Ch3’s 48th Anniversary/Soccer Game

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Fah Krajang Dao I feel is highly under-rated, I personally think it was the best part out of the 3 Musketeers series & we were able to see Matt in a different light too as an actress. It was that show that confirmed to me Matt's ability to be versatile when given the opportunity, also why I really looked forward to FLF with Boy because they were great together in FKD.

More pics I've come across (*sorry that I'm so James x Matt biased in this thread but I can't help it lol):

View attachment 11583
View attachment 11582 View attachment 11581 View attachment 11580
View attachment 11586
View attachment 11585 View attachment 11584 View attachment 11579
(cr: y_zforever)
Matt said everyone will fall in love with Boy's character there. Haven't tried it yet,tho. I started watching from her newest to oldest.

OMG we could be buddies!! lol
I love Matt and I'm sooooo JMa-Matt biased. Haha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Me too. Haha. Though I haven't watched the Musketeers series yet. Boy disappointed me in FLF. It would've been better if it was another P'ek.

Where can I watch that Bride to be with subs? There are lots of Matt's lakorns in dramacools but only raw, with no subs.
I recommend Kuan Kammathep. That will always be my favorite of Matt’s lakorn. It one of the earlier lakorn that I find that this girl got the acting chop down. It’s a romantic comedy so check it out if you haven’t seen it

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Me too. Haha. Though I haven't watched the Musketeers series yet. Boy disappointed me in FLF. It would've been better if it was another P'ek.

Where can I watch that Bride to be with subs? There are lots of Matt's lakorns in dramacools but only raw, with no subs.
The idea of Boy I already want to exit the drama lol

BUT

I’m going to peek at the opening credit just to see how I like it lol

koji1234

sarNie Egg
anyone know the song they were singing when they were in a circle during the ch 48 anniversary half time show LMAOOO

ella0411

sarNie Adult
The idea of Boy I already want to exit the drama lol

BUT

I’m going to peek at the opening credit just to see how I like it lol
See it!! It's worth it. I think Matt received an award for that lakorn? Visually, they look good. It's just that, Boy doesn't match that type of character.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
matt is to tall for him so its not like that would work either
You never know. She's too tall for Nadech too and they seem to be working out just fine. Haha.

Um I think there's a subbing team that's still subbing it. It's not completely done yet, at least from what I've seen.

Actually Boy was decent there
Was he? Maybe I'll give it a try.

Ok. off-topic. Imma just put this out here. You're all welcome.

Woah. Pope and long hair. No thank you! HAHA. His fluffy hair makes his head disproportionate to his body. Haha.

See it!! It's worth it. I think Matt received an award for that lakorn? Visually, they look good. It's just that, Boy doesn't match that type of character.
Are you talking about FLF??

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Boy wasn' first choice, Rome or whatever his name is now pulled out and Boy replaced. So they had to refilm.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
@ella0411 @okaylove Thanks for the suggestion I'm fine with any genre as long the storyline is good. I might also watch "Meun Kon La Faak Fah" with Andrew since he's my favorite veteran actor.
That drama focuses more on family situations than Pranang. Vicky character was my fav of the lakorn, very classy and loveable like Patricia's in Lom Son Ruk and the overall acting was fine. Give it a try and see if you like

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Fah Krajang Dao I feel is highly under-rated, I personally think it was the best part out of the 3 Musketeers series & we were able to see Matt in a different light too as an actress. It was that show that confirmed to me Matt's ability to be versatile when given the opportunity, also why I really looked forward to FLF with Boy because they were great together in FKD.

More pics I've come across (*sorry that I'm so James x Matt biased in this thread but I can't help it lol):

View attachment 11583
View attachment 11582 View attachment 11581 View attachment 11580
View attachment 11586
View attachment 11585 View attachment 11584 View attachment 11579
(cr: y_zforever)
Is that me or James is like feeling the moment with Matt ? Man needs to calm down lol

sarNie Adult
Woah. Pope and long hair. No thank you! HAHA. His fluffy hair makes his head disproportionate to his body. Haha.
Focus on his eyes, not the hair! :risas3: But yeah.... it was probably that era. That F4 Taiwan Version era where long hair is the in thing. haha At least we are now clear on our Pope preference. :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Focus on his eyes, not the hair! :risas3: But yeah.... it was probably that era. That F4 Taiwan Version era where long hair is the in thing. haha At least we are now clear on our Pope preference. :thumbup:
Yeah, I hated that era. The shaggy hair era. Ugh. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
FLF would have been better if Rome had stayed as pra'ek but he pulled out due to his dad battling with cancer...which is understandable. Boy did admit he was not good in his role. I think he doesn't understand the character that's why it came out the way it did.

Some of her other lakorns I have enjoyed because of her. I like to watched the way she transformed from one character to another effortlessly. There are roles she has taken on that are similar to each other yet she still fine small ways to make each characters different than the first.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Is that me or James is like feeling the moment with Matt ? Man needs to calm down lol

Their sweetness comes off naturally, even offcam because they adore each other. Matt is really a koojin material when she's with James Ma. She's kinda awkward doing it with Great since they're buddies. Haha.