[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I listen to the ost sang by Gun Napat all the time and it always brings back the feels!
I love Gun’s voice . But I have to admit I love the female version of gun’s ost more . Sometimes when I see some of the scenes popped on my YouTube, all that depressed feelings comes floating back. The last 2 episodes leading to MM’s death still haunts me :facepalm:

P

PrincessKarina

I love Gun’s voice . But I have to admit I love the female version of gun’s ost more . Sometimes when I see some of the scenes popped on my YouTube, all that depressed feelings comes floating back. The last 2 episodes leading to MM’s death still haunts me :facepalm:
I like the girl version better also! But Gun does have a nice voice overall! :p

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I can’t deny Mark was very handsome in here. He almost melted my heart! Lol. And my girls were pretty as usual. I miss these three!
He looks so baby, young, handsome and just fresh in here! Haha :D I love him in here a lot! I need to see him in a similar role, but I want him and n’ek to end up happily ever after! Lol :D

I want to see him in one more ancient theme and a period (1950s/1960s) theme, like one of those Prissna genres.:angel10:

JN looks soooooooooooo handsome in the Gun OST! Like literally, I drooled over that MV!!! Lmbo!!!:risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

Hi all,

I've been looking for a lakorn to watch and stumbled upon this one. I hate to ask but does anyone know where I can watch it with eng sub? I've been looking but to now avail. :crybaby2:

Thanks in advance!
Did you ever find English subs to this? I watched some under FB. But the subber isn’t done yet.

P

PrincessKarina

I went to watch this lakorn again RAW and I miss Mark and Taew so much! Oh my goodness! Mark’s character loves his wife so much. OK Mark and Taew need a reunion ASAP in a happy ending lakorn! Please!

P

PrincessKarina

I didn’t find him stiff. He was very soft and well spoken just like the character should be. I fell in love with JN so much!:love:
Lol to me there were parts I cringed at his acting in here. But no denial he came a long way though. His acting improved. He was very handsome as JN. And my girl Taew rocked as MM! Taew did a phenomenal job always.