Buang Ruk Pomridsaya

Chai Tea Vang

sarNie Egg
shana pakim said:
the last pix is very funny to me...and what a body!!! :rolleyes:
[post="31242"][/post]​
yeah, why is a guy touching his body?

Is it really that bad?
I want to watch it, but I dunno now, maybe the summary is enough.

Does anyone know if it's going to come out in DVD or VCD on ethaicd?

maijune

SarNie Adult
don't you guys dissapointed? I am...the ending is totally different from the storylines...and the pix above is not even what exactly the lakorn ends like....don't even have pepper kiss fang's forehead....we should write to exact and have them both do another drama lakorn.....don't you guys think so?....

maijune

SarNie Adult
i just wondering what's "buan ruk" mean and how it relate to the lakorn...since we done watching the lakorn and didn't follow the storylines.....

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm sooo very disappointed at this lakorn...I kept watching it because i thought it was the original storyline I had read a while ago...omg..Exact changed everything....ughhhh...so mad....if i would have known this was the true storyline, i don't think i would have watched it.....

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I wished they would have end it differently like if pepper and fang get married at the end. Wish they kept to the original storyline so they can focus more on the children. Well, it was not that bad but could have been better. :huh:

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
disappointed..put a lot of anticipation into this lakorn..pepper was stil hot..hehe..fang sucks, cant act tho she is very cute..ending sucks..no chemistry between the main characters at all..i guess its better it ended..didnt seem like it could get any better..pepper and fang shouldnt be pair up again..plz no!

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i'm so slow....i just got to see the theme preview and the song is soooo good! i never knew Puri was in this lakorn, Lol! hahaha, well he ish so HOTT in here :D i love him, Lol!!! Fang's really pretty! I don't like Pepper, he;s so mean....hahaha....almost in every lakorn i've seen of him!!! but yeah Puri'z really HOTT & CUTE!!!!!!! ^_^ I can't wait to watch this lakorn!!!!

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
natty said:
lol i thought the opposite.. fang is ok, pepper is just blah.. puri and may was great!!!
[post="32202"][/post]​
I agree with you natty. Puri's and May's performance was very good. I found myself skipping a lot of Pepper's and Fang's parts and only watching the parts with the parents and of Puri and May.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
personally i really enjoyed this lakorn from beginning to end.

in my opinion it was never really about Pepper and Fang (they were really just the jumping off point for the whole lakorn). and its probably better off that they didnt end up officially together because through out the whole lakorn they only had a few major scenes actually building up their relationship, so i think it was a good call to have them better understand each other and be on good terms in the end. besides they are related! (edit Phew i was thinking about this also and half siblings isnt the correct term since they arent blood related... but still Fang is Puri's sister and since Puri, Pepper, and May are considering each other brother and sister shouldn't Fang relate somewhere in the equation? anywho... i guess its just way too much thought into this and yes.... sad but good ending)

Puri's performance was absolutely amazing throughout the whole lakorn and Pepper and May had really great moments towards the end of the lakorn as well as the parents and Fang.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
fan said:
besides they are half siblings!
[post="32830"][/post]​
Are you saying Pepper and Fang are half related in the lakorn? Because the only person who are related to Pepper and May was Puri. Fang is totally not related to Pepper and May at all. Just Puri.

I think it ended cool. Sad though

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like how it ended with everyone. because this la korn is about everyone. it end sad. but reasonable. Puri+May understand eachother and accept eachother as sibling. which they both play well. Puri is so hot! so cute!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i agreeed with one of you guys who said pepper and fang better go without getting married...

its just too weird since you know puri is a half brother of pepper and may since he got their father's blood/gene. so basically, fang automatically became a step-sister of pepper and may while she's a half sister of puri. that's why its so weird to see pepper marries to his own step-sister...that's good thing they changed an ending part. :)

Susie

sarNie Adult
I'm watchin this lakorn...its good....i don't really like the pepper w/ her but yeah I PREFER ANN ALICIA AND P'PEPPER!!!thats like the CUTEST COUPLE EVER if they were together!!! PEPPER IS SO FINE!!!

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
At the beginning i seem to like this lakorn so much.. i though that it would be the same storyline like Leh Lahtee..(slap kiss.. :lmao: ) finally the storyline became like so boring cause they focused too much to the relationship between mom dad....not so many scence of Pepper and fang. Really disappointed at the end...No offense to all the pepper's fan naka..hopefully anyway to watch more of his lakorn ka..

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i just started watching it and it was pretty good...my friend tell me that it wasn't that good so i didn't watch it but i was too bored becasue over here in wisconsin there isn't much lakorn here so i rent it and it was good very good... :loool: