Best P'eks in the History of Lakorns

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Cupid Candy, Feb 5, 2011.

1. cecilia

cecilia Staff Member

Pope as Khun Pisut. He had his moments and I'm charmed by him toward the ending episode -- Made me realize that he really does have one love and one heart for Garn.  

2. bubbles8

bubbles8 sarNie Adult

In the history of lakorn, has there been a p'ek who is similar to Fai (DJA), have his adorable qualities and hot-headness characteristics, looks is not a major priority hhehe

3. p.smilez

p.smilez SMiLeZ

I find James Ma's role as Khun Chai Ronnapee very similar to Fai when it comes to fighting for the girl they love. They will do anything, I mean anything for her even if they have to trade their lives for their girl.

Sweet_JJ and bubbles8 like this.
  4. fun

fun YGfamily

Adding more...
    Poom (Patson) in KNH
    Lin Lan Ser (Bomb) in Cubic, his character not his acting lol

Sweet_JJ likes this.
  5. aymieluvsyu637

aymieluvsyu637 sarNie Adult

@fun I love how you mention Lee Lan Ser character but not Bomb's acting.. ahhaa, I think we all can agree that Bomb's acting is horrible

fun and cecilia like this.
  6. thatsouthernasianchick

thatsouthernasianchick sarNie Adult

Even though he wasn't necessarily a pra'ek in this lakorn but Gun's character from "Reuan Pae" could be considered a "best pra'ek" in my book. I loved everything about his character in that lakorn but hated the lakorn in general. But, his love for Ann Alicia's character, who was pregnant with someone else's baby...really got me, how he protected her throughout the entire time. Aw man...so sad when he died, I quit watching.

aymieluvsyu637 likes this.
  7. bubbles8

bubbles8 sarNie Adult

@smilez, hehe that kinda explains why i adored chai pee's character most out of all the SJ bros, he reminded me so much fai!!

but still in search for a cute and playful p'ek to invest my love, it's so hard to find :)

8. cecilia

cecilia Staff Member

^Sometime, we're so into our ideal p'ek that we forgot to look around and accept the everyday p'ek into our lives; it's only years later that we'd realized that we wasted a lot of times day dreaming lol

But yes, it's always good to wait for the right one ... when is he coming? I've searched and searched and yet still he's not here yet, or maybe he's here and I just don't know it lol 

Asy, bubbles8 and orchieY like this.
  9. orchieY

orchieY sarNie Hatchling

True...and luve your Ateam banner. I miss seeing them in lakorn.

10. bubbles8

bubbles8 sarNie Adult

hehe the ideal peks only appear in lakorns/dramas/novels or if there are, they are mostly extinct or extremely rare to find (some1 who u might accidently meet but cant search for) :p so i dont even bother searching keke

I guess when u watch dramas it does set a high benchmark, but when you meet the right one, all those expectations doesnt really mean much anymore, so i as much as a adore a p'eks character, it usually just ends there, no daydreaming jing jing! :)

cecilia likes this.
  11. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Poom in KNH? Really? Haha. I didn't really like his character. A little indecisive and too much of a player. He can't even defend his wife, well supposed wife. Haha.

cecilia likes this.
  12. saki

saki sarNie Adult

Por from PNGRT :) :) :)

Also like Fai and Saichon.

13. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

I take back Tik :/

14. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Really?? Why?? Haha.

15. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

It have to be Kobori in KooKum !!!! The best p'k ever but he have to die TT . How many lakorn you seen that have the guy constantly say I love you through out the whole lakorn ----- with no rai girl to make the N'K misunderstand his love was for any other girl than herself ? How many P'K cry like a baby after an rscene and desperately ask for forgiveness. Only Kobori!!

16. roselovesice

roselovesice 방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

Oh wow. All I said in my previous post was "Ken". 555 I didn't even elaborate more on my opinion, so here is my opinion.

• Bie Sukrit as Kobori in Koo Gum: Kobori is the world's most pitiful pra'ek of all time in Lakorn history. He loved Angsumalin so much to the point where he violated the rules. He let the farang guy go because he didn't want her to go to jail let alone her entire family, he was being watched by his own people yet he still helped Angsumalin and the other Thai people from getting caught, he never told his people all the illegal stuff going on behind their backs even when he knew about it, and etc. He loved her so much and showed his love to Angsumalin from day one to the last day of his life. He only received "hate" from Angsumalin but still continued to love unconditionally. He didn't receive that confession he desired for until his final breath. Despite the hardships he underwent with Angsumalin, he died a happy and proud man/soldier/husband/father. 
    • Ken as Rachen in Oum Ruk: I want a  husband like Rachen. Despite his mini-temperament, he was such a loving, caring, silly, and great father. He cared so much for Napat even though she was so mean to him during her early pregnancy stage. 
    • Ken as Toon in 365 Wan Haeng Ruk: Even though he was quite naive in a sense, he loved Lan so much.
    • Ken as Din in Sood Sanaeha: There's nothing else to say about this caring and loving man other than the fact that he CAN COOK. Now, come on! Who doesn't love a man who can cook, because I do! 555+
    And more. Hehe. :D

Mae, AnnTfan and Dreamlove like this.
  17. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

Nadech as Saichon - His love for Nang Fah, she was the only one he could ever love.

isabelle12222003 and bubbles8 like this.
  18. rasawu4

rasawu4 sarNie Egg

Num all the way.

Num in Koo Gum as Kobori

19. Dreamlove

Dreamlove sarNie Juvenile

Bie Sukrit as Kobori from Koo Kum 2013!!! The best and cutest Kobori ever.

20. thatsouthernasianchick

thatsouthernasianchick sarNie Adult

Would like to add Chonatee (Pop Thrakoon) in "Ruk Nee Hua Jai Mee Kreeb" and "Kreeb Nee Hua Jai Mee Ter". His character is the sweetest guy ever! I pretty much fell in love with him at first sight back when I began watching "Ruk Nee Hua Jai Mee Kreeb".