[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

P

PrincessKarina

Hehe focus? Lol I guess haha :D but I’m starting to look up to p’Dang as a mother figure 55 and I think she/their production would really benefit Mark in the long run if he gets to work with them again, esp when working directly with pOff as the director! I could only wish and pray they’ll collaborate again soon bc their production have so many projects film!! They’re going to be very busy in the upcoming year! The wait is tideous! :drooling::drooling:
Yes you are so focused on details! Especially related to Mark! I don't know how you do it! I guess but I hope only the best in all of Mark's future endeavors!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I was very shocked when I read Mew and Taew came to talk about Raknakara while Bella came to talk about Plerng Boon?? I was thinking, uh 3Zaap you so dumb you did not just skip JN on purpose did you?! Lol anyhow, the girls look so cheerful together. I’m not digging any of their outfits. But their cheerful smile is beautiful! Can’t wait for the show!!!! Gets me excited!! But seriously, they fail to invite Mark!!!! lol!! JN should’ve been there!! Lol :p

Maybe they’ll invite him separately along with p’Off and p’Dang lol :p

Btw, I was watching p’Dang on a talkshow on how she and Off got together. They dated for eight years before marriage. She’s also very strict. When she’s pissed, her eyes will show. Off is really scared or timid by her action when she’s mad!!! Lol!! But I really love p’Dang! She’s strict but reasonable! Hope to see her cast Mark again in a very prominent role and Lakorn! I enjoy their production very much, but I would rather they stick with a period theme, something like Prisana for Mark!! Hehehehe :)
How could they have MM and ML come on a talk show to talk about RN and not invite JN along?? :fighting3::fighting3: If they are invited to talk about RN not having JN there isn’t the same. Boo u 3zaap. :celebrate16:

P

PrincessKarina

I love Mark's lips to the fullest! They look so kissable! Lol. I love Taew's eyes. They are so beautiful you can get lost in them! I love Mew's smile. It is so refreshing and adorable! It is so contagious! You can't help it but smile when she does! These three are such charming stars! :love::icon12::clap:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Mark's lips to the fullest! They look so kissable! Lol. I love Taew's eyes. They are so beautiful you can get lost in them! I love Mew's smile. It is so refreshing and adorable! It is so contagious! You can't help it but smile when she does! These three are such charming stars! :love::icon12::clap:
Agreed.. Mew has the most babyish smile I find it so adorable .. Taew has one of the most beautiful eyes it sometimes appear sparkling, her smile is also very charming and Mark is just perfect :coleman:combine these 3 in one room and it will surely get overheated :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Here Mew, I think she looked absolutely gorgeous on 3zaap talk show. Love the makeup :icon12: why was JN not there with his sister in law ML and his wifey MM? I am still pissed they didn’t invite JN :fighting3:He would have had a great time reuniting with MM and ML and be surrounded by these beauty would have been a flirt fest :risas3: :naughty2:
Pics Cr. pujira (mew’s momma)
C9A7DC22-978C-4DCF-A27B-F0B880635839.jpeg 37E04441-DDEB-41FB-942D-419661F54C74.jpeg 6039A69D-4B68-4386-9F37-6CEE5F52DCCB.jpeg E7B0E87B-AE54-424F-95D1-A9570A196754.jpeg 1160185E-AF65-4645-8412-0FFF30E3361D.jpeg

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
She looks really nice here indeed! You know I saw a few other pics and they’re not that great but these are very nice! Mews eyes are big!!! That’s one thing I like so much about her when watching Raknakara haha her eyes were so pretty!!

Yes, sucks how JN wasn’t present! He would have made a very handsome presence! Hehe :D

Oh well— he’ll see wifey on Nov 3 lol not too far away! lol :p

xodxo

Very well said. I think I like everything in the opposite lol I think Taew has the more beautiful and nicer smile. Mew’s eyes are her best feature. Mark is the complete package!! Lolz! :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::icon12:

Mew her smile is so dorky and cute, but not beautiful like Taew’s smile lol :)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
She looks really nice here indeed! You know I saw a few other pics and they’re not that great but these are very nice! Mews eyes are big!!! That’s one thing I like so much about her when watching Raknakara haha her eyes were so pretty!!

Yes, sucks how JN wasn’t present! He would have made a very handsome presence! Hehe :D

Oh well— he’ll see wifey on Nov 3 lol not too far away! lol :p
I am still pissed they didn’t invite him. Don’t know what they were thinking, just makes no sense to me they would invite MM and ML but not JN?? Did they get confused and think Bella was JN or something??

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Very well said. I think I like everything in the opposite lol I think Taew has the more beautiful and nicer smile. Mew’s eyes are her best feature. Mark is the complete package!! Lolz! :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::icon12:

Mew her smile is so dorky and cute, but not beautiful like Taew’s smile lol :)
Mew lips are nice too :naughty2: matches u know who ? :naughty2:

xodxo

I am still pissed they didn’t invite him. Don’t know what they were thinking, just makes no sense to me they would invite MM and ML but not JN?? Did they get confused and think Bella was JN or something??
Lol idk what happened there either but it’s okay. I actually like seeing the three girls. Haha :D I can’t wait for their tape to air and see what they’ll talk about for Raknakara, maybe the girls might have some smjuicy gossips about JN too lolz

Bella— she looks mean lol I’m not interested but will try to watch her with the girls lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol idk what happened there either but it’s okay. I actually like seeing the three girls. Haha :D I can’t wait for their tape to air and see what they’ll talk about for Raknakara, maybe the girls might have some smjuicy gossips about JN too lolz

Bella— she looks mean lol I’m not interested but will try to watch her with the girls lol
When is the air date do you know? I like the sound of juicy gossips about JN :coleman:lets hope they do give some goss on JN .. I am neutral with Bella, I quite like her as an actress .

xodxo

HOLY MOlY!! My virgin eyes lolz not really!! Lmao! But damn, Mark looks so juicy and HOT on this cover!!! Omg— makes me want to order it even though my pocket is kind of empty lmbo!!!! Wow!! I love him! Love it!!!:love::icon12:

BF76DCF4-4C93-42F5-9DF5-8D0F9A9610C6.jpeg

Cr his ig :)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
My two fav features on Taew’s face is her eyes and smiles. I get lost in them :angel10:
CEFE412E-BB36-4663-B666-1B941FA6834D.jpeg

look at those eyes they look so twinkling.. yes yes I am obsessed with this girl :risas3:
1C9D784A-15A1-4367-BA3A-5EDC155EE3FB.jpeg
77C08AAD-F202-45DD-90AB-A7DDDF4BB74B.jpeg
02179FE1-65E3-43EE-96B4-E6770E437381.jpeg 28BBA68D-5B9F-4F03-962B-477787339DD2.jpeg
MM looking confused and thinking where the hell is my husband JN? Why was he not invited ? :fighting3:
615C3124-CE57-45D6-9681-6E5A52DAC017.jpeg
That beautiful smile and laugh
E803052E-52F7-46D4-A4E1-E7D187DB53E3.jpeg 9AA24697-D26C-4D75-8D77-89076DD4F440.jpeg F7C8422C-0151-44F4-BBC4-1F9FE1E83983.jpeg
956CFE26-A3F1-43AA-8195-9CDA2B65C7B2.jpeg

Pics Cr. as tagged .

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
HOLY MOlY!! My virgin eyes lolz not really!! Lmao! But damn, Mark looks so juicy and HOT on this cover!!! Omg— makes me want to order it even though my pocket is kind of empty lmbo!!!! Wow!! I love him! Love it!!!:love::icon12:

View attachment 8109

Cr his ig :)
Holly Molly .. call the fire extinguishers please. This thread is on fire :coleman::coleman::coleman::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::worship2::worship2: Is the mag already out on sale ?

xodxo

Holly Molly .. call the fire extinguishers please. This thread is on fire :coleman::coleman::coleman::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::worship2::worship2: Is the mag already out on sale ?
In Thailand yes, but I’m not sure about ethaicd.com — lol we’ll check in a bit!! But yes, damn it’s on fire! Lol FIREEEEEE FIREEEEEE HAHA !

xodxo

Omg this is so hot!! Mark, Kim, along with Taew (no Mew) :( and Nadech, Yaya, Janie, Taew and basically the top stars of Ch3 will be signing autographs on the 20th of December! (It’s a while from now) lol but still so exciting!!!!!!!:aaaaa:

Maybe JN will sit next to wifey too haha lol
818B1FE5-1254-497C-A713-D2799CC2E28F.jpeg
Cr ch3

xodxo

December 20th, that’s like so far away thinking about it lol I wonder if Mark will have ordained by that time... I don’t want to see him in a skinhead or baldy head sitting next to wifey LOL unless he’s going to wear a wig lol