[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Yes you're right. Mannnn we were close tho!!! Out of all the handful of actors tho. I'll just stop there =x
I know. I mean it is ok that they have a reunion but not in this type of genre. I think they would be better in some hard drama. I find that they don't have chemistry in a rom com.

So if Wawwa wnd Toey are really in here, thry most likely will be paired up :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
So far this has been confirmed:

1.  Ken T. & Chompoo

2.  Ken P. & Namtarn

3.  Phet & Prang

4.  PJ & Cris

5.  Boy & Mint C.

6.  Toey & Wawwa ????

7.  Tor from Hormones & ?????

8.  ?????

One more actor and two actresses to go.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
That's one of my favorite one. Im glad for Mint. I hope they still dress her up! Even tho i didnt want Boy in this series, i still like him and will supporttt now that he's confirmed. Im pretty sure Toey and Wawwa might be together now.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
If they're going to give us Phet-Prang and Toey-Wawwa...why couldn't they give us PJ-Beau too?! ;_; I don't mind PJ-Chris, but if they are going to have some kind of BR reunion here why can't my Saung have their happy ending?? ;____; *sigh* Oh well, I'll just take this as it is.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Darn Boy is confirmed now -_- disappointing. Wait what is the first book about? Why would the not do the fittings for the lakorns in order!?  :scratchhead2:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
Darn Boy is confirmed now -_- disappointing. Wait what is the first book about? Why would the not do the fittings for the lakorns in order!?  :scratchhead2:
It's whoever can give them a fitting schedule first.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Yes you're right. Mannnn we were close tho!!! Out of all the handful of actors tho. I'll just stop there =x
Hahaha ya know you don't wanna stop :ghehe:

I'm like whatever now. If it's confirmed, can't really do anything anymore :cry: Atleast Chada is in here and getting more work, I guess I should be happy LOL... Still pissed tho. I hope there's more couples that would compensate for it, besides the ones already listed that is.. Gahaha. Ugggh I'm mad man.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Unlike many others, I'm actually open to the Mint and Boy idea. True, they had ZERO chemistry in "Kaew Tha Waan Jai", but that one kiss scene had me feeling :blush: 
I don't know why, but I want to give another try. Their kind of a "sometimes" couple. Sometimes I feel like I want more of them, but on the other hand...  :shrug:

I'm loving the cast especially PJ and Cris, never had I ever thought they'd work together but they seem compatible. Cris looks so young compare to her actual age, so jealousss! 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I know. I mean it is ok that they have a reunion but not in this type of genre. I think they would be better in some hard drama. I find that they don't have chemistry in a rom com.

So if Wawwa wnd Toey are really in here, thry most likely will be paired up :)
I won't have any expectations haha

K'Nong saved Toey for Wawwa ;) no lie, I am excited to see them again hwhe

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Cris' voice sounds very mature for her look. How old is she?
I believe she just turned 35. She celebrated her bday not too long ago.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Cris and PJ are hot. They both have the bad boy and bad girl look. I think they're compatible. Plus, it's an older woman-younger man relationship. :drools: :drools: :drools:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Confirmed. Mint and Boy will reunite in here. You all can cry now. Lol.

From KCL: @ เปิดเผยมาอีกคู่แล้ว สำหรับโปรเจกท์ซีรีส์ “คิวปิด บริษัทรักอุตลุต” ที่ได้ “บอย” ปกรณ์ มาเจอะกันอีกครั้งกับ “มิ้นต์” ชาลิดา ในเรื่อง “กามเทพหรรษา”

Status
Not open for further replies.