[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

P

PrincessKarina

December 20th, that’s like so far away thinking about it lol I wonder if Mark will have ordained by that time... I don’t want to see him in a skinhead or baldy head sitting next to wifey LOL unless he’s going to wear a wig lol
But as long as he's next to Taew we'll be happy right? That's IF since Kim will also be present! Lol. I'm so bummed Mew is not featured! Ah!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
But as long as he's next to Taew we'll be happy right? That's IF since Kim will also be present! Lol. I'm so bummed Mew is not featured! Ah!
Mew’s signing the calendar in November instead. I’m not sure why they’re having the dates like 2 months apart and December is considered really late for autograph signing.

P

PrincessKarina

Mew’s signing the calendar in November instead. I’m not sure why they’re having the dates like 2 months apart and December is considered really late for autograph signing.
Oh I see! I guess so! I would love to see Taew and Mew with Mark at every event if possible! Lol!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg this is so hot!! Mark, Kim, along with Taew (no Mew) :( and Nadech, Yaya, Janie, Taew and basically the top stars of Ch3 will be signing autographs on the 20th of December! (It’s a while from now) lol but still so exciting!!!!!!!:aaaaa:

Maybe JN will sit next to wifey too haha lol
View attachment 8136
Cr ch3
Nice but I know JN won’t be seated with his onscreen wifey cuz his real life wifey will be there too :facepalm: I feel sad thinking about it :facepalm: but I have 3rd nov to look forward to as that would mostly likely be there last moment together until there next lakorn :crybaby2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I have no idea 555555 :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Yet us three are keeping this thread alive!!!! lol:facepalm:
:risas3::risas3: I am sure they have more then us 3 fans right ? :facepalm: I might have to consider starting a Mark Taew and Mew thread just for us to spam about them :risas3:

xodxo

@xodxo @PrincessKarina :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer: Too bad JN sis inlaw won’t be joining them .. so excited for JN to reunite with his wifey :clap: it’s like a reunion before he goes into monkhood :facepalm: MM better look extremely stunningly for her reunion with hubby :naughty2:
View attachment 8248
Hot!!!!! Can’t wait!! The event is around 7pm too. Oh man—JN will be hungry for wifey around that time for sure lolz. Hahahaha

I really can’t wait for pictures!! It is quite far I would say, so I wonder how many Mark/Taew fans will be flying/going. Haha

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hot!!!!! Can’t wait!! The event is around 7pm too. Oh man—JN will be hungry for wifey around that time for sure lolz. Hahahaha

I really can’t wait for pictures!! It is quite far I would say, so I wonder how many Mark/Taew fans will be flying/going. Haha
Yeah, see that is what I am worried about the fact that it’s out of Bangkok mean their fanclub won’t be there which mean less pics and photos for us :crybaby2: I am still hoping for lots of pics with those two. :worship2: Event starting at 7pm? Wonder what kind of event is it? Very late start, that means they will have to stay over night there right ? :facepalm: I hope JN and MM travel together there and back :worship2: ahha

xodxo

Yeah, see that is what I am worried about the fact that it’s out of Bangkok mean their fanclub won’t be there which mean less pics and photos for us :crybaby2: I am still hoping for lots of pics with those two. :worship2: Event starting at 7pm? Wonder what kind of event is it? Very late start, that means they will have to stay over night there right ? :facepalm: I hope JN and MM travel together there and back :worship2: ahha
Lol!!!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3: It’s a Loy Kra Thong festival ...kind of a blessing type of event too

I just read it’s going to be super crowded with over hundreds of citizens attending but I don’t know if the actual event will be this romantic and glorious!! But damn if it is... omg— we in heaven!!! Lol will they dress up in Thai clothes?? That would be super interesting!!
6377E476-3C7C-449F-A7F8-7B54092293DB.jpeg 1D256BB5-B24D-499E-A88C-57FDFEBD2C3F.jpeg 2C536808-2F70-4379-BE05-DAC95204B97D.jpeg 065C856C-14A8-4CFE-8B2B-71A8CC9BBEE4.jpeg

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol!!!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3: It’s a Loy Kra Thong festival ...kind of a blessing type of event too

I just read it’s going to be super crowded with over hundreds of citizens attending but I don’t know if the actual event will be this romantic and glorious!! But damn if it is... omg— we in heaven!!! Lol will they dress up in Thai clothes?? That would be super interesting!!
View attachment 8249 View attachment 8250 View attachment 8251 View attachment 8252
Omg! Maybe they will be dressed up as JN and MM :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: I am super excited now. And yes Loy Kratong festival is always super crowded. I attended one in Chiang Mai a few years ago and omg so many people, took forever to buy food to eat cuz the line was so long :facepalm: but the event was really fun though.

xodxo

I actually miss seeing Mark and Taew together lol oh man— it’s so boring on IG now lol nothing new!!!!! It’s finally nov 3rd tomorrow!!!!!!! Yes!!!!! Hopefully there will be lots of pictures to cure our hunger or maybe just my hunger for Mark lol :)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually miss seeing Mark and Taew together lol oh man— it’s so boring on IG now lol nothing new!!!!! It’s finally nov 3rd tomorrow!!!!!!! Yes!!!!! Hopefully there will be lots of pictures to cure our hunger or maybe just my hunger for Mark lol :)
Please lord :worship2: have them take lots of vids and pics together .. JN and MM deserves some moment together. I just can’t wait to see how gorgeous they will look like at the event.:aaaaa::coleman:

xodxo

Please lord :worship2: have them take lots of vids and pics together .. JN and MM deserves some moment together. I just can’t wait to see how gorgeous they will look like at the event.:aaaaa::coleman:
Yes!!!! Oh man— I wanna see their clothes too!!! I hope they don’t wear ugly costumes lol Halloween is over! Lol