[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
ip.smilez said:
I won't have any expectations haha

K'Nong saved Toey for Wawwa ;) no lie, I am excited to see them again hwhe
I'm excited too.At least 2 pranang from bang rajan is reunite in here ^_^ ^_^

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Mahalo said:
Confirmed. Mint and Boy will reunite in here. You all can cry now. Lol.

From KCL: @ เปิดเผยมาอีกคู่แล้ว สำหรับโปรเจกท์ซีรีส์ คิวปิด บริษัทรักอุตลุต ที่ได้ บอย ปกรณ์ มาเจอะกันอีกครั้งกับ มิ้นต์ ชาลิดา ในเรื่อง กามเทพหรรษา
:cry: :cry: love boy but not with Mint.I do love Mint with someone else.It's okay give them another chance..

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Well... ATLEAST we know who Toey will be playing with then!! Hehehe... Let them finish off their love story continuing off of BR :wink: :pervie: I will not accept BR's ending as an ending LOL. Whoot whoot. But then where's our PJ and Beau? :cry: nooo fair. Gotta admit, Cris and PJ looks spiiiicy :spicy:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't really like the reunion of BR because that's koo jin promotion. This will foreshadow the rise of many more koo jins that I cannot stand. I like Phet, Toey, and PJ. I don't want them to get stuck with certain actresses for the rest of their careers.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well they should capitalize on the BR pairing before it goes cold. Fans were asking for p'Thap/Fang and Kap/Feung reunion because their ending was so sad. I mean everyone else were sad too but Thap died leaving Fang and his baby :cry1:  while Kap died without something he wanted most and that was Feung's love :weep: . Their reunions were the most sought after.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I don't really like the reunion of BR because that's koo jin promotion. This will foreshadow the rise of many more koo jins that I cannot stand. I like Phet, Toey, and PJ. I don't want them to get stuck with certain actresses for the rest of their careers.
Just once Mahalo lol. Just need 1 happy ending and no more. :thumbsup:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm disappointed that Chalida will be reuniting with Boy but I will suck it up, I am just very happy that she is finally working with a good company.

As for the BR reunions, I can understand that the couples need happy endings but I'm with Mahalo on this one.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well they should capitalize on the BR pairing before it goes cold. Fans were asking for p'Thap/Fang and Kap/Feung reunion because their ending was so sad. I mean everyone else were sad too but Thap died leaving Fang and his baby :cry1:  while Kap died without something he wanted most and that was Feung's love :weep: . Their reunions were the most sought after.
Yeah!! Their story was the way too tragic.I cannot handle myself and just let tears flow out :cry: :cry:..they need something that is light comedy and romantic..okay just let say all their stories in the BR was the past life.And this series show that they're reunite because they cannot fullfill their last love ..even reunite just for once I will really appreciate it..:woot: :woot: If we have PJ and beau it will be complete reunite.But it's OK as long as PJ-Chris look hot together..^_^ ^_^

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I wasnt even thinking about the koo jin promotions, all i was thinking about was them reuniting just to fix us BR fans up, haha. Im fine or rather happy with them reuniting this once but ofc, i agree with not wanting the pairs to be stuck together forever. I like Phet/Prang but even I get bored of the same pairings very quickly. I hope this reunion can heal my wound from BR and then on their way to focus on their own careers but remain friends ofc.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I want to know the completion to know if Ken T. will be free and can accept another lakorn :coverlaf:
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
-_- They're only on the second couple fitting and you're asking about the completion already?! Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They can reunite but I didn't expect it to be so soon. It's okay though. Just don't repetitively pair them together for promotional purposes like some other koo jins. They deserve to be where they're at. I just don't want them to rely too much on the hype. 

you right on that ^. But on the bright side,phet and toey has their upcoming lakorn w/ different nang'eks as p'ek while punjan plays supporting in two spirit love. I more than happy for them.  :yes:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
They can reunite but I didn't expect it to be so soon. It's okay though. Just don't repetitively pair them together for promotional purposes like some other koo jins. They deserve to be where they're at. I just don't want them to rely too much on the hype. 
I think they'll be ok cus the guys from BR were a lot more popular and talked about. The girls were hardly mentioned afterwards lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Phet &Prang aren't promoted together as much either. The hype for them has died down quite a lot and that's pretty reasonable because PP doesn't have work together. All in all, im excited to them hehe

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Step said:
Lol I want to know the completion to know if Ken T. will be free and can accept another lakorn :coverlaf:
As his manager I'm saying he is free in between this 8 series..haha jkjk :bhehe: :bhehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.