Best P'eks in the History of Lakorns

cecilia

Staff member
Pope as Khun Pisut. He had his moments and I'm charmed by him toward the ending episode -- Made me realize that he really does have one love and one heart for Garn.  

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
In the history of lakorn, has there been a p'ek who is similar to Fai (DJA), have his adorable qualities and hot-headness characteristics, looks is not a major priority hhehe

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
bubbles8 said:
In the history of lakorn, has there been a p'ek who is similar to Fai (DJA), have his adorable qualities and hot-headness characteristics, looks is not a major priority hhehe
I find James Ma's role as Khun Chai Ronnapee very similar to Fai when it comes to fighting for the girl they love. They will do anything, I mean anything for her even if they have to trade their lives for their girl.

fun

Expired Sarnie
fun said:
I am going to add to my list.

My original: Ken (Rachen) and Aum (Suer)

To add:

Most of them are Ken's lakorn

Din (Soot Sanaeha) Alin would always nag lol and she is so self center yet he saw something about her that attracts him. He would look at her flaws and the good things about her.

Tun (365 Days of Love) He wasn't dumb or smart, but he was plain sweet and genuine towards his wife. Yes he annoyed me, but apart of me still adore his naivety.

Phuwanai (RNHJRJ) There was one particular scene that got me mushed up, when Vinna was abducted, he went to rescue her and when he saw her bruises he immediately apologize for letting the abductors beat her up and he also apologize for being late to rescue her. He placed his hand on her cheek and was seen being teary. Oh that scene got me bad.

Veekit (Rang Ngao) minus the rape scene- totally unnecessary but then he was drunk and mad. I know what alcohol can do to one person. I also understand that it is no excuse but weighing it out, I guess I can say (gosh I would only say this in lakorns but in reality I would be enraged) I find it alright. That's beside the point, but he never looked down on Tha. He knew Tha was a nice naive girl. He fell in love with Nin, thinking it was Tha who was previously a mistress to his uncle.

Watin (Ruk Ter Took Wan) What can I say? He was no idiot, just flat out sweet.

Ittsara (Song Rao Nirandun) What can I say? ...

Kawee (Sawan Bieng) I am only saying this because from all the remakes, Ken was able to express the complexity and multi-directional Kawee. He was more pitiful than a jerk. I hated him yet adored him. I just didn't like that he took advantage more than once of Narin. Other than that, he is fully able to give love.

I'll stop here for now.
fun said:
Chon (Great) in KRGR. I find this lakorn icky and uncomfortable to watch but I love that the pranangs when they are together bickering LOL 

Na Wee (Boy Pakorn) in Pon Prom Onlawaeng.
fun said:
adding to the list aum for his pra ek role in dao kaew deun (khun chai jan). this is aum 2nd character that i would love to have as a potential husband lol
Adding more...
Poom (Patson) in KNH
Lin Lan Ser (Bomb) in Cubic, his character not his acting lol

Even though he wasn't necessarily a pra'ek in this lakorn but Gun's character from "Reuan Pae" could be considered a "best pra'ek" in my book. I loved everything about his character in that lakorn but hated the lakorn in general. But, his love for Ann Alicia's character, who was pregnant with someone else's baby...really got me, how he protected her throughout the entire time. Aw man...so sad when he died, I quit watching.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@smilez, hehe that kinda explains why i adored chai pee's character most out of all the SJ bros, he reminded me so much fai!!

but still in search for a cute and playful p'ek to invest my love, it's so hard to find :)

cecilia

Staff member
^Sometime, we're so into our ideal p'ek that we forgot to look around and accept the everyday p'ek into our lives; it's only years later that we'd realized that we wasted a lot of times day dreaming lol

But yes, it's always good to wait for the right one ... when is he coming? I've searched and searched and yet still he's not here yet, or maybe he's here and I just don't know it lol 

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:
^Sometime, we're so into our ideal p'ek that we forgot to look around and accept the everyday p'ek into our lives; it's only years later that we'd realized that we wasted a lot of times day dreaming lol

But yes, it's always good to wait for the right one ... when is he coming? I've searched and searched and yet still he's not here yet, or maybe he's here and I just don't know it lol 
True...and luve your Ateam banner. I miss seeing them in lakorn.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
hehe the ideal peks only appear in lakorns/dramas/novels or if there are, they are mostly extinct or extremely rare to find (some1 who u might accidently meet but cant search for) :p so i dont even bother searching keke

I guess when u watch dramas it does set a high benchmark, but when you meet the right one, all those expectations doesnt really mean much anymore, so i as much as a adore a p'eks character, it usually just ends there, no daydreaming jing jing! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Adding more...
Poom (Patson) in KNH
Lin Lan Ser (Bomb) in Cubic, his character not his acting lol
Poom in KNH? Really? Haha. I didn't really like his character. A little indecisive and too much of a player. He can't even defend his wife, well supposed wife. Haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It have to be Kobori in KooKum !!!! The best p'k ever but he have to die TT . How many lakorn you seen that have the guy constantly say I love you through out the whole lakorn ----- with no rai girl to make the N'K misunderstand his love was for any other girl than herself ? How many P'K cry like a baby after an rscene and desperately ask for forgiveness. Only Kobori!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh wow. All I said in my previous post was "Ken". 555 I didn't even elaborate more on my opinion, so here is my opinion.

• Bie Sukrit as Kobori in Koo Gum: Kobori is the world's most pitiful pra'ek of all time in Lakorn history. He loved Angsumalin so much to the point where he violated the rules. He let the farang guy go because he didn't want her to go to jail let alone her entire family, he was being watched by his own people yet he still helped Angsumalin and the other Thai people from getting caught, he never told his people all the illegal stuff going on behind their backs even when he knew about it, and etc. He loved her so much and showed his love to Angsumalin from day one to the last day of his life. He only received "hate" from Angsumalin but still continued to love unconditionally. He didn't receive that confession he desired for until his final breath. Despite the hardships he underwent with Angsumalin, he died a happy and proud man/soldier/husband/father. 
  • Ken as Rachen in Oum Ruk: I want a  husband like Rachen. Despite his mini-temperament, he was such a loving, caring, silly, and great father. He cared so much for Napat even though she was so mean to him during her early pregnancy stage. 
  • Ken as Toon in 365 Wan Haeng Ruk: Even though he was quite naive in a sense, he loved Lan so much.
  • Ken as Din in Sood Sanaeha: There's nothing else to say about this caring and loving man other than the fact that he CAN COOK. Now, come on! Who doesn't love a man who can cook, because I do! 555+
And more. Hehe. :D

Would like to add Chonatee (Pop Thrakoon) in "Ruk Nee Hua Jai Mee Kreeb" and "Kreeb Nee Hua Jai Mee Ter". His character is the sweetest guy ever! I pretty much fell in love with him at first sight back when I began watching "Ruk Nee Hua Jai Mee Kreeb".