[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

P

PrincessKarina

What a beautiful couple! I cannot wait for their November event! Mark and Taew all the way!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
What a beautiful couple! I cannot wait for their November event! Mark and Taew all the way!
Miss them too .. Especially missing my girl Taew, I just wish her 2 lakorn with James would finish filming already and air :facepalm:

They are so cute :icon12: pics credit: as tagged
5979643B-9FB4-4806-8582-83444FD32FF2.jpeg

JN &MM pls reunite and pair up ASAP please:worship2::worship2: miss u:coleman:
AC5EC3BC-F698-4FB4-A55B-9C041D015AC0.jpeg

@PrincessKarina our girl has the most beautiful eyes ever :love:
CAC4F2C5-19D4-4BB9-8D8E-7679D3BC3C31.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew, Mew and Bella was on 3zaap talkshow today. Not sure when it will air though .. I still can’t believe Taew Mew and Mark was not invited during the airing of Raknakara :BangHead:but they invite Taew and Mew now without Mark :fighting3: they should have invited the 3 of them during Raknakara airing :crybaby2:
Anyway all 3 ladies looked gorgeous. I love Taew and Mew dress .
5B8A41FE-C8BF-4288-8F3C-EF934B3AFFD7.jpeg
31D0475E-F05D-45AE-83B7-2AF11A437EC0.jpeg
A0FA0A02-942D-458C-8897-A42E6396E355.jpeg
Pics Credit : as tagged

P

PrincessKarina

Taew, Mew and Bella was on 3zaap talkshow today. Not sure when it will air though .. I still can’t believe Taew Mew and Mark was not invited during the airing of Raknakara :BangHead:but they invite Taew and Mew now without Mark :fighting3: they should have invited the 3 of them during Raknakara airing :crybaby2:
Anyway all 3 ladies looked gorgeous. I love Taew and Mew dress .
View attachment 8083
View attachment 8084
View attachment 8086
Pics Credit : as tagged
Aw cute! Both Taew and Mew! Not a fan of Bella nor her dress choice. Too bad Mark wasn't there! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw cute! Both Taew and Mew! Not a fan of Bella nor her dress choice right there! Too bad Mark wasn't there! Lol
Yes too bad Mark was not there we will just have to wait til nov 3rd so see them together. Yes Bella dress choice not great but I thought she looked cute .

Some short clips on of them IG
https://instagram.com/p/Ba3-nfzDJuj/

Taew being cute :facepalm: love her dress .
https://instagram.com/p/Ba39C7sDsGp/
https://instagram.com/p/Ba39kuGjvtN/
https://instagram.com/p/Ba3_xdOj_zv/

P

PrincessKarina

Taew is always glowing! She's so flawless. I love how she always appear so down to earth and fun! Who wouldn't like her?! Lol :icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Mew is so adorable! I love how innocent she looks! What a human being! Lol
That is what I like about Mew she appear to be so innocent and kind of shy, which I find adorable .

Taew is always glowing! She's so flawless. I love how she always appear so down to earth and fun! Who wouldn't like her?! Lol :icon12:
Taew is just so charming you just gotta love her :angel10: found this clip of her on YouTube with That singer Gun who sing the ost for RN(I think that is him lolZ ) Taew looked absolutely gorgeous in the pink jumpsuit. I adore her tiny framed figure. She has curves in all that right places for someone so tiny .

P

PrincessKarina

That is what I like about Mew she appear to be so innocent and kind of shy, which I find adorable .

Taew is just so charming you just gotta love her :angel10: found this clip of her on YouTube with That singer Gun who sing the ost for RN(I think that is him lolZ ) Taew looked absolutely gorgeous in the pink jumpsuit. I adore her tiny framed figure. She has curves in all that right places for someone so tiny .
Aw! I'm not a fan of jumpsuits but Taew rocked in it! She's stunning! Yes she has major curves for someone so small and petite! I love her! :love: And that is Thai singer Gun! He's a good singer!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I was very shocked when I read Mew and Taew came to talk about Raknakara while Bella came to talk about Plerng Boon?? I was thinking, uh 3Zaap you so dumb you did not just skip JN on purpose did you?! Lol anyhow, the girls look so cheerful together. I’m not digging any of their outfits. But their cheerful smile is beautiful! Can’t wait for the show!!!! Gets me excited!! But seriously, they fail to invite Mark!!!! lol!! JN should’ve been there!! Lol :p

Maybe they’ll invite him separately along with p’Off and p’Dang lol :p

Btw, I was watching p’Dang on a talkshow on how she and Off got together. They dated for eight years before marriage. She’s also very strict. When she’s pissed, her eyes will show. Off is really scared or timid by her action when she’s mad!!! Lol!! But I really love p’Dang! She’s strict but reasonable! Hope to see her cast Mark again in a very prominent role and Lakorn! I enjoy their production very much, but I would rather they stick with a period theme, something like Prisana for Mark!! Hehehehe :)

P

PrincessKarina

I was very shocked when I read Mew and Taew came to talk about Raknakara while Bella came to talk about Plerng Boon?? I was thinking, uh 3Zaap you so dumb you did not just skip JN on purpose did you?! Lol anyhow, the girls look so cheerful together. I’m not digging any of their outfits. But their cheerful smile is beautiful! Can’t wait for the show!!!! Gets me excited!! But seriously, they fail to invite Mark!!!! lol!! JN should’ve been there!! Lol :p

Maybe they’ll invite him separately along with p’Off and p’Dang lol :p

Btw, I was watching p’Dang on a talkshow on how she and Off got together. They dated for eight years before marriage. She’s also very strict. When she’s pissed, her eyes will show. Off is really scared or timid by her action when she’s mad!!! Lol!! But I really love p’Dang! She’s strict but reasonable! Hope to see her cast Mark again in a very prominent role and Lakorn! I enjoy their production very much, but I would rather they stick with a period theme, something like Prisana for Mark!! Hehehehe :)
Lol right! That's messed up! No Mark! But dang girl you're really focused! Good for you. I love Taew's outfit by the way. Mew's outfit is okay! Not definitely Bella's! No! Yes the girls were having a great time!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol right! That's messed up! No Mark! But dang girl you're really focused! Good for you. I love Taew's outfit by the way. Mew's outfit is okay! Not definitely Bella's! No! Yes the girls were having a great time!
Hehe focus? Lol I guess haha :D but I’m starting to look up to p’Dang as a mother figure 55 and I think she/their production would really benefit Mark in the long run if he gets to work with them again, esp when working directly with pOff as the director! I could only wish and pray they’ll collaborate again soon bc their production have so many projects film!! They’re going to be very busy in the upcoming year! The wait is tideous! :drooling::drooling: