Ch3’s 48th Anniversary/Soccer Game

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No metaphor or anything lol. She was having problems with her shoes. See how holey it is? Well her pinky toe kept poking out :risas3::risas3:. I have the problem which was why I never buy those type of shoes lol.

See Kim looks really nice in that picture, fresh and young. She doesn't look old or older than Mark at all.

AWWWWWWW ok that last picture you just post warms my heart!!! :crybaby2:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@KitKat516 ahh okay lol cuz I didn’t even notice her shoes lol :p

Eeeeks! Checked both posts and Yaya, Mint and Mark all liked it except for the rest. Lol :p

P

PrincessKarina

Uh to me Kim always look old. Kim better not lose too much weight too because that would make her look even older! She will be all wrinkling! Lol! No offense to Kim. Some girls always have that older maturer look! I honestly don’t feel the 4HJ chemistry anymore either. Everyone’s older now. :p

xodxo

Uh to me Kim always look old. Kim better not lose too much weight too because that would make her look even older! She will be all wrinkling! Lol! No offense to Kim. Some girls always have that older maturer look! I honestly don’t feel the 4hh chemistry anymore either. Everyone’s older now. :p
Don’t lose hope in the group girl! Lol even I get the same butterfly feeling whenever I see them as a group! Hehe :D I think this is a BIG step compared to their years of isolation and ignoring Mint you know? This is the time they all should behave and accept each other!

P

PrincessKarina

Don’t lose hope in the group girl! Lol even I get the same butterfly feeling whenever I see them as a group! Hehe :D I think this is a BIG step compared to their years of isolation and ignoring Mint you know? This is the time they all should behave and accept each other!
Lol I guess. We’ll see. But I also don’t mind MM team to ever reunite if possible! They are cuter to me than MK! But dang everyone’s so grown up now! Boy is in his mid 30’s! Yikes! The rest are only few years from 30’s! My goodness! :rolleyes:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Has it been 10 years since their debut? I guess I can understand why the channel are so determine to not separate them (except mint) because this group really did started the new gen.

xodxo

Lol I guess. We’ll see. But I also don’t mind MM team to ever reunite if possible! They are cuter to me than MK! But dang everyone’s so grown up now! Boy is in his mid 30’s! Yikes! The rest are only few years from 30’s! My goodness! :rolleyes:
Lol well yea, they better behave and respect that bond they used to have 555 :D Oh—- trust me, we all know lookwise Mark’s more compatible with Mint lol but just being back to friends is already a big step hehe :D

xodxo

Has it been 10 years since their debut? I guess I can understand why the channel are so determine to not separate them (except mint) because this group really did started the new gen.
I think more like 8 years ahahaha they all debuted around 2010, but 4HJ aired around 2011 I believe :D

It’s true, they started the whole BIG thing with the channel! From there, they just made the channel really big, profitable and they are still the biggest and most popular group of artists!

xodxo

Oh —And here goes the viral news lol people already sending out sentimental feelings and old connections again lol

The way things used to be lol :p
BAE2C1BD-C042-4370-9BA2-14DE122BFCBE.jpeg

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
lol it used to be NY, BM, and MM with Kim being the outside friend but now it's NY, BM, and KM with Mint now the outside. Mark's the man!! lol jk jk. I guess I was the few that wasn't fond of MM.

xodxo

lol it used to be NY, BM, and MM with Kim being the outside friend but now it's NY, BM, and KM with Mint now the outside. Mark's the man!! lol jk jk. I guess I was the few that wasn't fond of MM.
Either Mark’s the man or Kimmy stole Mark from Mint LOL ahahhahahahaah jkjk :p

Aaah! What old sentimental news. I still come across former MM fans and they still express old feelings on IG lol :)

Well— I’m so hyped! The event hasn’t even started yet and we’re already being teased with 4Huajai pictures lol :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Get what?? LMAO! I ship Mark with All pretty girls, not grannies okay get it?!? Lol

I know you’re a hardcore Kimmy fan, did I say something to offend you???? Lol
no not at all in opposite you made me realize from where all this "love" come from :lol: now i understand your feeling and your struggle

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
lol I don't know xodxo. Good picture but doesn't have that feel anymore lol.

I wonder if Margie was able to fix the issue with her shoes lol.
No I agree. I'm a terrible person for saying this just a quick business picture. Mark's comments are something that will never be a be to bring the bond between all of them back without awkwardness.

Since Kim and Mark first got rumored to be something, the isolation from both parties has been strong and obvious. Unless Mark somehow grows up or is more careful of his words regarding Mint in the future and makes no more stupid ones like the one about Kim and Mint with Margie. Really do praise Margie and Boy for being the ones really in the middle and not looking like flakey friends throughout the years by sticking through with everyone equally.

Nonetheless, picture wise only it did bring back memories when they were young and everyone was friendly. They all have such nice skin.

Kim def looks younger and fresher without makeup. I need motivation from her to exercise since she's always getting fit.

Anyone else want a Nadech and Mint pairing?? I do. They've both got long slim faces and look good together.

koji1234

sarNie Egg
Get what?? LMAO! I ship Mark with All pretty girls, not grannies okay get it?!? Lol

I know you’re a hardcore Kimmy fan, did I say something to offend you???? Lol
Kim doesn't look a granny LMAO she's one of the prettiest in CH3 (well for me:pancarta: my opinion LOL)

xodxo

no not at all in opposite you made me realize from where all this "love" come from :lol: now i understand your feeling and your struggle
Hm? Really?? Ahhahahah save your understanding for yourself dear. :p