[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Ken and chompoo whatever works for them. I just came to check and see if they confirmed Panjan's pairing yet. Hahaha! Still wish was it was beau.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes been hearing about KenT&Chom been link to this series if so this is Ken 2nd series project after Luerd Mungkorn 'Krating' looks like Ken is recycling his back to back nang'ek krating with Cherry now his back with Chompoo why can't Ch3 pick somebody new for Ken 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ken and Chompoo came from no where. I thought only the younger newer actors were in this series. Tho, tbh. I got even more excited! Yeah, I agree that he shouldn't be in here cause he should have his own lakorn with Anne. XD I kinda hope hr isn't in here but if he is confirm, I wouldn't mind because I like his romantic comedies. XD

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Ken and Chompoo came from no where. I thought only the younger newer actors were in this series. Tho, tbh. I got even more excited! Yeah, I agree that he shouldn't be in here cause he should have his own lakorn with Anne. XD I kinda hope hr isn't in here but if he is confirm, I wouldn't mind because I like his romantic comedies. XD
nothing is confirm about Ken&Chompoo atm no answer from both of them yet

Iris Love

sarNie Egg
Oh.. I like both Ken and Chompoo but like you ask daddy I wish it was someone different but it is what it is. Now I can't wait for phet and orang. Time did some lovely scene of them. I wonder which series are they gonna play in. Can't wait. PRAHET ALL THE WAY.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I must be, literally, the only one who likes Ken & Chompoo pair. (At least in af) They do have great chemi imo so I guess imma check this out if they are in

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Chompoo has potential.. idk why but I just haven't been into her acting since she's been in CH3. WAIT, I think she did really well with por in the lakorn with chakrit.. but having ken and chompoo is not bad

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
bella said:
Chompoo has potential.. idk why but I just haven't been into her acting since she's been in CH3. WAIT, I think she did really well with por in the lakorn with chakrit.. but having ken and chompoo is not bad
what do u mean by "she did really well with por in the lakorn with chakrit"? is she have another laornwith por ather than Tom Yum lum Sing :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hana_pichy said:
what do u mean by "she did really well with por in the lakorn with chakrit"? is she have another laornwith por ather than Tom Yum lum Sing :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
Por known as the spelling Poh too.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
ip.smilez said:
Por known as the spelling Poh too.
ohh....i see :wink:  :wink: ...hahha..i'm still new to lakorn...Thats all because i watch sawan biang last year..that why i become so ADDICTEDDDD!!! To lakorn now... :clap:  :clap:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I really want them to start filming already! I miss Kichy! ): I just realized how much I miss them. It'll be great to see them together again. Teasing each other and other things. :3 I want news. I wanna see the whole cast so I hope they'll hurry! xD But I don't wanna rush them but at the same time, I can't take it. I need Kichy and Prahet along with PJ rn! 

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
Its nearly the middle of the year!!! When is the fitting going to happen? I cant wait any longer...looking forward to PRAHET, Kichy and Punjan.

THE SUSPENSE/WAITING IS KILLING ME!!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
queenyeon said:
I must be, literally, the only one who likes Ken & Chompoo pair. (At least in af) They do have great chemi imo so I guess imma check this out if they are in

Don't worry I'm with you :) I love Ken & Chompoo together and sepprately

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
You said exactly what I wanted to say but I had to refrain myself from saying it because some fans are sensitive. Lol. Ken and Chomp really don't have chemistry in my opinion. The thing I can't stand about her is that she lacks expressive eyes. As I've said previously in multiple threads, anything can be bad about a person's acting but if they have dead eyes, I cannot tolerate it. That explains why I can tolerate Vee, Smart, and Stefan. Their acting isn't the greatest but at least they can emote feelings through their eyes ONCE in a while.  

LOL some people are really sensitive. I love ken + Chompoo but no hard feelings because everyone has their own opinion. I do too myself, but like everyone is mentioning I don't think I like the idea of Ken + Chom in here. The pranangs should all be "newer" having them in this series is just super random. But then again yay for me I guess because then I'll get to see more of Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.