[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes. I found them look so very funny and cute. Would be nice if they add Pope in it too. hehehehehe!
If it was Popella in the commercial I'd would say it's so cute! But Weir?? The stallion?? Dancing all cutesy?? No. Hahaha.

Sorry wifeys. The samee has come out with his fav. wifey at Ch.3 party. I thought N’Nine was so yesterday but seems like he is still the fav.:mad::p:sad6::sad6:

View attachment 17837

At least he is wearing my ring on his neck! :celebrate16:
Yes. It's obvious Pope is her ultimate lover. Haha. So you gave him that ring?! I was wondering which bish gave him that ring; so important he wore it around his neck!! I'm gonna take it off when he sees me on the 1st!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Wonder, if you were Bella, who are you going to choose between Pope and Weir ? (Don't let Weir or Pope know about it).
Here what I found and feel about these two lovely men:

I love Pope charming face. I found him very attractive with his lovely eyes, nose, and lips (his sweet smile)
I found Weir face too round, but his body shape is to die for.
Either one of them are all in all look attractive to me, and either one them are fine w/me. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did you see they went to see Mae Nak the musical together with their families?! AND once again they dress in the same color. This cant just be love promo :confused:. Do you think they are talking? :angel10: Aaaah cute :love:
I am pretty sure they are. I've been "secretly" sure about that since Nychaa broke up with her boyfriend last year. :p

Haven't been on IG today... let me go stalk my babies. Love Love Love Noni!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If it was Popella in the commercial I'd would say it's so cute! But Weir?? The stallion?? Dancing all cutesy?? No. Hahaha.

Yes. It's obvious Pope is her ultimate lover. Haha. So you gave him that ring?! I was wondering which bish gave him that ring; so important he wore it around his neck!! I'm gonna take it off when he sees me on the 1st!
Lol I see the delusion is still high in here :risas3: Jk jk

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Not sure about the rerun. We're about almost 2/3 into the lakorn. So I'm guessing 40+ total. As forn the original run it's 15.
Holy moly! If it’s 40+ then they cut at least 25 episodes! Unless they are only airing 30 mins per episode everyday. Jeez, kind of messed up.