Ch3’s 48th Anniversary/Soccer Game

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol — it was just a very simple sequence for Mark and Na but very scream worthy lol :p

Kalamare is hilarious! Her narration is always so overboard! Lol :p

sarNie Adult
Yeah poor them practicing til midnight then having to be at the stadium by 7am.

Wonder if Pope will get man of the match again. Why can't Nine and Pope be in the yellow team with Great James and Alex so I can just cheer one color:sad6:
I remember when they were picking the balls to know their color, when Pope got Blue, he was prostesting in that really cute way of his and went to the yellow side and wanted to stay there but the MC went to get him and put him back to the blue side hahaha

sarNie Adult
I'm just gonna watch the game. Hahahha.
They announced the team positions earlier this week. Sorry, i just remember yellow team's lineup. James ji, poh as center forward, james ma, great, alek, i forget one, then bomb, top, toey p. And alex rendell. (On a sidenote, how awkward it is that Alek and Alex are on the same team.....) Then Tor as goalie. Blue has Nadech as center forward. I don't know what the others' positions are sorry. Can't remember.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omfg I really want to see Matt and James Ma in another drama together againnn:love::love::love::love::love:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol I really like the princes and princesses from the Fun Kingdom, their routine was cute and sassy. All the couples had or having a lakorn together right?

ella0411

sarNie Adult
The Princes & Princesses saved the day! :love:

The scream for Bella-Pope, then Matt-James Ma was crazy! These two were the most adorable to watch. Each couple actually seemed to look alike. :cheer:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I really like the princes and princesses from the Fun Kingdom, their routine was cute and sassy. All the couples had or having a lakorn together right?
Of the six couples, James Ji and Toey haven't starred in a lakorn together nor have Ken and Margie.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
James tsk tsk. The boy was flirting! Haha. They were having a good time.
The Princes & Princesses saved the day! :love:

The scream for Bella-Pope, then Matt-James Ma was crazy! These two were the most adorable to watch. Each couple actually seemed to look alike. :cheer:
Yikes and those were the parts I missed cuz I was too busy stalking pictures on Instagram lol :p will have to rewatch once ch3 uploads the clips lol