[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Heheeh there is many options to choose from & right now, we are free to imagine whoever will pair up with Mint. I wouldn't mind seeing Mint with Bie either. He's quite a hottie&talented.
Eeeek yes!!!! Bie and Mint would look super adorable!

They need to just tell us already who will pair up with who.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Happy feet happy feet !! & hes manly too hahahaha

Forreaallsss!! We're here guessing/wanting with no end haha

We better get another fitting by tonight. Ken & Chom could wait !! Haha they can be last :p

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Yeah I don't mind if Bie and Mint too.yeah as we know now.Bie said he will be in a lakorn with broadcast and Mint's name at pantip,so there is a chance for them to be pranang.
Agree with you.can they just tell each pranang.They always want us to keep guessing who will pair with who.Hurmm..no idea lol..haha jk ^_^ ^_^

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Usually update in IG by 1am where I live hehe but I now can't wait another 3-4hours!!!! Lol there better be a fitting cuz I'm not staying up for nothing.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oops again wrong info from me...she had her shoot 2 days ago or something like that so big chance to see them tonight or today wherever you guys are in the world. I'm so jittery today because of this series.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh! Kichy looks HAWT! There chemistry is amazing. I've been waiting forever for them to reunite. Proud (Namtarn) seems to have all the control over Rome (Ken). Haha!
At first, I was unsure about PJ and Cris. To me, Cris gives off such a strong N'rai vibe. Has anyone else seen her in the Club Friday MV? She was very raeng, but once I saw fitting photos with her and PJ, I had second thoughts because... WOW! The photos were so much more different then I expected. They're so friggin cute together. I'm pretty sure they'll be a hit.
Is it just me or does this series seems wayyyyyyyyyy to good to be true? So many talented actors and actresses. If another koojin joins, I think I'm going to cry and possibly faint.
I'm really digging this wardrobe, hair, and makeup. It's nice on the eyes. :bhehe: The females have some sass in them wheras the guys are :pervie: 5555!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Or how about Toni and Mint? Me and one of AF''s old sarnies P'Nueng have always wanted to see them star in a drama together :) Toni also work with Broadcast. He has a sitcom w/Sara atm.
Toni uploaded this photo of him and Mint at Ch3's annual theme party last year and titled it "with the prettiest @mint_chalida" They both are from the same merit makin group with Janie, FaewFFK, Hunz etc.

C: Toni
Ohhhh someone's flirtingggg hahHa. Goshhh. Toni looks good though... :pervie: I wouldn't mind them two haha!

Geez who else?.., I kinda wanna see Mint and James Ma again... Is that too fast tho? Hahah If not then, James Jirayu? I'm daydreaming right now, EXCUSE ME . LOL :cry:

OMG OMG will there be more fitting pics tonight?! Or "today" for them in Thailand. Broadcastthai is killing meee. Physically and mentally.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
P'Thap & Fang. Oh, how my heart still hurts so much ;_; as much I would LOVE to see Toey-Wawwa paired up again, I think it's too soon. It would be better if they get the chance to act w/ others before pairing up again; would be nice to see more growth from them. Although Wawwa's acting doesn't bother me too much, I do realize that she needs to improve a lot more.

All the pairings that have been confirmed I am looking forward to a lot and I hope the remaining cast can be just as great.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't really care to see Chom and Ken T fitting because I'm not much of a fan of her acting. I'm anxious to see everyone else because of the mystery! Bie and his nangek fitting should be last due to his schedule.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Prakaidao said:
Verasalon, the stylist is going to her yoga lesson...she better be there to style our beloveds.
Haha trying to keep everyone in check and know their roles!!! She's doing a fabulous job so far with the wardrobes

OMMGG! Yahh!! The Club Friday series mv starring Oil. Rodmay Boy & Cris was raeng. Well....Cris was raeng! That's prob one of the factors why I didn't like her on screen as much lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I don't really care to see Chom and Ken T fitting because I'm not much of a fan of her acting. I'm anxious to see everyone else because of the mystery! Bie and his nangek fitting should be last due to his schedule.
He's in Beijing right now. Oh boy, he's a busy bee.

I'm wondering who else could possible be in here? Sarah? K'Nong adores Sarah as well!! OMGMGMMGGMGM BRING BACK SARAH AND ART PUHLLELELESEEEE

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
He's in Beijing right now. Oh boy, he's a busy bee.

I'm wondering who else could possible be in here? Sarah? K'Nong adores Sarah as well!! OMGMGMMGGMGM BRING BACK SARAH AND ART PUHLLELELESEEEE
Omg I was JUST thinking about Art!!!!! I was just going to post that they should cast Art too. He needs to be a prime time praek already. Would love to see Sarah and Art.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Omg We then will have a Bang Rajan and dao Kiang Duen group unite, also weird how everyone's been paired up together before, Namtarn with Ken P and T, also Chompoo, Cris with Ken T and much more couples lol, they should be pretty close with each other by now.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Prakaidao said:
Omg We then will have a Bang Rajan and dao Kiang Duen group unite, also weird how everyone's been paired up together before, Namtarn with Ken P and T, also Chompoo, Cris with Ken T and much more couples lol, they should be pretty close with each other by now.
I also think like that.All was p'nong's favourite ..^_^ ^_^

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Hana_pichy said:
Hana_pichy said:
555 Yes pretty much,all of the actresses and actors are sure lucky if they are favored or in Broadcast a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.