[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #25

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Faulcon meeting with the foreigners?? Wearing a Thai outfit. I don't remember him ever wearing that.
- Date eaves dropping.
-

Comments:
- Yes. Her name is Kadesurang!
- I've noticed that Mr. PJ was quite chubby in here. Hahaha. Now he's working out like a mofo. I'm excited to see the results!
- The three musketeers are hawt!!
- I love how Mama Jumpah always interferes with Kade and Khun Loong even though she always acts nonchalant .
- Awe.....Khun Loong knows and just made Kade cried. I cried too. I know what it feels like to be homesick.
- Of course she switches 180 degrees when Khun Loong starts talking about historical facts. Hahahaha. She is too cute!
- Big Daddy and is voice! Gives me eargasm. Hahah.
- Hahahha. Sorasak and Reung's reaction when Kade asks if they wanna take her to the temple was priceless.
- Poor Joi. Hahaha. Date you're so mean!! So moody!
- Omg he said it was up to Kade if they were to marry and now he wants an engagement ceremony as soon as possible. Hahhhaa.
- Hahahha. Only Joi witnesses Date's mood swings.
Everyone's just off to the shipyards!!!! I'm left all alone and now with your Phatcaps I'm going to check everything out all over again yipppeeeee.... Last night too many ads.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
TruBPSFan Test #25

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Faulcon meeting with the foreigners?? Wearing a Thai outfit. I don't remember him ever wearing that.
- Date eaves dropping.
-

Comments:
- I've noticed that Mr. PJ was quite chubby in here. Hahaha. Now he's working out like a mofo. I'm excited to see the results!
- I love how Mama Jumpah always interferes with Kade and Khun Loong even though she always acts nonchalant .
- Awe.....Khun Loong knows and just made Kade cried. I cried too. I know what it feels like to be homesick.
- Of course she switches 180 degrees when Khun Loong starts talking about historical facts. Hahahaha. She is too cute!
- Hahahha. Sorasak and Reung's reaction when Kade asks if they wanna take her to the temple was priceless.
- Omg he said it was up to Kade if they were to marry and now he wants an engagement ceremony as soon as possible. Hahhhaa.
Thanks for sharing :).

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Yeah the ex was annoying, but I liked how Saran directly put her down and wouldn't play her game at all during the drama instead of being that p'ek (*cough James Ma in Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised cough*) who tries to be gentle and spare the nang rai's feelings. Plus, when the nang rai went to live in his house, he literally carried Rin out of there and escaped the crazy :risas3:
I didn't think he paid that much attention to the ex, I thought the drama did a good job focusing on Saran and Rin and only using the ex as a side character.
But you know, to each their own. We all have our preferences :thumbup:
The saving grace to her pride in that story is the neighbour's boy who loves her. It made Salan took stock from the day after their wedding when Arun arrived (they were holding hands in the garden). Duang was hugging him but he left her immediately when he heard what's happening. I was also upset at his weakness but if you listen to Duang at the end she told Rin that Salan changed from the moment she (Rin) came into his life. She knew then she's lost him but that made her went all out to get him back while same time knowing it's not working. When he was looking for her in the forest he told his deputy the number of days they've been apart - he's been counting. So all in Salan loved Rin all along but it's his insecurities that's showing. There was also a scene in the garden which was in the 1/3 of the story, Duang asked Salan to go away with her so they can fulfill their old promises but he didn't want to. He also "kidnapped" her when both Duang & Arun tried to intrude into their lives.

I love the scene when Rin said she'd rather be friends (they were spending night at the village) & he asked what do you think friends do?? She's so excited & cute there until he pinched her cheeks! He does love her.
That's why I like Arun's presence even though in the beginning I was thinking why is he in the picture? It puts Salan constantly on his toes & got him so jealous & that's great!! Who lets air out of Arun's car tyres? Grease the road? He did some crazy things which a respectable sheriff shouldn't do. He's not unfeeling at all.
I think I'll have to watch it again. Its been a while. I did enjoy it though besides the Duang being annoying lol like super annoying. I guess I also didn't like how JJ would run to her like every freaking time and it made my Bella upset lol but her strong character of course got over it quickly and always saw the better side of things. It's probably just me getting jealous for her LOL

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #25
Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Date eaves dropping.
-
Comments:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Hello my dear Farang-whose-samee's-name-is-Pope, why don't you & @MissPK try watching Plerng Chimplee? Bells is very beautiful there & her acting different from Padivarada or BPS; she is very much loved by the hero. He's overly rude to the n'rai all of the time & in front of everyone too. He's the best hero in that sense.

Salan also did the same for Rin - putting Duang in her place. When he knew everyone misunderstood that he spent the night with her, he made his servant yell to the entire house he's been in Rin's bed all along. It embarrassed & hurt the ex no end. He also held Rin's hand & serenaded her lovingly in front of the same people who were previously fooled by Duang that she's his wife. That publicly shuts down everything about Duang still being in his life! Funnily though, his song is the one Kade sang to Khun Loong & which Date later said it's of the beauty of a woman and he must sing it to her. Romantic Por Date!

I've seen Plerng Chimplee! Hehe. I've watched most of Bella's drama. Only ones I didn't were Look Tard (surprisingly coz i like Ken P.) and Plerng Boon.. i started it but couldn't get past like ep. 3

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #25

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Date eaves dropping.
-
Comments:
Awww, phatman why are you homesick?

This part I don’t understand. Date is frowning away trying to see what she’s doing! She’s only talking to his Dad but he looks angry…..

And later they both seems to be getting along, but why did Kade scowled at him when she wanted to send Rheung off? He hasn’t done anything but also agreed to take her to the temples!

I like it that Khun Loong, secretly aware Kade isn’t from these parts, tries to clarify why their ways ain’t all the straight cuts how she views it. He’s not dense he must have understood what she said of Monolopy & hearing her sarcasm explained that everything in the land belongs to the King, but if you’re not lazy harvesting what’s around monies can be had from all those jaunts.

Jumpa confuses me because she’s hot & cold. She grumbles Kade is being a daily trial & best she’s married off asap. But when Date asked her to get his marriage done quickly she’s disappointed.

Did you guys noticed Prik is the only person who’s ever held Por Date’s hand other than Kade. Even his parents don’t touch him.

Joi's name should be killJOY. I can't get full scale Date's smiles because it always stops in midflight whenever he spots killJOY looking at him.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I also loved that eventually you realize after that scene that even though Karakade is insanely gorgeous, Date never loved her for her looks. He loved her just as much even when she was fat and ugly with nasty fashion sense. He confirms this when he tells her, "If I loved you for your looks, I would've fallen in love with you when you were mean."

It's the sweetest thing and it gives all of us hope that there are men who don't care if we like pizza or ice cream a little too much :angel10:
In the rerun, when Karakade first arrived to their house and he was sitting there. I saw his little side eye like he was interested in her or thought she was pretty lol but he got turned off by her when she said his mom looked older than she expected LOL so yup, its not the looks.

And yes girl! I dont think guys mind a little junk in the trunk! I mean my bf met me when i was karakade then i turned into kadesurang and he's still with me and my "can i get seconds or thirds?" Hahahaha #foodislife

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I've seen Plerng Chimplee! Hehe. I've watched most of Bella's drama. Only ones I didn't were Look Tard (surprisingly coz i like Ken P.) and Plerng Boon.. i started it but couldn't get past like ep. 3
Why isn't Look Tard nice? Not much has been said of it & I've never checked so far. But I can't watch Plerng Boon. Too much darkness.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I watched episodes 4 and 5 of BPS with my friend yesterday, and she said she didn't like Pope's hair. She also doesn't think he's hot. Should I kick her to the curb???:confused12:

:risas3:jk
Do it. Hahah.
I already did to one of my friends who said he had a big nose.
But the good thing is one less wifey to deal with.. or uh two! Lol more Pope for you guys! :aaaaa:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Why isn't Look Tard nice? Not much has been said of it & I've never checked so far. But I can't watch Plerng Boon. Too much darkness.
I'm not sure why I didn't tune in to Look Tard lol maybe coz i watched KCP and didnt want to watch another period lakorn? Not sure. I should go watch it! Lol

Yeah Plerng Boon was just too dramatic for me. Like i know a lot of ppl dont like or care for Janie, but I'm one of the few who like her lol i couldn't stand to watch her play the bad girl too.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
In the rerun, when Karakade first arrived to their house and he was sitting there. I saw his little side eye like he was interested in her or thought she was pretty lol but he got turned off by her when she said his mom looked older than she expected LOL so yup, its not the looks.

And yes girl! I dont think guys mind a little junk in the trunk! I mean my bf met me when i was karakade then i turned into kadesurang and he's still with me and my "can i get seconds or thirds?" Hahahaha #foodislife
I think he was initially okay receiving the niece of his dad's friend or even his betrothed but that's it - Karakade's first conversational piece was a killer.

As @Rachfull said it's sweet to have guys the way Date is with Kade. He assured her this during her pregnancy but long before he's told Arjaan the girl inside Mae Karakade is more beautiful because of her heart. And we all know who he saw - fat, frumpy, chubby-cheeked Kadesurang with the somewhat bad hair & her glasses.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I'm not sure why I didn't tune in to Look Tard lol maybe coz i watched KCP and didnt want to watch another period lakorn? Not sure. I should go watch it! Lol

Yeah Plerng Boon was just too dramatic for me. Like i know a lot of ppl dont like or care for Janie, but I'm one of the few who like her lol i couldn't stand to watch her play the bad girl too.
I thought she's very sexy in Dao Kaew Duen with the big hair big boobs everything & like she can give big s** to that Aum who played the scaredy-cat prince! That movie has got a really terrific set of soundtracks. That's her only one I saw - but I got all the juicy bits from here why she's not popular.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I think you should also decide who do you think is the faithful type. That's even harder to gauge against looks or body. And it is a scary question! hheheee
I hope Pope isn't the faithful type. What will all his wives do if he has to choose just one?
I of course mean what will his other wives do, since he's already chosen me to be his one and only :celebrate16: