[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Whatttt?! Yours The Princess Bride????!! Mine too!! I even buy the limited edition movie books & classic quotes. Can never forget Mandy Patinkin & his "my name is inigo montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die." My other likes is Sabrina (Julia Ormond) & Bridges of Madison County. And anything with Jake Gyllenhaal in it. BBC would be Sense & Sensibility (with Alan Rickman) and North & South (Richard Armitage). For comedy would be Vicar of Dibley and Couplings. Oh, and I love Yentyl. Because Mandy Patinkin is again in it, but older & hotter. He didn't know his best friend Yentyl is a woman. The song is The Way He Makes Me Feel.

I love that movie!!!! I saw it three times in a row when I saw it for the first time. Hahaha. It's seriously hilariously!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TruBPSFan Test #24

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Extended scene of Date thinking about what they should do.
- Kade singing to the moon!!! And then interrupted by Prik. Haha.
- Date slowly walking into Kade's room.

Comments:
- Hahaha. I love Kade and Prik's arguments.
- I still don't understand why Date's face is still perfect after that hit. . . and why did they show it if they aren't doing anything about it.
- Ack!!! So romantic! Can't believe they just had an argument earlier on. Omg and Date's sweet look. I'm about to pass out guys. Hahaha.
- Omg my GotBelle feels.
- Haha. So Kade is talking about what happened the night before saying he smelt like smoke and etc, and this thought just came accross me, what if Reung and Sorasak had dirty thoughts that's why theu were looking at Date weirdly. Hahahah.
- Aweee Mr. PJ looks sooo charming!!
- So does Kade know he's jealous or what??
- Here comes Karakade.
- Yes call her Kadesurang! Haha.
- Awe darn. Date was just about to give her a kiss!!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
American movies: anything Disney, The Princess Bride, An American in Paris, La La Land to name a few.
BBC: Haven't seen too many British movies, but I enjoy Mr. Bean's Holiday, though that's not BBC. I LOVE the BBC Sherlock Holmes TV series.
Err, I've just noticed. You've added Farang from USA right in the centre like a "To Whom It May Concern" kind of memorandum. Riot!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I love that movie!!!! I saw it three times in a row when I saw it for the first time. Hahaha. It's seriously hilariously!
It's a classic! I've watched it several times too, that little guy who likes to say Inconceivable! & the scene of the poisoned cups heheee... It's the same as the original Dumb & Dumber that one is so crazy, most everyone who love it can quote practically all the lines.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Whatttt?! Yours The Princess Bride????!! Mine too!! I even buy the limited edition movie books & classic quotes. Can never forget Mandy Patinkin & his "my name is inigo montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die." My other likes is Sabrina (Julia Ormond) & Bridges of Madison County. And anything with Jake Gyllenhaal in it. BBC would be Sense & Sensibility (with Alan Rickman) and North & South (Richard Armitage). For comedy would be Vicar of Dibley and Couplings. Oh, and I love Yentyl. Because Mandy Patinkin is again in it, but older & hotter. He didn't know his best friend Yentyl is a woman. The song is The Way He Makes Me Feel.

YES I LOOOVVVVEEEE Princess Bride :aaaaa:"Mawwiage"
I like Sabrina (1954 version) and that Sense and Sensibility, too, though it's weird to watch Snape in a romance :risas3:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #24

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Extended scene of Date thinking about what they should do.
- Kade singing to the moon!!! And then interrupted by Prik. Haha.
- Date slowly walking into Kade's room.

Comments:
- Hahaha. I love Kade and Prik's arguments.
- I still don't understand why Date's face is still perfect after that hit. . . and why did they show it if they aren't doing anything about it.
- Ack!!! So romantic! Can't believe they just had an argument earlier on. Omg and Date's sweet look. I'm about to pass out guys. Hahaha.
- Omg my GotBelle feels.
- Haha. So Kade is talking about what happened the night before saying he smelt like smoke and etc, and this thought just came accross me, what if Reung and Sorasak had dirty thoughts that's why theu were looking at Date weirdly. Hahahah.
- Aweee Mr. PJ looks sooo charming!!
- So does Kade know he's jealous or what??
- Here comes Karakade.
- Yes call her Kadesurang! Haha.
- Awe darn. Date was just about to give her a kiss!!!
So lovely this week no volleyball.......

Luang Sorasak may look the leader, Rheung the one with spies & information, but it's truly Por Date who takes the reins. It was his idea to risk the attack & he's thick in the fight. We've seen Rheung & Duer on their training grounds, but Date's killing skills is a surprise.

Poor Kade! She is beginning to notice maybe he's jealous. But has to continue using this on him because of Karakade. The funny face is Rheung's! He knows she's using him or his name to make Date jealous & it scares him sometimes.

That's what I wanted most to know.... So he did? He did!! He was about to give her a kiss!!

One thing I noticed of Pope's movies, when he wants to kiss the temple or cheeks or whatever he moves in very quickly & it's nice that way. Most Thai heroes take 10 years to take that kiss of about 13cm distance. So frustrating! Can run to the fridge to get a coke & sit down comfortably again and the kiss is still moving in. Great is one of those who's damn S L O W with his kisses.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So lovely this week no volleyball.......

Luang Sorasak may look the leader, Rheung the one with spies & information, but it's truly Por Date who takes the reins. It was his idea to risk the attack & he's thick in the fight. We've seen Rheung & Duer on their training grounds, but Date's killing skills is a surprise.

Poor Kade! She is beginning to notice maybe he's jealous. But has to continue using this on him because of Karakade. The funny face is Rheung's! He knows she's using him or his name to make Date jealous & it scares him sometimes.

That's what I wanted most to know.... So he did? He did!! He was about to give her a kiss!!

One thing I noticed of Pope's movies, when he wants to kiss the temple or cheeks or whatever he moves in very quickly & it's nice that way. Most Thai heroes take 10 years to take that kiss of about 13cm distance. So frustrating! Can run to the fridge to get a coke & sit down comfortably again and the kiss is still moving in. Great is one of those who's damn S L O W with his kisses.
Omg my thoughts exactly!!!! That's what I've been saying this whole time! His lips don't linger! He smooches and then scoots back and looks at his nang'eks! I've not been disappointed in his kisses at all. Ok maybe on the one he kissed Chomp, but that's it! Someone needs to compile his kiss scenes!! Hahah.