Ch3’s 48th Anniversary/Soccer Game

Discussion in 'Thai' started by xodxo, Mar 4, 2018.

1. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

Matt said everyone will fall in love with Boy's character there. Haven't tried it yet,tho. I started watching from her newest to oldest.

OMG we could be buddies!! lol
    I love Matt and I'm sooooo JMa-Matt biased. Haha

preetam likes this.
  2. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I recommend Kuan Kammathep. That will always be my favorite of Matt’s lakorn. It one of the earlier lakorn that I find that this girl got the acting chop down. It’s a romantic comedy so check it out if you haven’t seen it

preetam and phatman like this.
  3. xodxo

xodxo •Royal(Prin)cess•

The idea of Boy I already want to exit the drama lol

BUT

I’m going to peek at the opening credit just to see how I like it lol

preetam likes this.
  4. koji1234

koji1234 sarNie Egg

anyone know the song they were singing when they were in a circle during the ch 48 anniversary half time show LMAOOO

5. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

Ok. off-topic. Imma just put this out here. You're all welcome.

phatman likes this.
  6. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

Koisuru Fortune Cookie? :thumbup:

I wanna know the song before it, the one after Baby Shark. haha

7. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

See it!! It's worth it. I think Matt received an award for that lakorn? Visually, they look good. It's just that, Boy doesn't match that type of character.

8. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

You never know. She's too tall for Nadech too and they seem to be working out just fine. Haha.

Um I think there's a subbing team that's still subbing it. It's not completely done yet, at least from what I've seen.

Was he? Maybe I'll give it a try.

Woah. Pope and long hair. No thank you! HAHA. His fluffy hair makes his head disproportionate to his body. Haha.

Are you talking about FLF??

9. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Boy wasn' first choice, Rome or whatever his name is now pulled out and Boy replaced. So they had to refilm.

10. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

That drama focuses more on family situations than Pranang. Vicky character was my fav of the lakorn, very classy and loveable like Patricia's in Lom Son Ruk and the overall acting was fine. Give it a try and see if you like

11. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

Is that me or James is like feeling the moment with Matt ? Man needs to calm down lol

12. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

Focus on his eyes, not the hair! :risas3: But yeah.... it was probably that era. That F4 Taiwan Version era where long hair is the in thing. haha At least we are now clear on our Pope preference. :thumbup:

phatman likes this.
  13. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

Yeah, I hated that era. The shaggy hair era. Ugh. Haha.

Koy123 likes this.
  14. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

James Ji's IG has so many pics from the event, definitely worth checking it out because they're so nice. :thumbup:

twister02 and 040156 like this.
  15. koji1234

koji1234 sarNie Egg

wow omg thank you! !!!!! you rock

16. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

finally we have a pic of Toey and Alek (who are allegedly dating) together, courtesy of James Ji.

[​IMG]

x.ATKD.x likes this.
  17. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

FLF would have been better if Rome had stayed as pra'ek but he pulled out due to his dad battling with cancer...which is understandable. Boy did admit he was not good in his role. I think he doesn't understand the character that's why it came out the way it did.

Some of her other lakorns I have enjoyed because of her. I like to watched the way she transformed from one character to another effortlessly. There are roles she has taken on that are similar to each other yet she still fine small ways to make each characters different than the first.

18. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

They are....they had dinner with Margie her hubby Pok, Mint C and Kueng lastnight

KitKat516 likes this.
  19. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

I found this so cute!
    Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 8.58.00 PM.png

KitKat516 likes this.
  20. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

Their sweetness comes off naturally, even offcam because they adore each other. Matt is really a koojin material when she's with James Ma. She's kinda awkward doing it with Great since they're buddies. Haha.

preetam likes this.