Ch3’s 48th Anniversary/Soccer Game

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Pretty much in that order

Parade
Soccer
Concert

They get breaks here and there but yea, not real lengthy breaks.
I would probably die. Rehearsing late into the night, having to be there at 7am parade -> game -> concert -> death (me) lol

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Awwww! This is just pure GOLD! The fact 4HJ gang is able to take a group shot in one frame again and I’m still having some old MM feelings LOL :risas3::risas3::risas3: Margie IS def the ONLY person holding them back together! Everyone else is just shallow and ignorant! See, I always believed that Mark and Mint could reunite one day! Def one day!! :D patience everyone, patience! Haha :D

Let’s hope some fans will be able to capture some cute moments for us to FIN lol :p

View attachment 11329
Cr Margie’s Ig
shallow and ignorant. hmmm.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Warrior theme/ soldiers and female warriors:coleman: Mark’s hair is too short but it’s cool :p

AEC9B691-AB4C-475E-89EB-69BA4A08DFEF.jpeg
B8082458-0B83-450F-8921-2069C0B5048A.jpeg C842E2B4-93D5-4760-816B-79677AA6683B.jpeg 0E91F7D8-F323-4FE2-9AE2-4BFE07102C7D.jpeg

:p

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha. What did I just watch? Some of them are so awkward.
You mean some of the performances on the checked thing? Yeah, not at that great lol. I just wish there were fewer mini Toyota add breaks, my bed is calling and this parade is not even close to being finished lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
The rehearsal was really rushed. lol
Nevertheless, the female warriors are so pretty!

xodxo

I think Taew/Mew/Yaya/Kim's Part was kind of funny but cute to watch! Lol They just couldn’t stop cat walking esp Yaya lol :p it was entertaining tho lol :p ah—now bring out the boys I want to see lol:p

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
It's still early since I haven't seen the other acts yet, but I feel like there were better routines previous years? Maybe I just don't remember them well enough. I hope the concert is at least as good as 2016 (the last time they had it at the stadium).

xodxo

I actually think this years routines are more organized. Less chaos. But it’s true, I’m not feeling much excitement or screams from the audience lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I think Taew/Mew/Yaya/Kim's Part was kind of funny but cute to watch! Lol They just couldn’t stop cat walking esp Yaya lol :p it was entertaining tho lol :p ah—now bring out the boys I want to see lol:p

Yaya making it extra. A model warrior. Haha. They all looked really tired and not as cheerful as the previous anniv. And I wish others were a lil more synchronized. :p