Buang Ruk Pomridsaya

natty

Chubs
koblo said:
i really like this lakorn but its also really dragging and doesnt end. i have been waiting forever for it to end with a happy ending. oh well i hope soon though. i like puri in this kind of role.
[post="26474"][/post]​

omg ditto!!! now they are showing pepper more and it's getting quite boring.. i mean he has like the same expression.. i thought he's a good actor but the more i watch him.. the more i believe he's just ok.. same face expression...

puri totally totally stole the spotlight.. puri and may.. just too bad puri and may didnt get together .. oh wells..

chor.. you're right.. exact lakorn that p'boy didnt direct himself arent that great..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Lol Natty I've been thinking the same thing especially when he's in a scene w/Puri. I'm starting to think Leh Ratee was a fluke of some sort because it happened to be an interesting storyline with a good script, he had decent chem. w/Ann, and his looks.

Then the last 2 recent lakorns? I couldn't even work up the effort to hate him in WangNamWon cause he was just so blah (it could've been a really interesting role had he put more layers and effort into his character), seemed to be sleepwalking thru the role sort of like this one. Maybe he only really does "intense jerk" really well in which case I'm really nervous about his next one cause its a comedy right?

I'm confused has it ended yet? The last epi I watched was the one after the fire. I want to wait till it ends to watch the whole thing that way I don't have to wait until Puri gets his name cleared.

junne

You cant really expect much from Pepper who has been in 3 lakorns that has aired and one more coming. His character in Buang Ruk is serious and quiet. Nevertheless, I believe that he is a good actor for a starter unlike other peks who have been in the industry for a long time.

I guess Im the only one in here who doesnt think that Puri is all that. I guess his nose really bugs me when I see him onscreen and his facial expression when he gets angry just makes me cringe. No wonder why he started out as supporting rather than as the pek...

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I think Puri is a pretty good character. In this lakorn, you saw so many expressions from him. Sadness, angry, and when he's with his mom and Fang, he expresses kindness and love. Also the part when his dad died. That was so sad and when he cries.... makes me wanna cry. :wavecry:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, i think Puri is all that!!! he has the looks & talents. if you are not too narrow minded June. you will see he's a great actor. every role he play he portray it well. he can play all emotions: Sad,Angry,Cried,Sweet,romantic, etc...i'm so into the character he play the scene he cried when his dad died i can feel he's really sad and i want to cried along with him. the scene he's mad. i can feel he's really mad. his voice tone and pitch and face expressions he express it out well. his nose is fine. his face looks manly, he's a hottie!!! those buff, muscular, firm body every girl see drools!!! every actor start somewhere it's not like he play as supporting role all the time, there are lots of la korns he play as pra aek. even though some la korns he play as supporting but his role is always main and sometimes his role steals the actual p'ek spotlight too. like this la korn his role steal Pepper's spotlight. Pepper character turn out to be boring. :shocked:

junne

lol....Im not too narrow minded :D , but in fact I am open minded about everything that includes watching lakorns and everything there is to life. I respect other opinions and believe that opinions should be respected.

Yes, I agree that Puri can act, but I dont think he is good looking, by my definition of being all that. I guess Im not one of the "every girls" that drool when they see him shirt-less. I have to admit that he is better than other peks who cannot act at all, but still his role of being pek does not remain stable since he comes back and forth to play as supporting then back as the pek. I guess I have been watching lakorns for a long long time to notice this.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
o.k. my bad. well, at least you admit Puri is a good actor. i'm glad.yes, i admit his pra aek role is not really stable. but still the supporting role he play is really main. the importance of his role is the same amount as the pra aek role if you notice. every supporting role he play his role is main. like this la korn, and his others la korns: ruk 8009:a lot of people like the gay couple of him+Hack, Grin keo thumb nuk cow, Fun fueng, and so forth. i watch all his la korns. and i watch a lot of la korns for a long time too. oh, i notice. i think he will get to play as pra aek role again. i think Exact see that he's a great actor and has lots of fan that want to see him as pra aek again. you don't like guys that are buff so i guess you like guys that are tall and skinny like Pepper right?lol.... skinny guys who get blown away when the wind comes heheheeh.. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
teedee said:
. you don't like guys that are buff so i guess you like guys that are tall and skinny like Pepper right?lol.... skinny guys who get blown away when the wind comes heheheeh.. :loool:
[post="28461"][/post]​
:shocked: ..this so true..and so funny... :lmao: :lol: :loool:

well..in my eye pepper is hot looking but with the acting gig..so far..he been doing okay.he's much more better in leh ratree..but in here..i have to say..No matter what ppl say..PURI totally stole the spotlight..this guy can definitely act..and with ppl saying that cuz of his buff/hot bod that's why lots of fans like him..that i have to admit..true..but just another asset to add on to his acting ability..if there's some hot/bod guy out there..and he happen to be a pra'ek with looks..but have a sucky acting gig....i wouldnt' care or even bother to watch it at all..but with PURI..there's an exception GREAT ASSET+ACTING GIG=PRA'EK..KEKEK..

junne

You cant really conclude that I dont like buff guys and I never did make a comment that I dont like Puri...

As for you making a comment about Pepper being skinny and could be blown by the wind I dont think that you should have said that because a lot of his fans wont like it even though you made that as a joke....And i never mentioned about Puri not stealing the spotlight in Buang Ruk...I understand that people get easily offended if another person makes a comment that they dont agree with regarding their favorite actor.....o gosh I need to be awared that Puri is one of them...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
my bad..i shouldn't say that about Pepper. if someone say that negative things about Puri i would get upset too. yeah agree with what you say about Puri, cecilia:<No matter what ppl say..PURI totally stole the spotlight..this guy can definitely act..and with ppl saying that cuz of his buff/hot bod that's why lots of fans like him..that i have to admit..true..but just another asset to add on to his acting ability..if there's some hot/bod guy out there..and he happen to be a pra'ek with looks..but have a sucky acting gig....i wouldnt' care or even bother to watch it at all..but with PURI..there's an exception GREAT ASSET+ACTING GIG=PRA'EK..KEKEK..>
i totally agree with what you say. if an actor that looks good and can't act i wouldn't bother to watch that la korn either. but if an actor that can act but to some people is not good looking i definately will watch it. but as for Puri case. he can act and looks hot!!! that is why i say he's all that. some people may not agree with me, but seem like in this board lots of people agree. which i'm happy. :D

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder what is going to happen next. Will his mother die or did she shot Pepper? I am sick of the mother right now because of money, she is causing a lot of problem. I hope nothing happen to Pepper :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Bou

sarNie Adult
um...i think the mother will kill herself becasue in the preview it said somethin like she doesnt want anybody to touch her or do anythin to her ....i duno!

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
It's about time this lakorn ended. :wacko: I was about to hurt someone. I stopped watching after part 4, yeah i kind of dragged, but if you guys like the whole kiss and slap thingie, that i guess you must've enjoyed it.

But i was rooting for Puri, yeah baby, one hot hunk :w000t: He totally stole the show. Since it's done now i'll go rent the rest.

No offense, but this lakorn kind of lagged the whole love story and thingie, it focused too much on pepper's dad and the evil mother and puri. also fang, umm she's doesn't hold my attention well as a n'ek, she's alot better than some new n'eks but she stills needs work.

oh let's hope pepper's next lakorn will be more entertaining

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yeah i'm ready for this lakorn to end too...the preview shows pepper's mom firing a shot at him...facing the fact that pepper might die, i think fang will probably have to be the first to admit she loves him...i'm guessing...hopefully that will be sweet...and it'll finally end--on a good note! :D

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
Man the summary that was posted for this lakorn is totally different that the lakorn..i was hopping they would get married <_< <_<

junne

SunnyS said:
Man the summary that was posted for this lakorn is totally different that the lakorn..i was hopping they would get married <_< <_<
[post="30333"][/post]​

Sunny....I know.. they totally changed the storyline and focus more on the parents....

natty

Chubs
ending sucks.. the whole story sorta suck.. what a disappointment.. but then again p'boy didnt direct it himself..

bopha

sarNie Elites
i saw the pic : Fang & Pepper are so cute together ... gosh i want to see the last eps so bad ... it's very suck that they change the storyline :(