Ch3’s 48th Anniversary/Soccer Game

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol I really like the princes and princesses from the Fun Kingdom, their routine was cute and sassy. All the couple had or having a lakorn together right?
Pope Bella currently airing.
James Ma Matt - Ka Badin
James Ji Toey J - none
Bomb Preem - 2 or 3 already
Mario Mint - I think only 1
Ken P Margie - none

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol man Rita really does overdo it with her sexy posed. I kept thinking she was having menstrual cramps :risas3:. I haven't seen Rome in so long that I forgot he exists lol

sarNie Adult
Pope Bella currently airing.
James Ma Matt - Ka Badin
James Ji Toey J - none
Bomb Preem - 2 or 3 already
Mario Mint - I think only 1
Ken P Margie - none
James ji and Toey had a movie together -Timeline. It was shown in 2014, if i'm not mistaken

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The Princes & Princesses saved the day! :love:

The scream for Bella-Pope, then Matt-James Ma was crazy! These two were the most adorable to watch. Each couple actually seemed to look alike. :cheer:
I didn't hear the screaming because I muted it. Haha.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt-James Ma & Bella-Pope look so regal.
They were the last two to walk up that stage. :love:

I wouldn't mind having koojin concept in concert if these two pairs would have stage prod together:cheer:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol man Rita really does overdo it with her sexy posed. I kept thinking she was having menstrual cramps :risas3:. I haven't seen Rome in so long that I forgot he exists lol
Wait. They showed up?!?! Where when??! I must've missed it. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The scream starting from the float, then when they walked up the stage, to their solo dance. Man, soooo loud!

I'm a hardcore Matt fangirl but Pope-Bella got me screaming inside, too! lol
I'll have to rewatch it!! Hehe.

It's about time they start the game. Who are the best players??? The last time I watched this Aum and Ken were still active and actually playing. Haha. All I remember is Ken sucked!! Aum was super competitive!! And Alex was goood. Oh and Patson was a goalie!!!!!
Pope and Great are the other two that seems to be favorites.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol — it was just a very simple sequence for Mark and Na but very scream worthy lol :p

Kalamare is hilarious! Her narration is always so overboard! Lol :p
The scream was so loud! :clap: They were by far the liveliest in the parade. Haha
I laughed the loudest during this segment. Dew and his sidekick battled hard and so entertaining! I watched through all those previous awkward groups just for the Knights! Cutest knights Nadech and Mark!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The first goalie for yellow team is the cute guy from Num and Ning's Rak Pragasit!?!?! He's still at CH3?!? Wow.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Idk about u guys but I think the motorcycle rides were the coolest! The guys were even dressed in white costumes, so much better! They were just flying off on their bikes!! 55

And I really liked the black/white swan segment too! Especially the white swan costumes were very pretty!

Lol about the comments on Rita, I missed it! But she really does overdo her sexiness—cringy lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Can they have a lakorn with all these kids.. they're so so adorableee!!!!