rin and only using the ex as a side character.
But you know, to each their own. We all have our preferences :thumbup:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@Rachfull @neenavaj Ahh I know I have it in my phone!! One of my Princess Bride books & video. This movie is always a great idea for all the holidays. And say hello to my dolls Skylar Rose & Hannah

View attachment 17822

View attachment 17823

I have a copy at my house that's been read so many times the pages are falling out :pancarta: My parents got my entire family each our own really nice copy of the book because we're all so obsessed. I'v read it twice, but I'm so familiar with the movie that I just think of the movie as I read the book :risas3:

Rosi

Wifey #42
@phatman Just watched Chippy and Boy's kiss scene and I agree with you. Chippy's actually a good kisser. Fingers crossed for a good kiss scene for samee in KSTD :angel10:
Are we getting to see it tonight? (Don't tear your hair out as she's kissing our man)
I have a copy at my house that's been read so many times the pages are falling out :pancarta: My parents got my entire family each our own really nice copy of the book because we're all so obsessed. I'v read it twice, but I'm so familiar with the movie that I just think of the movie as I read the book :risas3:
I just love this movie so badly & when the book came out together with the screenings these sort of novels it was about $120 then since it's hardover & not paperback. My dad was scared of me & my sis when things like this happens. He used to say I give you money to see the movie 10 times you can still get popcorn. Those days good movie books are in that range & that's so normal. Paperbacks came much later & about 1/4 of that price. But we love the photogaphs so much! Cary Elwes is too handsome whichever angle you look at him, but I didn't think Robin Wright so unusual until years later I saw her in Forrest Gump. She's so delicate like she could get broken anytime & her face is lovely.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
BBC dramas get remakes every time but every production could either be better or fail against the past ones ..... P & P, the Colin Firth one is the best, and they've done Far from The Madding Crowd like 5 times? but the best is still the one with Terence Stamp. I love that beautiful haunting tune of the soldier!

Oh small feet?? Ok, that you have to fight with another department haha.... But you're right about the rolled up jeans. But then too he's a sleek dresser it looks nice how he rigs himself out with the simple Ts or floral shirts, jeans, sneakers. I think no one's noticed Pope in this kind of mood (total happiness) I feel sometimes like I'm looking at a different person after the success of BPS.

I somehow wish there's a revival Jutathep brothers of this era - after what we've seen of their entire series in 2013 which was a great set to follow, the continuation of that generation of the 5 Lions. The guys are still youthful to play the "younger" themselves all over again, it will be new romances with fresh female leads. Then we'll have another field day won't we??!
P & P Colin Firth was THE BEST! I still rewatch it once a year! Pope can totally pull a Thai P & P. British actors convey their emotions so well while in character, you feel what they feel. I am a hopeless romantic so when I watch British actors, whew. It is a different type of feeling compared to when watching Asian actors. Let’s say, they take it up a notch.

Pope is a great dresser and he has forever branded flower shirts and Ts as his own. The man was made for these shirts! Lol don’t get me started on those arms of his, unlike @phatman who focuses on the target, I just want Pope to wrap me in his arms all day long. Lol Also, his beautiful awkward hands make up for his feet.

Rosi

Wifey #42
The lakorn made me mad most of the time lol Because his ex just got away with so much crap and even at the end I felt like he loved his ex more than Bella. My heart ached for Bella a lot in there. But i liked her character a lot and her "sisters" lol
The saving grace to her pride in that story is the neighbour's boy who loves her. It made Salan took stock from the day after their wedding when Arun arrived (they were holding hands in the garden). Duang was hugging him but he left her immediately when he heard what's happening. I was also upset at his weakness but if you listen to Duang at the end she told Rin that Salan changed from the moment she (Rin) came into his life. She knew then she's lost him but that made her went all out to get him back while same time knowing it's not working. When he was looking for her in the forest he told his deputy the number of days they've been apart - he's been counting. So all in Salan loved Rin all along but it's his insecurities that's showing. There was also a scene in the garden which was in the 1/3 of the story, Duang asked Salan to go away with her so they can fulfill their old promises but he didn't want to. He also "kidnapped" her when both Duang & Arun tried to intrude into their lives.

I love the scene when Rin said she'd rather be friends (they were spending night at the village) & he asked what do you think friends do?? She's so excited & cute there until he pinched her cheeks! He does love her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Taken from IG of our Khung Luang Narai
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkfP003A0Yp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16qrkuqfqv1ir
P'Kai's IG....he is husband of P'Nong
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkhOmZlF2po/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=703kg8vzhgow

I don't think they talk about BPS stuff...it's just a big dinner party for all ch3 stars hosted by the head of ch3 "Khun Pravit"
I wonder why Pop wasn't in the group picture. That Poodle gal was hogging him that's why. Hahahah

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mmmm I'll have to check out that kiss scene to see if Chippy really can compete with our Pope. I wonder if they'll even have a kiss scene in KSTD...Pope said there weren't many FIN moments.

Of course, he also said there were no kiss scenes in BPS...:risas3:

And yes, Pope did seem a little afraid of Ploy. Apparently there was a lot of warring between fcs during STT, which is part of the reason they ended ip cutting some of the fin scenes. Or so I heard, at least. He might've been told to hold back a bit
Oh girl, that was a goood kiss. Haha.

Pope is a liar. I don't believe anything he says.

What's fcs???

P & P Colin Firth was THE BEST! I still rewatch it once a year! Pope can totally pull a Thai P & P. British actors convey their emotions so well while in character, you feel what they feel. I am a hopeless romantic so when I watch British actors, whew. It is a different type of feeling compared to when watching Asian actors. Let’s say, they take it up a notch.

Pope is a great dresser and he has forever branded flower shirts and Ts as his own. The man was made for these shirts! Lol don’t get me started on those arms of his, unlike @phatman who focuses on the target, I just want Pope to wrap me in his arms all day long. Lol Also, his beautiful awkward hands make up for his feet.
Well he he don't wear such tempting clothes I wouldn't. Hahha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
It's good, but had my blood boiling at the same time. Most of the time I wanted to slap his ex and him LOL i felt like he didn't deserve Bella's love. She gave like 110% while he gave like 60% to Bell and 100% to Mint ugh lol anyways.
That's why I like Arun's presence even though in the beginning I was thinking why is he in the picture? It puts Salan constantly on his toes & got him so jealous & that's great!! Who lets air out of Arun's car tyres? Grease the road? He did some crazy things which a respectable sheriff shouldn't do. He's not unfeeling at all.